Thread: Knicks look like crap

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    where the hell is the defense?????

i thought i would watch the game and try to get rid of this energy before the JETS tonight and cheer on one of my other favorite NY teams...

this is just bumming me out. 27 pt lead and it isn't even halftime :blink: oy

i am shutting it off...i am going to take a bath...

TomShane
    Originally posted by greengal@Jan 8 2005, 02:32 PM

i thought i would watch the game and try to get rid of this energy before the JETS tonight and cheer on one of my other favorite NY teams...

this is just bumming me out. 27 pt lead and it isn't even halftime :blink: oy

A woman....talking about basketball........Interesting.

But, please. Tell me more about this bath.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no D in "Knicks", I guess Koala aka Lenny Wilkens took it literally.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by TomShane+Jan 10 2005, 12:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TomShane @ Jan 10 2005, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-greengal@Jan 8 2005, 02:32 PM

this is just bumming me out. 27 pt lead and it isn&#39;t even halftime :blink: oy

A woman....talking about basketball........Interesting.

But, please. Tell me more about this bath..... [/b][/quote]
    TS - i will have you know that i played 3 yrs of HS basketball --- total career points 2 &#33;

as for that bath...as much as you might try ... i have told you that i will not intrude on another woman&#39;s man. GGG has you wrapped up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bottom line as far as the Knicks defense;

Houston can&#39;t stop a lamppost, Marbury gets beat off the dribble all the time, and gives up too many open looks to the opposition PG, Nazr is trying, but is often playing a guy bigger then he is, Kurt is fine, and Jerome Williams puts out when he plays. Timmmy Thomas does not play up to the talent he has. Ariza is young, and still learning.

Ergo, the current version of the Knicks can score, most nights, but will not stop anyone. They are a quick exit in the playoffs, although they should win round 1.