Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: steeler are bastard

steeler are bastard

[img]http://www.piesoftwareinc.co.uk/textonly/bastard.gif[/img]
    steeler fan is nerds

Marcos

I like the fact the Jets have been on the road 2 weeks in a row, played in back to back overtime games, had to travel cross-country twice and are playing in the Burgh on a short week.

I also like the fact that we will have our full compliment of wideouts for this one. Plax stretches the field and keeps everyone honest and Randle El has been stepping it up lately (except for fumbles).

My only concerns are over confidence and rust. If we play Steeler football, we win. I truly believe the Steelers are the best team in the league right now with Indy a close second. I am actully rooting for the defending Super Bowl Champions this week, but I think it should be a Indy v Pitt AFC Championship. A rematch from our last Super Bowl season but instead of O'Dummell v Harbaugh we will have Big Ben v Peyton. Sweeeeet!!!!

Talk Footbal my friend.

NYCBOYS

[img]http://www.bikeweekguide.com/picture_pages/pictures/photoshopfun/big_russ_before_diet.jpg[/img]

Steeler are fat

Marcos

[img]http://www.bikeweekguide.com/picture_pages/pictures/photoshopfun/Hedo%20Roomates.jpg[/img]

steeler women are ugly like burro

Marcos

[img]http://www.bikeweekguide.com/picture_pages/pictures/photoshopfun/DJdanieltwins.jpg[/img]

steeler bikini women yuck ugly like culo

Marcos

itís our time

You can see it, you can feel it, the Steelers are ready to win the elusive 5th Title.

I can see Jerome Bettis sitting in the studio talking with a suit and tie on every Sunday next season with a Super bowl ring around his finger.

He will end this season very similar to how John Riggins ended his career as a very valuable player in the playoffs and Super bowl.

When he starts his broadcast career, he will have the image of a legend.

Ben Rothlisberger will be marveled as the young up and coming star quarterback with a ring at the youngest age in history, outshining both proven champions Montana and Brady at the same age.

The defense will shine with the Dick LeBeau led squad.

Burris and Ward will remind you of Lynn Swann and John Stallworth.

Its our time for 5, in 05 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by 18-1 steelers05[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 05:20 PM
    [b] it’s our time

You can see it, you can feel it, the Steelers are ready to win the elusive 5th Title.

I can see Jerome Bettis sitting in the studio talking with a suit and tie on every Sunday next season with a Super bowl ring around his finger.

He will end this season very similar to how John Riggins ended his career as a very valuable player in the playoffs and Super bowl.

When he starts his broadcast career, he will have the image of a legend.

Ben Rothlisberger will be marveled as the young up and coming star quarterback with a ring at the youngest age in history, outshining both proven champions Montana and Brady at the same age.

The defense will shine with the Dick LeBeau led squad.

Burris and Ward will remind you of Lynn Swann and John Stallworth.

Its our time for 5, in 05 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) [/b][/quote]
    you are estupid.

los Yets will defeat steeler

Marcos

steeler romance

[img]http://www.bikeweekguide.com/picture_pages/pictures/photoshopfun/SBK%20office%20romance.jpg[/img]

Marcos

steeler are dumb ass

[img]http://www.ancoraimparo.net/license/dumbass.gif[/img]

Marcos

if all teams gay, steeler would be the woman or the catcher

Marcos

Practice Squad
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The pics are great man.

[quote][i]Originally posted by 18-1 steelers05[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 06:56 PM
    [b] I can't stand it anymore...between the Jests players guaranteeing a victory and now the NY media giving us no chance to win against the team of "destiny"...now the so-called "experts" are predicting a huge upset.

I'm so fired up! Shut your piehole and bring it you Jests because I know the Steelers will deliver pain and WIN! [/b][/quote]
    Dude, its Wednesday night.
    We are bringing it as fast as we can, but time can't move any quicker.
    Get a grip.

faak you steeler

Marcos

I dont fear the jets at all but i fear mental mistakes that can cost us the game. God I hope Chad Scott doesn't play. Someone tell him to dress as a mascot or something ;)

All League
    This post is like the special olympics.

Last updated: 01/12/2005 at 15:46 (eastern)
    Philadelphia $1000

buy now previously
    $990
    Pittsburgh $900

buy now previously
    $895
    Atlanta $450

buy now previously
    $420
    Indianapolis $350

buy now previously
    $390
    New England $350

buy now previously
    $410
    New York $150

buy now previously
    $200
    St. Louis $150

buy now previously
    $225
    Minnesota $150

buy now previously
    $160

[quote][i]Originally posted by 18-1 steelers05[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 06:20 PM
    [b] itís our time

[/b][/quote]
    Uh...you had your time. Bradshaw is long gone.

GO JETS!

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 18-1 steelers05[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 06:15 PM
    [b]I like the fact the Jets have been on the road 2 weeks in a row, played in back to back overtime games, had to travel cross-country twice and are playing in the Burgh on a short week.

[/b][/quote]
    typical steeler fan...i guess he doesnt realize that we played on saturday and are playing again on saturday which last time i checked were 7 days apart form eachother...therfore we dont have a short week we have a full week

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[quote][i]Originally posted by atl1011+Jan 12 2005, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (atl1011 @ Jan 12 2005, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-18-1 steelers05[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 06:15 PM
    [b]I like the fact the Jets have been on the road 2 weeks in a row, played in back to back overtime games, had to travel cross-country twice and are playing in the Burgh on a short week.

[/b][/quote]
    typical steeler fan...i guess he doesnt realize that we played on saturday and are playing again on saturday which last time i checked were 7 days apart form eachother...therfore we dont have a short week we have a full week [/b][/quote]
    WTG, Atl ;) Maybe all those accidents in the coal-mine left him with out enough fingers to count that high.

[img]http://www.uky.edu/RGS/AppalCenter/new_jpgs/goode14.jpg[/img]

WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;