Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83

Thread: steeler are bastard

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,281
    Los Yets, you are the hombre!

    :lol:

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,732
    Muy bien Marcos! Although I probably didn't need to see that turd.... :unsure:

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    1,753
    Im sitting here in the school library laughing my ass off and everyone's wondering what hte hell im doing...




    Los Yets these posts are hilarious. Tu eres una divertido hijo de la puta madre

  4. #44
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Los Yets+Jan 13 2005, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Los Yets @ Jan 13 2005, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mavrik[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 10:49 AM
    [b] Im sitting here in the school library laughing my ass off and everyone&#39;s wondering what hte hell im doing...




    Los Yets these posts are hilarious. Tu eres una divertido hijo de la puta madre [/b][/quote]
    Gracias, hijo de la gran puta.

    Marcos

    steeler are mierda y cabrones [/b][/quote]
    gotta love all that mexican cursing

    LL

  5. #45
    for the jets fans spewing..............

    i don&#39;t believe that you have won a road playoff game in over 20 years.......correct?

    p.s.
    you can&#39;t count last week because you didn&#39;t win (the chargers lost)&#33;......


    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS

    XXXIX STEELERS SPERBOWL BOUND

    BRING IT ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

    JETS COLT NEW ENGLAND JUNTOS NO IMPORTA

    LA VICTORIA ES NUESTRA :ph34r:

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    St. Auggie, FL
    Posts
    1,106
    :blink:

  7. #47
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 18-1 steelers05[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 11:17 AM
    [b] for the jets fans spewing..............

    i don&#39;t believe that you have won a road playoff game in over 20 years.......correct?

    p.s.
    you can&#39;t count last week because you didn&#39;t win (the chargers lost)&#33;......


    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS

    XXXIX STEELERS SPERBOWL BOUND

    BRING IT ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

    JETS COLT NEW ENGLAND JUNTOS NO IMPORTA

    LA VICTORIA ES NUESTRA :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    steeler here is picture of your mother:

    [img]http://www.esatclear.ie/~theborderhouse/images/goat.jpg[/img]

    steeler here is a picture of your father:

    [img]http://www.fhsu.edu/biology/ranpers/rm/burro.jpg[/img]

    steeler this is you with your wife and cousin:

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/dankbudds/steelmaniac.jpg[/img]

    tu eres un hijo de la gran puta.

    pinche huey

    Marcos

  8. #48
    flushingjet
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Los Yets+Jan 13 2005, 11:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Los Yets @ Jan 13 2005, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-flushingjet[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 10:36 AM
    [b] just recycled raider pix. muy estupido [/b][/quote]
    come mierda flushingjet

    Marcos [/b][/quote]
    opinión enferma él en su lengua materna:

    vai a fare in culo

  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,447
    Great thread&#33; I actually did laugh out loud :lol:

  10. #50
    COWHER&#39;S INTERVIEW IN THE NEWARK STAR LEDGER TODAY.

    What are your thoughts on the last meeting against the Jets?

    I think that was a game that was two evenly matched football teams and we were fortunate enough to make some plays in the fourth quarter. It was a game that could&#39;ve gone either way.



    What do you expect him to say....."the jets were lucky to be in the game at all...in the 4th quarter we showed them what Steeler football is about".......

    No ****in way Cowher makes any comments to incite ANY opponent....he has low keyed ever game this season.

    Yes the Jets played a tough 3 quarters....but the game is 4 quarters long....and why do the Jets have to ***** that the Steelers used a trick play...they took advantage of the Jets with that play. The Jets saw a formation the Steelers had used several times to run the ball....they used that tendancy (sp) against the jets and burned them for a TD.....a disciplined defense would not have fallen for that "trick play".....

    Later in the game the Steelers lined up in the same formation and Bettis rumbled in for a TD....mainly because the Jets could not sell out against the run after being burned earlier....that is just smart football

    NEX WEEK GO ON VACATIONS CUSE GUESSSSSS??????????????

    STEELERS VS COLTS NAD THEN STELLERS VS FALCONS AND THEN
    STEELERS 5 SUPERBPOWL CHMAPS..
    JETTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR :blink:

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    3,682
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 18-1 steelers05[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 01:08 PM
    [b] why do the Jets have to ***** that the Steelers used a trick play... [/b][/quote]
    For the record nobody is really complaining about that. It&#39;s really the fact that the Steelers can run it well, the Jets couldnt (see the Baltimore loss).

    However, it does say something about the Jets that it took a play like that to finally put us away late in the 4th. Think Big Ben can take this team on his back if need be? Heck no. That call is one reason why its quite possible Ben has as little effect on his team&#39;s success as any in the playoffs this year.

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    :ph34r:


    I can&#39;t beleive how some of you are getting caught up with steelers A Holes that all of a sudden pop up here....my thought is that these INBREDS are nervous since they know that if the Jets win it will be one of the biggest CHOKEJOBS in league playoff history :lol: :lol:

  13. #53
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 01:23 PM
    [b] :ph34r:


    I can&#39;t beleive how some of you are getting caught up with steelers A Holes that all of a sudden pop up here....my thought is that these INBREDS are nervous since they know that if the Jets win it will be one of the biggest CHOKEJOBS in league playoff history :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    steeler choke
    [img]http://www.hiptip.net/tl/choke.jpg[/img]

    Marcos

  14. #54
    steeler smell like dead fish

    [img]http://www.pritchettcartoons.com/illustrations/stink.gif[/img]

    Marcos

  15. #55
    bump. Funny Stuff

  16. #56
    [COLOR=red]My only concerns are over confidence and rust. If we play Steeler football, we win.

    Sup with this BULLSHYT?? Rust and overconfidence my azz. That was previous years. Where&#39;s the faith?? They&#39;ve been taking it one game at a time, not getting ahead of themselves and most importantly, we got KILLA INSTINCT by putting teams away unlike in other seasons. Keep the faith, aiight??

  17. #57
    In all honesty if the Steelers play their game they should win.

    The question is going to be will they ? Couple of years ago when the Steelers lost to New England alot of Steeler fans were ready to run Cowher out of town.

    Jets fans are basing their hopes on a couple of things.

    1) The Steelers post season performance under Cowher
    2) The Rookie QB (Post Season is a different beast altogether)
    3) A Jets D that continues to get no respect.

    I will be interested in seeing what Donnie Henderson throws at Rothlisberger and it will be interesting to see how he responds.

  18. #58
    Los Yets pics just set mankind back 50 million years&#33;&#33;&#33;

  19. #59
    Los yets is to comedy what Seinfeld was to the sitcoms...

    LL

  20. #60
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    3,682
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shawn306[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 05:28 PM
    [b] In all honesty if the Steelers play their game they should win.

    The question is going to be will they ? Couple of years ago when the Steelers lost to New England alot of Steeler fans were ready to run Cowher out of town.

    Jets fans are basing their hopes on a couple of things.

    1) The Steelers post season performance under Cowher
    2) The Rookie QB (Post Season is a different beast altogether)
    3) A Jets D that continues to get no respect.

    I will be interested in seeing what Donnie Henderson throws at Rothlisberger and it will be interesting to see how he responds. [/b][/quote]
    You forgot the 4th key:


    4) controlling the LOS.


    In the snowy weather conditions, I don&#39;t think its going to matter as much to stop Ben, because the weather could do it for us like it gave us an assist against San Diego. Our run defense vs. their run offense, a cliche, I know, will be the key.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us