That made me laugh out loud too.
    :lol:
    One of my co-workers asked if I was OK.

Too funny.

Doug S

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I'll bite too..

Wake up around 6:30 (cuz that's when I get up everyday, regardless). Get up and take a leak (again, everyday, regardless), go to the kitchen and pound down a large glass of water to help ease the pain from drinking the night before watching the Nittany Lions kick Boston College's a$$. Then crawl back into bed and wake my girlfriend for some mornin lovin'. Then I'll probably go back to sleep for about an hour or so. Then it's time to get up for real, get showered and call my buddy up to tell him to make sure he brings plenty of cold beer when he comes over. Around 11:00 I really begin to get anxious and frustrated that it's not game time. I might watch the a$$ clowns on ESPN for a minute or two, but usually I can't stomach their idiocy. My buddy usually shows around noon and then the drinking commences. We usually go through at least a case of beer by the time the game is over. (By the way, our personal best is 2 cases of beer and 2 bottles of wine consumed during the Steelers-Ravens playoff spanking a couple of years back). God, what a beautiful/drunken day that was! Anyways, we'll both be clad in black and gold from head to toe and as the game starts, our terrible towels will be waving high above our heads. Each time the Steelers make a play, out come the towels. (Yes, my girl thinks I'm crazy/insane/insert another word, but I don't care. Hopefully she'll go get her hair done or something) Win or lose, I always have fun on Steeler Sundays. I can't wait!! Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!!
    "There are football fans, and then there are Pittsburgh Steeler fans. The leftover dregs root for the Ravens and their MURDERER, DRUG DEALER AND A HEAD COACH WHO IS SO IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF THAT IT IS NAUSEATING". and nowwwwwwwwwwww the JETS OF NY :blink:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yall talk sooooo much junk. You guys are worse than chicago!!!! he bills got proven wrong after the steelers beat them with their second and third teamers. Your team is tired. Yall will hang for about 1 quarter and maybe half of another, but the steelers running game will damage the jets D. Steelers win good.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets fans pick your poision
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought about the Jets defense. While they are good, and play well as a unit, I just can't see them preventing us from gobbling up chunks of yardage and scouring lots of points.

Our ground attack is fierce. Players like Faneca, Chartings, and Krieger are all great run blockers. On the outside, Ward and Plex can easily block the day lights out of the Jets corner backs. Bettis and Duce run hard and can wear a defense down.

If the Jets move eight men up to defend the run........they still might not be able to stop us.

Our passing attack is another story. While itís true we donít pass for lots of yards, we most certainly can air it out with the best of them when we want to pass. The Steelers did not try to pass often in the 3rd and 4th quarters of many of their games, but note our average per pass completion is right up there with the best....and we did this Plex injured.

I just can't see the Jets covering Burress or Ward, and there is no man 3rd coverage man on the Jets capable of covering Randle El in the slot. Randel El has come into his own, and is a most dangerous player.

If you add in a clutch QB, who can make all the throws, run for first downs, and improvise with the best of them, Jets fans are going to have to pick their poison.

Historically the Steelers own the Jets.

So whatís a Jets fan to do? I recommend a double shot of Jack Daniels to numb the pain..
    :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D STEELERS 34 JETS 10

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Packersmacker[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 06:11 PM
    [b] Yall talk sooooo much junk. You guys are worse than chicago!!!! he bills got proven wrong after the steelers beat them with their second and third teamers. Your team is tired. Yall will hang for about 1 quarter and maybe half of another, but the steelers running game will damage the jets D. Steelers win good. [/b][/quote]
    What time do the Packers play this weekend?

I don't see them on my playoff schedule.

OK enough of that..why are you here? Honest question. I don't even know any Packers boards. Did you do a google search or something and want to spread the hate you have in your heart?

How's Randy's smear mark looking?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [b] Yall talk sooooo much junk. You guys are worse than chicago!!!! he bills got proven wrong after the steelers beat them with their second and third teamers. Your team is tired. Yall will hang for about 1 quarter and maybe half of another, but the steelers running game will damage the jets D. Steelers win good. [/b][/quote]
    And, that's one more quarter than the Packers were able to stay with the Vikings, isn't it?

And, as for 15-2 up there... for the last time, your sister is NOT your girlfriend. Yeesh.... damned inbred hillbillies! :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm calling you out. You are not a Packer fan. You are a Steeler fan in disguise. You seem to have too much interest in the Jets game this week, and are taking it too personally the attacks on the PIT fans. And by doing this, you are a coward.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm curious about Steelyasoul. Does it mean "steal your soul" as in taking someone's soul without asking--or is it "steel your soul" meaning toughen-up your soul--or is it "steely ass hole" as in...uh never mind, I think I just got it. How long since you got out of prison? :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by SirLanceMehlot[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 09:03 PM
    [b] Man, I don't know if Los Yets is legitimate, ot just a dude with an awesome sense of humor--but he f'ing kills me! The Tom Shane of Mexico City! :lol: [/b][/quote]
    i was thinking the same thing....err, minus the shane part.

im sure he is a fraud, or jetstone. but if he really is some goofy mexican guy, he is my hero

flushingjet
    how dare you.

[SIZE=4]tom shane is a god. [/SIZE]

los yets, or "Seinfeld" is the dirty a$$hole ring your dog leaves on upholstery after a dump, or the steam from it on the curb. sorry, very unfunny & insulting to real hispanics\spaniards as well.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by flushingjet[/i]@Jan 14 2005, 07:46 AM
    [b] how dare you.

los yets, or "Seinfeld" is the dirty a$$hole ring your dog leaves on upholstery after a dump, or the steam from it on the curb. sorry, very unfunny & insulting to real hispanics\spaniards as well. [/b][/quote]
    i think this guy wants to hook tomshane up with a rimjob! btw, los yets has been pretty funny in this thread.

flushingjet
    [quote][i]Originally posted by neckdemon+Jan 14 2005, 08:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (neckdemon @ Jan 14 2005, 08:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-flushingjet[/i]@Jan 14 2005, 07:46 AM
    [b] how dare you.

los yets, or "Seinfeld" is the dirty a&#036;&#036;hole ring your dog leaves on upholstery after a dump, or the steam from it on the curb. sorry, very unfunny & insulting to real hispanics&#092;spaniards as well. [/b][/quote]
    i think this guy wants to hook tomshane up with a rimjob&#33; btw, los yets has been pretty funny in this thread. [/b][/quote]
    Sounds like you already gave "the unfunny retard fake mexican poster who shall remain unnamed" a whole bunch of &#39;em

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by flushingjet+Jan 14 2005, 07:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (flushingjet &#064; Jan 14 2005, 07:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by neckdemon@Jan 14 2005, 08:50 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-flushingjet[/i]@Jan 14 2005, 07:46 AM
    [b] how dare you.

los yets, or "Seinfeld" is the dirty a&#036;&#036;hole ring your dog leaves on upholstery after a dump, or the steam from it on the curb. sorry, very unfunny & insulting to real hispanics&#092;spaniards as well. [/b][/quote]
    i think this guy wants to hook tomshane up with a rimjob&#33; btw, los yets has been pretty funny in this thread. [/b][/quote]
    Sounds like you already gave "the unfunny retard fake mexican poster who shall remain unnamed" a whole bunch of &#39;em [/b][/quote]
    yeah ok. anyone who would procalim another man as his god definitely has homosexual tendencies. not to mention you go on to talk about a**hole rings. hmmm, a freudian slip?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 18-1 steelers05[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 07:07 PM
    [b]

Our passing attack is another story. While itís true we donít pass for lots of yards, we most certainly can air it out with the best of them when we want to pass. [/b][/quote]

Yea, the 2nd coming of Dan Fouts and Air Coreyell. :blink:

Big Ben averaged 19 passes per game this year.

I know Pop Warner teams that throw the ball more than that. ;)

Kangaroo F*cker
    I think I&#39;ve found a picture of 18-1 Steelers 05.

[img]http://images5.theimagehosting.com/roeth4.jpg[/img]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by vandoug+Jan 13 2005, 06:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (vandoug @ Jan 13 2005, 06:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Los Yets[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 11:23 AM
    [b] steeler here is picture of your mother:

steeler here is a picture of your father:

steeler this is you with your wife and cousin:

[/b][/quote]

Too funny.

Doug S [/b][/quote]
    that was freaking hilarious &#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

haven&#39;t laughed that hard in a long time &#33;

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joe willie+Jan 14 2005, 10:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (joe willie @ Jan 14 2005, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by vandoug@Jan 13 2005, 06:00 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Los Yets[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 11:23 AM
    [b] steeler here is picture of your mother:

steeler here is a picture of your father:

steeler this is you with your wife and cousin:

[/b][/quote]

Too funny.

Doug S [/b][/quote]
    that was freaking hilarious &#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

haven&#39;t laughed that hard in a long time &#33; [/b][/quote]
    los yets is the king of comedy.

that picture of the goat was just crazy. this mexican guy has had me in stitches.

LL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Chase[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 07:40 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t even know any Packers boards.

[/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s because, they, like most Steeler fans only have a Commodore 64 from their local thrift store. :D :D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by agentmorris+Jan 14 2005, 04:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (agentmorris @ Jan 14 2005, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chase[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 07:40 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t even know any Packers boards.

[/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s because, they, like most Steeler fans only have a Commodore 64 from their local thrift store. :D :D [/b][/quote]
    computer? no they use the ADAM computer which is made from your fine folks at COLECO&#33;

LL

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy hates the Steelers.

That guy gives us no respect.

ESPN is biased against the Steelers. Blah blah blah&#33;

WHO FREAKING CARES&#33;

The Steelers under Bill Cowher, make that that the Steelers under Bill Cowher the longest tenured coach in the league have gone:

1-3 in the AFCC game.

0-3 on the road in the playoffs.

Four home playoff losses.

And you guys wonder why this team doesn&#39;t get the respect the Pats do?

Now, all I&#39;ve heard on this board for years is how "lucky" a team has to be to win a Super Bowl. The first game is Saturday against a team that has:

Never won in Pittsburgh.

A #5 seed in the AFC, not the #4 seeded team they could have played.

A team that in the last two years, in 8 quarters, has not seen the endzone against the Steelers.

How much more "luck" does one team need?

The Steelers, if they are as good as they say, and you guys say they are, should blow the Jets out of the water.

They want respect? You want them to get that respect the Pats do?

There is only one way for them to earn it:

Win their next three games&#33;

:blink: