Thread: Could Prince Harry possibly be this stupid?

All Pro
    Harry says sorry for Nazi costume
    Prince Harry was photographed at a friend's fancy dress party
    Prince Harry has apologised for wearing a swastika armband to a friend's fancy dress party.

Clarence House issued a statement in response to a photograph published on the front page of the Sun newspaper under the headline, "Harry the Nazi".

It read: "Prince Harry has apologised for any offence or embarrassment he has caused. He realises it was a poor choice of costume."

But there have been calls for the prince to make his own public apology.

Tory leader Michael Howard told BBC Radio 4's Today programme Prince Harry should appear in person, rather than talk through a spokesman.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews said the costume was in "bad taste".

But they were "pleased" he had apologised for the incident.

"It was clearly in bad taste, especially in the run-up to holocaust memorial day on the 27th of this month, which the Royal Family will be taking a leading role in commemorating."

The picture was taken at the weekend at a friend's birthday party in Wiltshire, which had the fancy dress theme "colonial and native".

This young man has got to come up front and be seen in person making an apology

Prince Harry, 20, appears to be wearing a German desert uniform and a swastika armband. He is also holding a drink and cigarette.

Rabbi Dr Jonathan Romain, of the Reform Synagogues of Great Britain, said: "The fact that the palace has issued an apology indicates that this was a mistake by the prince.

"But having been given, the apology should now be accepted."

But the Queen's former assistant press secretary, Dickie Arbiter, said: "This young man has got to come up front and be seen in person making an apology."

Former armed forces minister Doug Henderson MP said the picture showed the prince was "not suitable" for the prestigious royal military academy Sandhurst, which he is due to attend later this year.

"If it was anyone else, the application wouldn't be considered. It should be withdrawn immediately," said the Labour MP for Newcastle upon Tyne North.

The prince, who is third in line to the throne, hit the headlines last year after a scuffle with a photographer at a nightclub.

Must be nice to be pampered your whole life. How the hell could this kid wear that and not think there was not going to be some papparazzi taking pictures of him? If he wasn't royalty, he could kiss his acceptance into Sandhurst goodbye.

Maybe William was dressed as a French POW to keep the WWII theme going. :rolleyes:

Yup----

Hall Of Fame
    All that cash, all that inbreeding.

TomShane
    He stopped at the costume shop and made the mistake of asking for a George Bush costume. It's not hard to get them confused, especially in London. :lol:

what an idiot that kid is!!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 05:39 PM
    [b] He stopped at the costume shop and made the mistake of asking for a George Bush costume. It's not hard to get them confused, especially in London. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Actually I heard he was on his way to a job interview...as Chairmen of the DNC!! :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    So you guys dont think my Hitler costume wont go over well next Halloween?

I mean, I still have a KKK one. Would that be better?

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 07:58 PM
    [b] So you guys dont think my Hitler costume wont go over well next Halloween?

I mean, I still have a KKK one. Would that be better? [/b][/quote]
    I hate Illinois Nazis.

[img]http://www.virtualurth.com/pages/cez/bluesbrothers4.gif[/img]

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jan 13 2005, 07:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jan 13 2005, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 05:39 PM
    [b] He stopped at the costume shop and made the mistake of asking for a George Bush costume. It&#39;s not hard to get them confused, especially in London. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Actually I heard he was on his way to a job interview...as Chairmen of the DNC&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: Good one, you fascist scumbag. :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane+Jan 13 2005, 08:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TomShane @ Jan 13 2005, 08:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 13 2005, 07:57 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-TomShane[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 05:39 PM
    [b] He stopped at the costume shop and made the mistake of asking for a George Bush costume. It&#39;s not hard to get them confused, especially in London. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Actually I heard he was on his way to a job interview...as Chairmen of the DNC&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: Good one, you fascist scumbag. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I knew a nazi-liberal piece of sh&#33;t like yourself would get it&#33;&#33; :D :D

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jan 13 2005, 08:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jan 13 2005, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TomShane@Jan 13 2005, 08:40 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 13 2005, 07:57 PM
    I knew a nazi-liberal piece of sh&#33;t like yourself would get it&#33;&#33; :D :D [/b][/quote]
    I can count on my hand the number of times I have laughed out loud over something I have read on the internet. This was one of them. LOL&#33;&#33;&#33; ya bastid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane+Jan 13 2005, 09:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TomShane @ Jan 13 2005, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 13 2005, 08:54 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by TomShane@Jan 13 2005, 08:40 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 13 2005, 07:57 PM
    I knew a nazi-liberal piece of sh&#33;t like yourself would get it&#33;&#33; :D :D [/b][/quote]
    I can count on my hand the number of times I have laughed out loud over something I have read on the internet. This was one of them. LOL&#33;&#33;&#33; ya bastid. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    anything to bridge the gap with the enemy and prove I am accomadating&#33;&#33; :P

...when are they going to announce that Prince Charles is NOT Harry&#39;s biological father?

Harry looks EXACTLY like Diana&#39;s former fling James Hewitt&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by AlbanyJet[/i]@Jan 14 2005, 06:27 PM
    [b] ...when are they going to announce that Prince Charles is NOT Harry&#39;s biological father?

Harry looks EXACTLY like Diana&#39;s former fling James Hewitt&#33; [/b][/quote]
    now that&#39;s funny....Prince Charles; the guy could&#39;ve had just about any snatch in the world and broke up with a cute blonde for, as my wife calls her, an old bag of bones&#33;&#33;

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1800000/images/_1800289_charlescamilla300.jpg[/img]