Thread: Judas Priest

Just got my ticket today, 55 and The Scorpions are supprting. Excellent.

Banned
    "Living After Midnight" will always be my favorite Priest song, because it came on the radio during the three and a half minutes I had a buzz after downing a bottle of Boone's Farm whenever I was 16.

During my more immature days, my friends and I used to rewrite Scorpions songs and fill them with sexual inneuendo. Thus, "Rock You With My Hairy Wang" and "Big Titty Nights" were born.

Should be an awesome show, especially with Halford back. Have fun.

All League
    I'm partial to The Hellion, which lead into Electric eye (or it does on the CD I got, but what do I know? I'm one of those young punks who were born after Priest got huge)

Veteran
    The best show Ive ever seen was Maiden (I think it was the Beast tour) opening for Priest on the Vengeance tour-twice.

Also saw the Scorps-on the Blackout Tour-open for Rainbow. Also awesome.

Are they touring the States? Does anyone have a tour schedule?

I think Maiden will be touring this summer.

One absolutely fanstastic night. Both bands were on fire.
    No Freewheel Burning, but hell, you can't have everthing.
    Great night.

I first saw Priest on the British Steel tour. Saw them 3 times on the Maiden/SFV tour 82-83, and of course first hand witness to the MSG seat cushion/bon fire/fire works show where the crowd went nuts and trashed the Garden. Aah, good times man. :D
    I like the new album, not a bad comeback. The final song is a little too Spinal Tap'ish I'll admit.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Monster_Green[/i]@Mar 26 2005, 11:46 PM
    [b] I first saw Priest on the British Steel tour. Saw them 3 times on the Maiden/SFV tour 82-83, and of course first hand witness to the MSG seat cushion/bon fire/fire works show where the crowd went nuts and trashed the Garden. Aah, good times man. :D
    I like the new album, not a bad comeback. The final song is a little too Spinal Tap'ish I'll admit. [/b][/quote]
    I like Lochness. It's a good comeback, the stuff they played live sounded better live, especially Judas is Rising.
    Saw old German thrashers Destruction tonight. Took them 21 years to get round to playing here. Well worth the wait.

Veteran
    Priest will be touring the States this summer with Queensryche. No dates yet.

Jesper where did you see Priest?

Belfast.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Do they have Rob Halford back as lead singer? They had that guy who sounded almost identical back in the late 90's last I heard.

Halford's back, a little slower on stage, but the voise is still 100%.