Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: No outrage over 2 killed at go-go bar?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,966
    2 men enjoying watching numerous women dance around in lingerie and tight outfits are stabbed to death at a well known Elizabeth NJ spot and nobody is outraged by this?

    The suspects escaped and are only described as hispanic.

  2. #2
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by Stewdawg@Jan 18 2005, 09:53 AM
    2 men enjoying watching numerous women dance around in lingerie and tight outfits are stabbed to death at a well known Elizabeth NJ spot and nobody is outraged by this?

    The suspects escaped and are only described as hispanic.
    When people start dying in gogo bars things have gone too far.

  3. #3
    TomShane
    Guest
    Originally posted by Maxman+Jan 18 2005, 10:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman @ Jan 18 2005, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stewdawg@Jan 18 2005, 09:53 AM
    2 men enjoying watching numerous women dance around in lingerie and tight outfits are stabbed to death at a well known Elizabeth NJ spot and nobody is outraged by this?

    The suspects escaped and are only described as hispanic.
    When people start dying in gogo bars things have gone too far. [/b][/quote]
    You know what? I know some hispanic guys. I should turn them in&#33;

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,966
    Originally posted by TomShane+Jan 19 2005, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TomShane @ Jan 19 2005, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Maxman@Jan 18 2005, 10:55 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stewdawg
    @Jan 18 2005, 09:53 AM
    2 men enjoying watching numerous women dance around in lingerie and tight outfits are stabbed to death at a well known Elizabeth NJ spot and nobody is outraged by this?

    The suspects escaped and are only described as hispanic.

    When people start dying in gogo bars things have gone too far.
    You know what? I know some hispanic guys. I should turn them in&#33; [/b][/quote]
    If they drive a green Lexus es300, first 3 or last 3 characters LYS, its them&#33;

  5. #5
    Maxman
    Guest
    Hey Stew....I work only a few miles from Elizabeth. What gogo bar did this happen at.

    Not that I frequent these places. But sometimes for lunch all I have to spend is a dollar and those lunch specials are too good to pass up.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,966
    Originally posted by Maxman@Jan 19 2005, 12:41 PM
    Hey Stew....I work only a few miles from Elizabeth. What gogo bar did this happen at.

    Not that I frequent these places. But sometimes for lunch all I have to spend is a dollar and those lunch specials are too good to pass up.
    Top of the line in Elizabeth, near NJTP, give you one guess...

  7. #7
    Maxman
    Guest
    Originally posted by Stewdawg+Jan 19 2005, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewdawg @ Jan 19 2005, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman@Jan 19 2005, 12:41 PM
    Hey Stew....I work only a few miles from Elizabeth. What gogo bar did this happen at.

    Not that I frequent these places. But sometimes for lunch all I have to spend is a dollar and those lunch specials are too good to pass up.
    Top of the line in Elizabeth, near NJTP, give you one guess... [/b][/quote]
    I used to go to school in that area and worked at a warehouse right down the street when I first got out. Used to pass LOOKERS all the time. I am assuming that is where it happened. Not even sure if that is still the name.

    Pretty scary at any rate.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,966
    Originally posted by Maxman+Jan 19 2005, 10:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman @ Jan 19 2005, 10:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stewdawg@Jan 19 2005, 03:49 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman
    @Jan 19 2005, 12:41 PM
    Hey Stew....I work only a few miles from Elizabeth. What gogo bar did this happen at.

    Not that I frequent these places. But sometimes for lunch all I have to spend is a dollar and those lunch specials are too good to pass up.

    Top of the line in Elizabeth, near NJTP, give you one guess...
    I used to go to school in that area and worked at a warehouse right down the street when I first got out. Used to pass LOOKERS all the time. I am assuming that is where it happened. Not even sure if that is still the name.

    Pretty scary at any rate. [/b][/quote]
    LOOKERS it is&#33;&#33;

    Even Elizabeth PD said the place is not unruly and we dont have probs there etc..but some kind of dispute led to 2 guys, one from Bloomfield, one from Belleville, getting stabbed to death, one inside, one outside in the lot, both in their 20&#39;s

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,281
    Originally posted by Maxman@Jan 19 2005, 12:41 PM
    Hey Stew....I work only a few miles from Elizabeth. What gogo bar did this happen at.

    Not that I frequent these places. But sometimes for lunch all I have to spend is a dollar and those lunch specials are too good to pass up.

    From 89-90, the Lamplight on Elmora Avenue was my primary watering hole. I used to bend the elbow at an even bigger shthole in Linden on ocassion-

    The Midtown.

    I had a swingin&#39; bachelor pad in Elizabeth, not far from the Bayway Circle.

    How &#39;bout Uncle Charlies in Linden? I spent many a UI check in there. :lol:

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,966
    2 suspects arrested, the Melendez brothers. One turned himself in, the other was found hiding out in the Bronx. Surprisingly, they say they didnt do it..

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Originally posted by Stewdawg@Jan 29 2005, 08:14 AM
    2 suspects arrested, the Melendez brothers. One turned himself in, the other was found hiding out in the Bronx. Surprisingly, they say they didnt do it..
    I thought they were already in jail for killing their parents.









    Seriously, and this case should be a big outrage cause of what? a lot of innocent people are killed in places...gimme a friggin break

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Middle of New Jersey
    Posts
    2,966
    Originally posted by R. Tyme+Feb 1 2005, 03:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R. Tyme @ Feb 1 2005, 03:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stewdawg@Jan 29 2005, 08:14 AM
    2 suspects arrested, the Melendez brothers. One turned himself in, the other was found hiding out in the Bronx. Surprisingly, they say they didnt do it..
    I thought they were already in jail for killing their parents.









    Seriously, and this case should be a big outrage cause of what? a lot of innocent people are killed in places...gimme a friggin break [/b][/quote]
    ever hear of....sarcasm?

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Originally posted by Stewdawg+Feb 1 2005, 10:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewdawg @ Feb 1 2005, 10:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by R. Tyme@Feb 1 2005, 03:44 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stewdawg
    @Jan 29 2005, 08:14 AM
    2 suspects arrested, the Melendez brothers. One turned himself in, the other was found hiding out in the Bronx. Surprisingly, they say they didnt do it..

    I thought they were already in jail for killing their parents.









    Seriously, and this case should be a big outrage cause of what? a lot of innocent people are killed in places...gimme a friggin break
    ever hear of....sarcasm? [/b][/quote]
    OH&#33; I&#39;m so sorry&#33;&#33;&#33;

    Given the mentality of most men, I thought this would cause an outrage and was a sincere post.


    See. I have heard of sarcasm
    actually I&#39;m a huge fan of it when done well

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us