Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: No outrage over 2 killed at go-go bar?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 men enjoying watching numerous women dance around in lingerie and tight outfits are stabbed to death at a well known Elizabeth NJ spot and nobody is outraged by this?

The suspects escaped and are only described as hispanic.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 09:53 AM
    [b] 2 men enjoying watching numerous women dance around in lingerie and tight outfits are stabbed to death at a well known Elizabeth NJ spot and nobody is outraged by this?

The suspects escaped and are only described as hispanic. [/b][/quote]
    When people start dying in gogo bars things have gone too far.

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+Jan 18 2005, 10:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ Jan 18 2005, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stewdawg[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 09:53 AM
    [b] 2 men enjoying watching numerous women dance around in lingerie and tight outfits are stabbed to death at a well known Elizabeth NJ spot and nobody is outraged by this?

When people start dying in gogo bars things have gone too far. [/b][/quote]
    You know what? I know some hispanic guys. I should turn them in&#33;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane+Jan 19 2005, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TomShane @ Jan 19 2005, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Maxman@Jan 18 2005, 10:55 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Stewdawg[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 09:53 AM

When people start dying in gogo bars things have gone too far. [/b][/quote]
    You know what? I know some hispanic guys. I should turn them in&#33; [/b][/quote]
    If they drive a green Lexus es300, first 3 or last 3 characters LYS, its them&#33;

Maxman
    Hey Stew....I work only a few miles from Elizabeth. What gogo bar did this happen at.

Not that I frequent these places. But sometimes for lunch all I have to spend is a dollar and those lunch specials are too good to pass up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 12:41 PM
    [b] Hey Stew....I work only a few miles from Elizabeth. What gogo bar did this happen at.

Not that I frequent these places. But sometimes for lunch all I have to spend is a dollar and those lunch specials are too good to pass up. [/b][/quote]
    Top of the line in Elizabeth, near NJTP, give you one guess...

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg+Jan 19 2005, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Stewdawg @ Jan 19 2005, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 12:41 PM
    [b] Hey Stew....I work only a few miles from Elizabeth. What gogo bar did this happen at.

Not that I frequent these places. But sometimes for lunch all I have to spend is a dollar and those lunch specials are too good to pass up. [/b][/quote]
    Top of the line in Elizabeth, near NJTP, give you one guess... [/b][/quote]
    I used to go to school in that area and worked at a warehouse right down the street when I first got out. Used to pass LOOKERS all the time. I am assuming that is where it happened. Not even sure if that is still the name.

Pretty scary at any rate.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+Jan 19 2005, 10:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ Jan 19 2005, 10:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Stewdawg@Jan 19 2005, 03:49 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 12:41 PM

Top of the line in Elizabeth, near NJTP, give you one guess... [/b][/quote]
    I used to go to school in that area and worked at a warehouse right down the street when I first got out. Used to pass LOOKERS all the time. I am assuming that is where it happened. Not even sure if that is still the name.

Pretty scary at any rate. [/b][/quote]
    LOOKERS it is&#33;&#33;

Even Elizabeth PD said the place is not unruly and we dont have probs there etc..but some kind of dispute led to 2 guys, one from Bloomfield, one from Belleville, getting stabbed to death, one inside, one outside in the lot, both in their 20&#39;s

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 12:41 PM

From 89-90, the Lamplight on Elmora Avenue was my primary watering hole. I used to bend the elbow at an even bigger shthole in Linden on ocassion-

The Midtown.

I had a swingin&#39; bachelor pad in Elizabeth, not far from the Bayway Circle.

How &#39;bout Uncle Charlies in Linden? I spent many a UI check in there. :lol:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 suspects arrested, the Melendez brothers. One turned himself in, the other was found hiding out in the Bronx. Surprisingly, they say they didnt do it..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg[/i]@Jan 29 2005, 08:14 AM
    [b] 2 suspects arrested, the Melendez brothers. One turned himself in, the other was found hiding out in the Bronx. Surprisingly, they say they didnt do it.. [/b][/quote]
    I thought they were already in jail for killing their parents.

Seriously, and this case should be a big outrage cause of what? a lot of innocent people are killed in places...gimme a friggin break :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme+Feb 1 2005, 03:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (R. Tyme @ Feb 1 2005, 03:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stewdawg[/i]@Jan 29 2005, 08:14 AM
    [b] 2 suspects arrested, the Melendez brothers. One turned himself in, the other was found hiding out in the Bronx. Surprisingly, they say they didnt do it.. [/b][/quote]

Seriously, and this case should be a big outrage cause of what? a lot of innocent people are killed in places...gimme a friggin break :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    ever hear of....sarcasm?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg+Feb 1 2005, 10:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Stewdawg @ Feb 1 2005, 10:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by R. Tyme@Feb 1 2005, 03:44 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Stewdawg[/i]@Jan 29 2005, 08:14 AM

Seriously, and this case should be a big outrage cause of what? a lot of innocent people are killed in places...gimme a friggin break :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    ever hear of....sarcasm? [/b][/quote]
    OH&#33; I&#39;m so sorry&#33;&#33;&#33;

Given the mentality of most men, I thought this [b]would[/b] cause an outrage and was a [b]sincere[/b] post.

See. I have heard of sarcasm ;)
    actually I&#39;m a huge fan of it when done well