Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Guess what? sKerry finally showed up....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    to vote for once. In a 16-2 vote, he joined one other 'rat in opposition to Condi Rice's nomination as SofS. Who joined sKerry? Good ol' commrade boxer from the people's republik of CA.

And the 'rats still can't figure out why they lost??

[url=http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050119/D87NASRG0.html]Read more here[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by asuusa[/i]@Jan 19 2005, 05:40 PM
    [b] And the 'rats still can't figure out why they lost??
    [/b][/quote]
    Could the answer be they are total hypocrites??? Need proof:

[b]Boxer Backed Clinton's Iraq War[/b]

Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., accused Secretary of State-nominee Condoleezza Rice on Tuesday of using "falsehoods" about weapons of mass destruction to justify attacking Iraq.

But six years ago, Boxer enthusiastically backed President Clinton's decision to attack Iraq after he argued that Saddam Hussein was prepared to use chemical, biological and nuclear weapons against the world.

During Dr. Rice's Senate confirmation hearing today, Boxer said, "I personally believe - this is my personal view - that your loyalty to the mission you were given, to sell this war, overwhelmed your respect for the truth"

The California Democrat insisted that the Iraq war "was based on what everyone now says, including your own administration, were falsehoods about WMDs, weapons of mass destruction."

In December 1998, however, after Clinton launched four days of air strikes on Iraq's suspected WMD targets, the California Democrat had a different reaction.

In quotes unearthed Tuesday afternoon by radio host Sean Hannity, Boxer claimed that Saddam had forced Clinton's hand.

"The president had no choice but to act today," she said in a statement issued by her office. "Anyone who questions the timing of his decision ignores the fact that we committed a month ago to act if [chief U.N. weapons inspector] Richard Butler reported that Saddam was not cooperating."

-----------------------------------------------------

Today's party of rats are a complete joke and failure....they best get ready for another ass wupin in less then two years!! :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dahhhhhhh man are you slow-------six years ago--thats 1998 and he did have them then---Thats SIX YEARS ago! LOL Rice is one of the great liars of all time--You didn't even listen to the testimony she gave Boxer--where she was caught in about five major lies....This women claims that we have 120,000 Iraqis trained for security--The fact remains that the real number is 4500! LOL If Condi was caught with the murder weapon in her hand, you right wingers would claim that Clinton was behind it!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by rextilleon[/i]@Jan 20 2005, 08:44 AM
    [b] Dahhhhhhh man are you slow-------six years ago--thats 1998 and he did have them then---Thats SIX YEARS ago! LOL Rice is one of the great liars of all time--You didn't even listen to the testimony she gave Boxer--where she was caught in about five major lies....This women claims that we have 120,000 Iraqis trained for security--The fact remains that the real number is 4500! LOL If Condi was caught with the murder weapon in her hand, you right wingers would claim that Clinton was behind it! [/b][/quote]
    Perfect proof how the complete hypocrisy and ignorance of liberals.