Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Los yets brake my heart again

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like

    Los yets brake my heart again

    i hurt my heart watching Los Yets. the game was sad. in mejico kickers like that get fire. i am in colombia now. this country has a lot of coca. no coca cola, coca powder. who is hymisdingers? is he good? next year SUPER TAZON for my yets.

    here is a picture from colombia

    [img]http://www.stonewerks.net/archives/IMG_2546_-thumb.jpg[/img]

    coca bad

    Marcos

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Los Yets[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 12:16 PM
    [b] i hurt my heart watching Los Yets. the game was sad. in mejico kickers like that get fire. i am in colombia now. this country has a lot of coca. no coca cola, coca powder. who is hymisdingers? is he good? next year SUPER TAZON for my yets.

    here is a picture from colombia

    [img]http://www.stonewerks.net/archives/IMG_2546_-thumb.jpg[/img]

    coca bad

    Marcos [/b][/quote]


    This guy definately needs to post more.

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Los Yets[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 12:16 PM
    [b]

    [img]http://www.stonewerks.net/archives/IMG_2546_-thumb.jpg[/img]

    coca bad

    Marcos [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol:

    are you kidding me :lol:

  4. #4
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://speedo.ca/albums/badass/acl.sized.jpg[/img]

    the king of colombia- tony montana

    say hello to my little friend

    colombia is beautiful

    Marcos

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    882
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 poster on the board!

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    charlotte NC
    Posts
    4,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Monster_Green[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 12:39 PM
    [b] #1 poster on the board! [/b][/quote]
    :blink:

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cocoa beach FL
    Posts
    591
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Los Yets[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 12:16 PM
    [b] i hurt my heart watching Los Yets. the game was sad. in mejico kickers like that get fire. i am in colombia now. this country has a lot of coca. no coca cola, coca powder. who is hymisdingers? is he good? next year SUPER TAZON for my yets.

    here is a picture from colombia

    [img]http://www.stonewerks.net/archives/IMG_2546_-thumb.jpg[/img]

    coca bad

    Marcos [/b][/quote]
    Can this guy get a weekly column?

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.loveme.com/tour/photos/best_tour_photos/ColumbiaNov2002382.jpg[/img]

    only good thing in colombia

    women super sexy

    Marcos

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    this guy f'n rules

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.loveme.com/tour/photos/best_tour_photos/spbDes2002mtv1-2-186.jpg[/img]

    fat gringos come to colombia to marry hot women

    Marcos

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.loveme.com/tour/photos/best_tour_photos/spbnov2002mtv1-2-69.jpg[/img]
    even if you fat but you have $$$$ you can get two for price of one in colombia

    how easy is that? can someone lend me money to get colombian women?

    Marcos

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.collegehumor.com/img/d/downlaod_1_082.w492.jpg[/img]

    Columbian Landscape Los yets?

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man this guy cracks me up :lol:

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r:

    was that supposed to be funny? :blink:

    it was not.

  17. #17
    DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Guest
    This guy's hilarious. He isn't really from Mexico, is he?

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    charlotte NC
    Posts
    4,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 09:44 AM
    [b] This guy's hilarious. He isn't really from Mexico, is he? [/b][/quote]
    i dont think he is who he is....... :ph34r:

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by spjets+Jan 22 2005, 09:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (spjets &#064; Jan 22 2005, 09:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 09:44 AM
    [b] This guy&#39;s hilarious. He isn&#39;t really from Mexico, is he? [/b][/quote]
    i dont think he is who he is....... :ph34r:[/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s a nice change of pace but this Guy is as much a Mexican Fan as
    Tom Shane is a Alien..He&#39;s posting pic&#39;s from a Dating site&#33;&#33;

    [url=http://www.loveme.com/]http://www.loveme.com/[/url]

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 09:44 AM
    [b] This guy&#39;s hilarious. He isn&#39;t really from Mexico, is he? [/b][/quote]


    I think Sooth ran a check on his IP address when he first started posting.

    If I&#39;m not mistaken, it did come back from Mexico.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us