Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so F'ing bored now!

All League
    Jets season is over, election is over. Both ended on sour notes (for me atleast).

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Wow...sucks being you...and just think about- it will only get worse for you and the left from here on out! ;)

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 06:08 PM
    [b] Wow...sucks being you...and just think about- it will only get worse for you and the left from here on out! ;) [/b][/quote]
    I realize that that is what makes it worse. I have no hope for the immediate (or longterm) future.

As for the Jets I am very optimistic. A good young fast D and an O that can only get better with a new coordinator.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 04:08 PM
    [b] Wow...sucks being you...and just think about- it will only get worse for you and the left from here on out! ;) [/b][/quote]
    I love how the ignoramous Bu****es take pride in Bush failing the American people and the World, if you hate your life so much why dont you just kill yourself? Why must you bring down the world with you?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles+Jan 21 2005, 11:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMetsIsles &#064; Jan 21 2005, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 04:08 PM
    [b] Wow...sucks being you...and just think about- it will only get worse for you and the left from here on out&#33; ;) [/b][/quote]
    I love how the ignoramous Bu****es take pride in Bush failing the American people and the World, if you hate your life so much why dont you just kill yourself? Why must you bring down the world with you? [/b][/quote]
    waaaaaaaaa...waaaaaaaaaa....waaaaaaaaaaaaa......we lost again....waaaaaaaaaa

[img]http://prodtn.cafepress.com/2/14576162_F_tn.jpg[/img]

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 10:15 PM
    [b]

[img]http://prodtn.cafepress.com/2/14576162_F_tn.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Is your new signature depicting the fact that all republicans are fags or enjoy screwing donkeys.....or both?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Jan 21 2005, 11:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk &#064; Jan 21 2005, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 10:15 PM
    [b]

Is your new signature depicting the fact that all republicans are fags or enjoy screwing donkeys.....or both? [/b][/quote]
    The year 2005 is going to be the Year of the Liberal Queer. You may be a fag and you don&#39;t even know it. Not that there&#39;s anything wrong with that but in this day of coming out and gay civil unions one has to come to grips with one&#39;s sexuality. Why deprive yourself the benefits that come with being a persecuted and revered minority just because you think you like chicks? Read the following questions and answer them honestly then check your score below.

Have you ever talked about or gone on diet for reasons other than cutting weight for a boxing match?

Do you drink diet cola or light beer?

Do you get upset when the barber doesn&#39;t cut your hair just right?

Have you ever taken a ballroom dancing class with your wife or girlfriend??

Are you in or have you ever been in therapy?

Do you actually think about what your going wear before getting dressed?

Have you ever changed outfits because you didn?t think things matched?

Do you actually use the term outfit??

Do your eyes ever wander at the urinals?

Do you ever take your wife or girlfriend to a play, a musical, the opera or some other high culture and art crap under the guise that you are doing it for her when in actuality you?re the one that wants to go?

Are you at all concerned about how you will score on this test?

Are you not really into sports??

Are you familiar with the following terms: golden shower, feltching, or watch queen?

If single do you or have you ever purchased curtains, swags, valences, or tapestries?

Do you prefer pastries to doughnuts?

In the 80&#39;s did you ever own or think about how cool it would be to own a beret?

Do you ever use the word too before terms like manly, masculine, much testosterone, much meat, and violent?

When at a restaurant of coffee shop are you picky or fussy about how your food and drink is prepared?

Do you make lots of special request that are not on the menu?

Do you own any Bette Milder CDs or have you seen any Bette Milder plays or movies?

Okay now tally up your score honestly. If you answered yes to even one of these questions than you&#39;re most likely a fag. The whole girlfriend/wife thing is just a sham. If you answered yes to two of these questions than you?re a dirty little faggot. Get thee to a rest stop or bathhouse and experience some gay high culture. Three of more yeses and you&#39;re a cross dressing, triple ripple butt plug using, having anonymous sex in a rest stop queer.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Jan 21 2005, 11:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Jan 21 2005, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 10:15 PM
    [b]

Is your new signature depicting the fact that all republicans are fags or enjoy screwing donkeys.....or both? [/b][/quote]
    It represents, both figuratively and literally, what dumb asses the jackass party truly is&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick+Jan 22 2005, 07:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (New England Hick @ Jan 22 2005, 07:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Alk@Jan 21 2005, 11:55 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Jan 21 2005, 10:15 PM
    [b]

The year 2005 is going to be the Year of the Liberal Queer. You may be a fag and you don&#39;t even know it. Not that there&#39;s anything wrong with that but in this day of coming out and gay civil unions one has to come to grips with one&#39;s sexuality. Why deprive yourself the benefits that come with being a persecuted and revered minority just because you think you like chicks? Read the following questions and answer them honestly then check your score below.

Have you ever talked about or gone on diet for reasons other than cutting weight for a boxing match?

Do you ever take your wife or girlfriend to a play, a musical, the opera or some other high culture and art crap under the guise that you are doing it for her when in actuality you?re the one that wants to go?

Are you familiar with the following terms: golden shower, feltching, or watch queen?

If single do you or have you ever purchased curtains, swags, valences, or tapestries?

In the 80&#39;s did you ever own or think about how cool it would be to own a beret?

Do you ever use the word too before terms like manly, masculine, much testosterone, much meat, and violent?

When at a restaurant of coffee shop are you picky or fussy about how your food and drink is prepared?

Do you own any Bette Milder CDs or have you seen any Bette Milder plays or movies?

Okay now tally up your score honestly. If you answered yes to even one of these questions than you&#39;re most likely a fag. The whole girlfriend/wife thing is just a sham. If you answered yes to two of these questions than you?re a dirty little faggot. Get thee to a rest stop or bathhouse and experience some gay high culture. Three of more yeses and you&#39;re a cross dressing, triple ripple butt plug using, having anonymous sex in a rest stop queer. [/b][/quote]
    You really need to eliminate yourself from the Human Gene Pool.....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 01:08 PM
    [b] You really need to eliminate yourself from the Human Gene Pool..... [/b][/quote]
    These dumbasses are at the front of the line:

[img]http://www.protestwarrior.com/nimages/signs/large/pw_sign_24.gif[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jan 22 2005, 01:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jan 22 2005, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 01:08 PM
    [b] You really need to eliminate yourself from the Human Gene Pool..... [/b][/quote]

[img]http://www.protestwarrior.com/nimages/signs/large/pw_sign_24.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Umm yea shut up, and my advice for New England Prick goes for you as well, just please do it fast....

All League
    These are some other people who should have this procedure done immediately.

[img]http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/2-diamonds.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/3-SPADES.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/4-DIAMONDS.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/9-CLUBS.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.kbzy.com/staff/dobson01.jpg[/img]

Unfortunately there were no cards for Dr.James Dobson, but I&#39;m sure his quote would relate to "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS IS [u]DESTROYING[/u] THE FABRIC OF AMERICAN FAMILIES&#33;&#33;"

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles+Jan 22 2005, 01:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMetsIsles @ Jan 22 2005, 01:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 22 2005, 01:11 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 01:08 PM

[img]http://www.protestwarrior.com/nimages/signs/large/pw_sign_24.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Umm yea shut up, and my advice for New England Prick goes for you as well, just please do it fast.... [/b][/quote]
    waaaaa.....the libs lost again...waaaaaa

[quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 01:32 PM
    [b] These are some other people who should have this procedure done immediately.

[img]http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/2-diamonds.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/3-SPADES.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/4-DIAMONDS.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/9-CLUBS.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.kbzy.com/staff/dobson01.jpg[/img]

Unfortunately there were no cards for Dr.James Dobson, but I&#39;m sure his quote would relate to "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS IS [u]DESTROYING[/u] THE FABRIC OF AMERICAN FAMILIES&#33;&#33;" [/b][/quote]
    Where is the card for GW? His lame excuse would say: Drunken spoiled piece of s--t

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 01:08 PM
    Hmmm...??

Did I hit to close to home??

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 01:36 PM
    [b] Where is the card for GW? His lame excuse would say: Drunken spoiled piece of s--t [/b][/quote]
    Nah,

I think that would be Teddy Kennedy&#39;s. Along with drunken murderer of course.... :D

[quote][b]The year 2005 is going to be the Year of the Liberal Queer. You may be a fag and you don&#39;t even know it. Not that there&#39;s anything wrong with that but in this day of coming out and gay civil unions one has to come to grips with one&#39;s sexuality. Why deprive yourself the benefits that come with being a persecuted and revered minority just because you think you like chicks? Read the following questions and answer them honestly then check your score below.

Okay now tally up your score honestly. If you answered yes to even one of these questions than you&#39;re most likely a fag. The whole girlfriend/wife thing is just a sham. If you answered yes to two of these questions than you?re a dirty little faggot. Get thee to a rest stop or bathhouse and experience some gay high culture. Three of more yeses and you&#39;re a cross dressing, triple ripple butt plug using, having anonymous sex in a rest stop queer. [/b][/quote]

Interesting point of view. Since I am definitively and completely heterosexual, and comfortable with that fact and myself, I think I&#39;ll answer your quiz.

[u][b]Have you ever talked about or gone on diet for reasons other than cutting weight for a boxing match?[/b][/u]

Yes. I am currently 410 lbs, but I am a former athlete (college baseball and football) and would like to get back in that kind of shape.

[u][b]Do you drink diet cola or light beer? [/b][/u]

Yes. The GF does the shopping, and only buys Diet Sodas. As for Alcohol, I drink Scotch exclusively, but if offered a Light Beer, I will happily drink one.

[u][b]Do you get upset when the barber doesn&#39;t cut your hair just right? [/b][/u]

Yes, since the only haircut I get is "Shave my Damn head".

[u][b]Have you ever taken a ballroom dancing class with your wife or girlfriend??[/b][/u]

No, we don&#39;t dance.

[u][b]Are you in or have you ever been in therapy? [/b][/u]

Yes. Right after my Father&#39;s suicide, my career ending arm injury and my breakup with my fiance all occured within 3 months of each other. Perhaps I&#39;m just weak, eh?

[u][b]Do you actually think about what your going wear before getting dressed? [/b][/u]

Yes. As a professional in a professional office, proper dress is a requirement. It is especially difficult given my size (beyond my 410 lb&#39;s, I am also 6&#39;5" tall)

[u][b]Have you ever changed outfits because you didn?t think things matched?[/b][/u]

Yes. Of course, since I have bad taste, I usually only chance when the GF points out that the two colors I&#39;ve chose don&#39;t match.

[u][b]Do you actually use the term outfit?? [/b][/u]

Yes, I&#39;m sure I have, but not frequently or with regularity.

[u][b]Do your eyes ever wander at the urinals?[/b][/u]

Not in a sexual way, no. But I&#39;m sure they have.

[u][b]Do you ever take your wife or girlfriend to a play, a musical, the opera or some other high culture and art crap under the guise that you are doing it for her when in actuality you?re the one that wants to go? [/b][/u]

No. I prefer Space/Prog Roack and Metal.

[u][b]Are you at all concerned about how you will score on this test? [/b][/u]

Actually, not in the least.

[u][b]Are you not really into sports??[/b][/u]

I am very into sports. I played Baseball competatively for almost 20 years, Football for about half that, and am a dedicated follower of the New York Jets and now the Washington Nationals. However, while I played basketball and street hockey as a youth, I do ot particularly like either sport.

I also fish 20-50 days a year, if you consider fishing a sport.

[u][b]Are you familiar with the following terms: golden shower, feltching, or watch queen? [/b][/u]

Yes, at least one of them. Golden Shower is a piss related thing. I am unfamilair with the definition of the other two though.

[u][b]If single do you or have you ever purchased curtains, swags, valences, or tapestries? [/b][/u]

Yes. I am not single, (live with my GF for the past 5 years, dated for 8), but I have purchase both blinds and curtains for own place.

[u][b]Do you prefer pastries to doughnuts? [/b][/u]

Yes. Actually, at 410 lb&#39;s I prefer just about anything, LOL. I love donuts, but I also love the little cream cheese filled pastries about equally.

[u][b]In the 80&#39;s did you ever own or think about how cool it would be to own a beret? [/b][/u]

No. I&#39;ve always been a baseball cap kinda guy (although I have worn a fedora once in a while in my hippie youth).

[u][b]Do you ever use the word too before terms like manly, masculine, much testosterone, much meat, and violent? [/b][/u]

Yes, I&#39;m sure I have....considering my GF is a vegitarian.

[u][b]When at a restaurant of coffee shop are you picky or fussy about how your food and drink is prepared? [/b][/u]

Yes, since my GF is a vegitarian, being picky is very important.

[u][b]Do you make lots of special request that are not on the menu?[/b][/u]

Yes, since my GF is a vegitarian, being picky is very important.

[u][b]Do you own any Bette Milder CDs or have you seen any Bette Milder plays or movies? [/b][/u]

No, I am not a fan of her work in any way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Mr. Hick, I have answered your quiz, and answered "Yes" to thirteen of your questions. Yet, oddly enough, I have never had a homosexual thought, nor ever participated in a homosexual act.

Perhaps your quiz is slightly flawed? Or maybe just not a witty as your originally thought.

I assume you will answer your own quiz too, right? So we know where YOU stand on these important issues.....

[quote][b]I assume you will answer your own quiz too, right? So we know where YOU stand on these important issues..... [/b][/quote]

He can&#39;t at this time. He&#39;s writing his weekly love letters to Aaron McKinney and Russ Henderson. Don&#39;t worry New England Hick, you&#39;ll see them in heaven, and you can all have a good laugh. In the meantime, I leave you something to masturbate too.

"Shepard suffered from a fracture from the back of his head to the front of his right ear. He also had catastrophic brain stem damage, which affected his body&#39;s ability to regulate heartbeat, body temperature, and other vital signs. There were also about a dozen small lacerations around his head, face and neck. His injuries were deemed too severe for doctors to operate. Shepard never regained consciousness and remained on full life support. He died at 12:53 a.m. on October 12 at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado. The blood on Shepard&#39;s face had been partly washed away by tears, indicating that he had been conscious for some time after the beating. He had been pistol-whipped 18 times with a .357-caliber Magnum."

[quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 08:10 PM
    [b] [quote][b]I assume you will answer your own quiz too, right? So we know where YOU stand on these important issues..... [/b][/quote]

He can&#39;t at this time. He&#39;s writing his weekly love letters to Aaron McKinney and Russ Henderson. Don&#39;t worry New England Hick, you&#39;ll see them in heaven, and you can all have a good laugh. In the meantime, I leave you something to masturbate too.

"Shepard suffered from a fracture from the back of his head to the front of his right ear. He also had catastrophic brain stem damage, which affected his body&#39;s ability to regulate heartbeat, body temperature, and other vital signs. There were also about a dozen small lacerations around his head, face and neck. His injuries were deemed too severe for doctors to operate. Shepard never regained consciousness and remained on full life support. He died at 12:53 a.m. on October 12 at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado. The blood on Shepard&#39;s face had been partly washed away by tears, indicating that he had been conscious for some time after the beating. He had been pistol-whipped 18 times with a .357-caliber Magnum." [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sure John Wayne Gacy&#39;s victims were beaten and tortured too...

Or how about Wayne Williams, the Atlanta Child Queerial Killer, I&#39;m sure his victims were beaten and tortured..

Jeffery Dahlmer, another fag who kept various body parts of his victims in his apartment. I&#39;m quite sure his victims cried too as they were tortured.

What&#39;s your point? fags are preyed upon but don&#39;t prey upon victims themselves?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jan 22 2005, 06:59 PM
    [b]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Mr. Hick, I have answered your quiz, and answered "Yes" to thirteen of your questions. Yet, oddly enough, I have never had a homosexual thought, nor ever participated in a homosexual act.

[/b][/quote]
    Still in the closet huh? ;)