Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AN EPIPHANY!!!!

so like many of you, I just saw those Pitt fans suffer a devastating loss. But, I did like their sea of yellow towels. It got me thinking, we should get something like that to unite us fans - we are the best fans in the land.

So . . . who do we love more than anyone? Penny!

Catching my drift yet? I propose that we make these medium, green, baggies filled with pennies. And when our team is on D, the whole stadium can shake them. Can you imagine how annoying that noise must be from 50,000+. ?

I shot being the official "Penny Man"

Hall Of Fame
    Interesting. Lets give drunk morons heavy sacks of coins to use as weapons on each other or to use as projectiles. Sounds like a great idea. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Chad[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 09:43 PM
    [b] so like many of you, I just saw those Pitt fans suffer a devastating loss. But, I did like their sea of yellow towels. It got me thinking, we should get something like that to unite us fans - we are the best fans in the land.

So . . . who do we love more than anyone? Penny!

Catching my drift yet? I propose that we make these medium, green, baggies filled with pennies. And when our team is on D, the whole stadium can shake them. Can you imagine how annoying that noise must be from 50,000+. ?

I shot being the official "Penny Man" [/b][/quote]
    Do you know how much a roll of pennies hurt when hurled from the upper decks??

Mice thought though :lol:

That has to be the stupidest idea I have ever heard.
    Not ripping you, just saying its a dumb, dumb idea.

Hall Of Fame
    I hate those crappy yellow towels !

Yes, very true . . . I thought about the flinging pennies. Veyr heavy, maybe some resistance from the NFL and such.

But seriously, pennies clinging . . . SO ANNOYING. I don't see how any offense can survivie in that! WE NEED SOMETHING.

But really, my point in this idea was to say, we need something. We are amazing fans. Why do the chiefs come out in all red and such. Our chant has got old, fast.

C'mon, we have some bright people here . . . let's get some ideas of unity and let us seperate ourselves as the best fans out there.

Worst Idea since all you can eat porta poties.

Veteran
    BergenJet
    [quote][b] Interesting. Lets give drunk morons heavy sacks of coins to use as weapons on each other or to use as projectiles. Sounds like a great idea. [/b][/quote]

One of the few posts that has made me burst out in laughter :lol:

you guys are relentless!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M COMING NEXT YEAR . . . WITH MY PENNY BAGS!!!!!

then you'll wish you had one!

:P :D :lol: :D :P

btw - f the pats

That sounds like a plan for the Pats game. Hopre brady doesn't start going down on anyone when he hears change jingling.

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Chad[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 10:02 PM
    [b] you guys are relentless!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M COMING NEXT YEAR . . . WITH MY PENNY BAGS!!!!!

then you'll wish you had one!

:P :D :lol: :D :P

btw - f the pats [/b][/quote]
    Ive got $50 says that bag ends up in the dumpster by the gate

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by NYJJared[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 10:03 PM
    [b] That sounds like a plan for the Pats game. Hopre brady doesn't start going down on anyone when he hears change jingling. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol:

Ahemm.... This just in... How 'bout NO!

:lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by NYJJared[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 10:03 PM
    [b] That sounds like a plan for the Pats game. Hopre brady doesn't start going down on anyone when he hears change jingling. [/b][/quote]
    that made my night, hilarious

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BergenJet[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 08:45 PM
    [b] Interesting. Lets give drunk morons heavy sacks of coins to use as weapons on each other or to use as projectiles. Sounds like a great idea. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Hey, I'm all for it! :lol: He's got a point though, it would be pretty f'in loud. And irritating as well...

[quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat+Jan 23 2005, 10:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (curtisthegreat @ Jan 23 2005, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BergenJet[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 08:45 PM
    [b] Interesting. Lets give drunk morons heavy sacks of coins to use as weapons on each other or to use as projectiles. Sounds like a great idea. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Hey, I&#39;m all for it&#33; :lol: He&#39;s got a point though, it would be pretty f&#39;in loud. And irritating as well... [/b][/quote]
    there you go&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

curtis the great - YOU DA MAN&#33;

All Pro
    I like it. And then if we lose we can pelt the opposing team with pennies. :D :D

...i see fans leaving the meadowlands covered in bruises and welts...

I agree that we need something, maybe not the pennies, but something.

I had a Jets "Takeoff Towel" from a few years back and brought it to the game in Pittsburgh last week, the Steelers fans didn&#39;t like that too much.

I would do it.

Penny 4 life baby.

MVPennington&#33;&#33;&#33;

But if not that:
    How about the:
    Tom Brady doll attached to a stick that you just beat the crap out of every game in the stands.