Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AN EPIPHANY!!!!

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess there's nothing wrong with your towel waving tradition.

It's just that calling them "terrible" towels sounds so dopey. I mean what makes them so terrible?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    not for nothing....but after how many years of losing do you decide to retire those silly towels. Those gimmicks make them look like chumps.

Save those silly things for the newer yahoo teams like Tampa Bay. Just play football.

Those terrible towels are good for crying in though.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 09:44 AM
    [b] I guess there's nothing wrong with your towel waving tradition.

It's just that calling them "terrible" towels sounds so dopey. I mean what makes them so terrible? [/b][/quote]
    Myron Cope is credited by many with the idea and name. There is no way in hell those towels ever get replaced, like i said it's our heritage and tradition. Like it or not, our fans are all about our history and tradition. Our orginization follows suit.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about New York Jets thundersticks, with the jets logo on them, they make alot of noise for basketball games and in baseball games. we need something because i am sick of people saying jets fans are lame.!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about a bag of rocks. It cost less and hurts just as much. How about green knives or if Brook Bollinger starts we can bring in bags of boulders.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noisemakers are for pansy-ass LA fans. Whoo! Go Angels! Go Rally Monkey! Clap Thunderstixx!

Let us scream and yell.

Don't forget acoustics means a lot. At Giants Stadium, at least 10-15k fans are underneath cantilevered overhangs, so their cheering gets lost.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    i could definitely think of the most annoying thing we could carry.... not only would it be annoying to the opposing team, but we might have a mass suicide in the stands as well....... Whistles!!

I used to work at a party place for children .... we never gave the whistles out until the kids were on the way out the door... poor poor parents.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Elias[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 02:26 PM
    [b] How about New York Jets thundersticks, with the jets logo on them, they make alot of noise for basketball games and in baseball games. we need something because i am sick of people saying jets fans are lame.!! [/b][/quote]
    i mentioned that, i really like that one

but seriously, JET KAZOOS. there is def. nobody in the NFL that would match that. That's hilarious. They could just sell them for a couple of bucks.

NOW IM THE KAZOO MAN!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need green towels in '05.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Kazoos are a cool idea. How annoying would that sound with 78,000 kazoos on 3rd down, opposing qb's wouldn't be heard at all.

Green towels also sound pretty cool.

We need something, it's been way too long since they have given out cool stuff and we need something that defines us.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since we will be using the shotgun next year, let's all bring shotguns to the game and shoot them off as the opposing team is about to snap the ball. If they score anyway, we can just shoot the other team.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetGreen DNA[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 04:34 PM
    [b] Since we will be using the shotgun next year, let's all bring shotguns to the game and shoot them off as the opposing team is about to snap the ball. If they score anyway, we can just shoot the other team. [/b][/quote]
    Is that you, Damien?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    kazoo's are cool. towel's have been done. we don't want to be copycats... :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by greengal[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 06:46 PM
    [b] kazoo's are cool. towel's have been done. we don't want to be copycats... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    greengal - want to go into the kazoo production with me

Mr and Mrs. Jet Kazoo? :D :P

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We cant buy a soda/beer/gatorade without taking off the cap, we cant bring in a case for the binos, you think we will get in with a sac full of change?? :blink:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by thechadzone10[/i]@Jan 23 2005, 08:47 PM
    [b] I hate those crappy yellow towels ! [/b][/quote]
    haha you'd love them if they were crappy green towels. I hate them too but it's cool to see the whole damn stadium waving them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mathis81[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 08:15 PM
    [b] We cant buy a soda/beer/gatorade without taking off the cap, we cant bring in a case for the binos, you think we will get in with a sac full of change?? :blink: [/b][/quote]
    ok forget the change, it's in the past

let's work on something safe but as annoying and loud. I'm still down with the kazoos. It's a perfect mix of safety, originality, annoyingness, small size, and loudness.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Chad+Jan 24 2005, 08:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Chad @ Jan 24 2005, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mathis81[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 08:15 PM
    [b] We cant buy a soda/beer/gatorade without taking off the cap, we cant bring in a case for the binos, you think we will get in with a sac full of change?? :blink: [/b][/quote]
    ok forget the change, it&#39;s in the past

let&#39;s work on something safe but as annoying and loud. [/b][/quote]
    Ahhh yes, the hand clap&#33; BRILLIANT&#33; :P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    here we go... now in green with the JETS logo :lol:

[img]http://www.zona.lt/klova/kazoo04/kazoo-info.gif[/img]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by greengal[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 08:22 PM
    [b] here we go... now in green with the JETS logo :lol:

[img]http://www.zona.lt/klova/kazoo04/kazoo-info.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
    GREENGAL YOU&#39;RE THE BEST

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE RESIST

I SERIOUSLY WANT THE TRUTH. IF I MAKE HUNDREDS OF THESE AND HAND THEM OUT IN TROOP 16H - YOU PEOPLE WON&#39;T USE THEM IN THE GAME