Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Oh, those rascally rascals

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050124/D87QOHK00.html]I actually voted for slashing the tires, before I voted against it.[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement! Disenfranchisement!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, here's my favorite paragraph in the article:

[i][quote][b]Democratic Party of Wisconsin spokesman Seth Boffeli said the five were paid employees of Kerry's campaign, but were not acting on behalf of the campaign or party.

[/b][/quote][/i]

No no no no no....noooo. They weren't acting on behalf of the campaign or the party. Their intent was not to help Kerry. How could you even think that? They simply own a struggling tire business in town (struggling because of all the white man's attempts to slap 'em down). That's all. Please stop struggling to read between the lines.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah so what's your point? these guys are *******s because they are *******s not because they are liberal -

are the abortion doctor murders representatives of the entire conservative movement?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 12:06 PM
    [b] yeah so what's your point? these guys are *******s because they are *******s not because they are liberal -

are the abortion doctor murders representatives of the entire conservative movement? [/b][/quote]
    The point is to point at blatant hypocrisy. While most media see fit to continue running "new" stories on the alleged disenfranchisement of voters in Ohio and elsewhere by Republican goon squads, and while many on the left both feed into it and draw energy from it with tired, stale claims of Bush stealing the election, stories like this barely (if at all) merit a feeble, passing blip on the mainstream news radar.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 12:06 PM
    [b] yeah so what's your point? these guys are *******s because they are *******s not because they are liberal -

are the abortion doctor murders representatives of the entire conservative movement? [/b][/quote]
    Bit -

Would you have the same reaction if paid workers of the Bush campaign had slashed the tires of 30 Democratic "Get Out the Vote" trucks in Florida? Be honest....