Thread: For ErIcBaRtOn50

[b]Here's an insider report from the Senior Bowl Monday[/b]:[i]Overall, [Brimmer] didnít look sharp Monday, and was definitely the least athletic-looking player among the defensive backs on the North squad. Any defensive coordinator who took the chance of using Brimmer to cover the slot receiver man-to-man would be taking his life into his own hands.[/i]

Barton, not trying to pick on you or anything my friend, [b]because I like you[/b]....But as I've been saying for a while, Brimmer is a way too overrated due to his Keyshawn-like self promoting....

He was trash-talking (he does that well) about joining the NFL Draft in 2004, until the NFL told him he'd be about 5th rounder, at best...Worse kept secret on the Net, is he consisitently clocks in over 4.7 in the 40 (way slow for a DB)....Yet, draft sites keep believing him that he runs much faster and is just "hidding his speed for workouts" and rank him way to high :wacko:

I think he deserves to be a a 5th to 7th round pick, at best.

That was Monday: Tuesday he was worse: Just a sample from a previous...the total report is worse.

[i]If itís possible, UNLV SS Jamaal Brimmer looked worse Tuesday than he did on Monday. Based purely on athleticism, he doesnít look like a guy that belongs at the Senior Bowl. Based on how he looked at weigh-ins, he doesnít even look like an athlete....wide receivers regularly got 3-4 steps behind him and made grabs when he was trying to cover them in drills.[/i]

Undrafted free agent....This draft's version Pig Prather or Brandon Everage--dratnik darling who goes nowhere.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 07:53 PM
    [b] That was Monday: Tuesday he was worse: Just a sample from a previous...the total report is worse.

[i]If itís possible, UNLV SS Jamaal Brimmer looked worse Tuesday than he did on Monday. Based purely on athleticism, he doesnít look like a guy that belongs at the Senior Bowl. Based on how he looked at weigh-ins, he doesnít even look like an athlete....wide receivers regularly got 3-4 steps behind him and made grabs when he was trying to cover them in drills.[/i]

Undrafted free agent....This draft's version Pig Prather or Brandon Everage--dratnik darling who goes nowhere. [/b][/quote]

thank you for the info

and I thought he had slipped this season, I have him pegged as a 4th rd pick, but I also said he could be this years rashad washington, a talented player, but a 7th rd pick.

4.7, wow! isn't he only 200 lbs??? damn

[quote][b]thank you for the info

and I thought he had slipped this season, I have him pegged as a 4th rd pick, but I also said he could be this years rashad washington, a talented player, but a 7th rd pick.

4.7, wow! isn't he only 200 lbs??? damn[/b][/quote]

You're welcome EB ...you know, the same was said about Sammy Knight and he turned out OK (better than OK)....

Matter of fact, that's Brimmer's fantasy--he'll be a new Sammy Knight, a 4.7 to 4.8 safety who will wind up doing well, despite the lack of speed. I don't know, but as football player\special teams player he could be a steal at 7...

Just think draft sites way overrate this cat...Which is sad, because they know NFL teams blasted him in 2004 when he tried to come out :huh:

FYI, haven't seen the South reports yet, but the star from the North at safety (according to scouting sites) is Sean Considine of Iowa.