Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Pats will lose

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems it is a certainty, that the Pats will probably win the superbowl once again. Since I hate Bellichek, for how he treated the Jets organization, I figured out a way how to make the Pats lose the superbowl. Since I am a looser when it comes to betting on football, I bet 200.00 on the Pats, that guarantees a loss for them.I am willing to sacrifice my hard earned money for the cause.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems it is a certainty, that the Pats will probably win the superbowl once again. Since I hate Bellichek, for how he treated the Jets organization, I figured out a way how to make the Pats lose the superbowl. Since I am a looser when it comes to betting on football, I bet 200.00 on the Pats, that guarantees a loss for them.I am willing to sacrifice my hard earned money for the cause.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DELAWANAJET[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:36 PM
    [b] It seems it is a certainty, that the Pats will probably win the superbowl once again. Since I hate Bellichek, for how he treated the Jets organization, I figured out a way how to make the Pats lose the superbowl. Since I am a looser when it comes to betting on football, I bet 200.00 on the Pats, that guarantees a loss for them.I am willing to sacrifice my hard earned money for the cause. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah..And I'll make a supreme sacrifice and Sleep with Britney,Pam
    Anderson and Smizzy's Swedish Blonde Sig pic because these Girls don't
    have a chance to land a Man!!! :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's awesome. Thanks for taking one for all of us.

I'll be so happy if the Eagles pull off the upset.

We should all be hoping that T.O. returns to give them the best shot.

I hate the Pats so much. :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' />

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by agentmorris[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:40 PM
    [b]That's awesome. Thanks for taking one for all of us.

I'll be so happy if the Eagles pull off the upset.

I [b]ENVY[/b] the Pats so much. :<!--emo&Angry:-->[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->[/b][/quote]
    Is there a therapist in the house????

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    betting the pats this week is a great bet. If they cover I win $$$, if they lose they LOSE !!! Either way I am a happy man ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No offense, but there are so many worthy charities that would just love to have some money thrown their way. "Giving" two bills to Paulie Walnuts out of hatred (or envy) could be cause for concern.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick+Jan 25 2005, 12:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (New England Hick &#064; Jan 25 2005, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-agentmorris[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:40 PM
    [b]That&#39;s awesome. Thanks for taking one for all of us.

I&#39;ll be so happy if the Eagles pull off the upset.

I [b]ENVY[/b] the Pats so much. :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;[/b][/quote]
    Is there a therapist in the house????[/b][/quote]
    [color=green][SIZE=4][font=Impact][b]E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES&#33;&#33;&#33;[/b][/font][/color][/SIZE]

SCREW THE CHOWDS&#33;

And of course I need therapy. I&#39;m a Jets fan.
    For the next two weeks I&#39;m a huge Eagles fan. After that I can return to my usual malaise.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mo Lew[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:48 PM
    [b] betting the pats this week is a great bet. If they cover I win &#036;&#036;&#036;, if they lose they LOSE &#33;&#33;&#33; Either way I am a happy man ;) [/b][/quote]

What if AV kicks another game winning FG as time expires?

Pats win and you lose your bet. :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DELAWANAJET[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:37 PM
    [b] Since I am a looser when it comes to betting on football, I bet 200.00 on the Pats, that guarantees a loss for them. [/b][/quote]
    or, more likely, that they&#39;ll win and not cover, keeping your status completely intact...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DELAWANAJET[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 12:36 PM
    [b] It seems it is a certainty, that the Pats will probably win the superbowl once again. Since I hate Bellichek, for how he treated the Jets organization, I figured out a way how to make the Pats lose the superbowl. Since I am a looser when it comes to betting on football, I bet 200.00 on the Pats, that guarantees a loss for them.I am willing to sacrifice my hard earned money for the cause. [/b][/quote]
    even worse, the patriots will win, and probably wont cover.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Jan 25 2005, 02:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Jan 25 2005, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mo Lew[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:48 PM
    [b] betting the pats this week is a great bet. If they cover I win &#036;&#036;&#036;, if they lose they LOSE &#33;&#33;&#33; Either way I am a happy man ;) [/b][/quote]

Pats win and you lose your bet. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Ouch&#33;
    What are the odds that the Patriots will win with a clutch AV fieldgoal for the third time?&#33;&#33;
    That would be something.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Jan 25 2005, 01:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX &#064; Jan 25 2005, 01:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mo Lew[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 01:48 PM

Pats win and you lose your bet. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Have that scenario covered, money line -255, every situation is covered. Nothing personal TX, I just cant stand Belichick.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DELAWANAJET[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 03:17 PM
    [b]
    Have that scenario covered, money line -255, every situation is covered. Nothing personal TX, I just cant stand Belichick. [/b][/quote]

That&#39;s a better bet than laying the points.

Hope you hit it big Dela. ;)