Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Iraqi's vote-celebrate...jon francois kerri whines

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [b]Kerry: Iraq Election No Big Deal[/b]

A bitter-sounding Sen. John Kerry dismissed the historic Iraqi election on Sunday, warning Americans not to "overhype" the watershed event.
    "No one in the United States should try to overhype this election," Kerry told NBC's "Meet the Press." The failed presidential candidate questioned the historic referendum's legitimacy, saying, "It's hard to say that something is legitimate when a whole portion of the country can't vote and doesn't vote."

Kerry also pooh-poohed reports of a surprisingly high 72 percent turnout by Iraqi voters, insisting instead that the election has "gone as expected."

Asked if he thought Iraq was now less of a terrorist threat, Kerry at first said, "No, it's more. And, in fact, I believe the world is less safe today than it was two and a half years ago."

But he changed his answer moments later, after "Meet the Press" host Tim Russert pressed him on the bizarre claim.

"I'm glad Saddam Hussein is gone, and I've said that a hundred times," he insisted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not only is kerri a self-admitted war criminal but he could now be classified as a treasonist and complete liar based on his interview today:

[quote][b]MR. RUSSERT: See if you could clear up one issue that I think has been left over from the campaign. And that is Steve Gardner, who was a foregunner on your PCF-44 boat, cut a commercial for the Swift Boat Veterans and made a very specific charge. Let me just show that and you can come back and talk about it a little bit.

(Videotape, Swift Boat Veterans for Truth ad):

MR. STEVE GARDNER: John Kerry claims that he spent Christmas in 1968 in Cambodia, and that is categorically a lie. Not in December, not in January, we were never in Cambodia on a secret mission ever.

(End videotape)

MR. RUSSERT: Now, the New York Daily News editorial wrote an editorial, and it said this. "As for Kerry, he might ask why the Swifties' attacks have been effective. The answer is his propensity to exaggerate. ... It's looking more likely that he exaggerated, if not worse, when he claimed through the years that he was in Cambodia on Christmas Eve '68. He said the memory was `seared' into him, but it's now clear Kerry was elsewhere, at least at that time. He has yet to explain. Until he does, the Swifties will have a powerful weapon in their arsenal."

And they refer, Senator, to a speech on the floor in which you said that you were there, that the president of the United States was saying you were not there, that there were troops in Cambodia. You have the memory seared in you. In a letter to the Boston Herald, you remember spending Christmas Eve '68 five miles across the Cambodian border. You told The Washington Post you have a lucky hat given to you by a CIA guy "as we went in for a special mission to Cambodia." Were you in Cambodia Christmas Eve, 1968?

SEN. KERRY: We were right on the border, Tim. What I explained to people and I told this any number of times, did I go into Cambodia on a mission? Yes, I did go into Cambodia on a mission. Was it on that night? No, it was not on that night. But we were right on the Cambodian border that night. We were ambushed there, as a matter of fact. And that is a matter of record, and we went into the rec-- you know, it's part of the Navy records. It's been documented by the other guys who were on my boat. And Steve Gardner, frankly, doesn't know where we were. It wasn't his job, and, you know, he wasn't involved in that. But we did go five miles into Cambodia. It was on another day. I jumbled the two together, but we were five miles into Cambodia. We went up on a mission with CIA agents--I believe they were CIA agents--CIA Special Ops guys. I even have some photographs of it, and I can document it. And it has been documented.

MR. RUSSERT: You'll release those photographs?

SEN. KERRY: I think they were shown. I gave them to the campaign, but...

MR. RUSSERT: And you have a hat that the CIA agent gave you?

SEN. KERRY: [b]I still have the hat that he gave me, and I hope the guy would come out of the woodwork and say, [SIZE=3]"I'm the guy who went up with John Kerry. We delivered weapons to the Khmer Rouge on the coastline of Cambodia." [/SIZE]We went out of Ha Tien, which is right in Vietnam. We went north up into the border. And I have some photographs of that, and that's what we did. So, you know, the two were jumbled together, but we were on the Cambodian border on Christmas Eve, absolutely.[/b]

MR. RUSSERT: Nixon was president-elect, not president, at that particular time. He wasn't sworn in until...

SEN. KERRY: In 1968, he wasn't sworn in yet.

MR. RUSSERT: But he was president-elect, not president.

SEN. KERRY: That's correct.
    [/b][/quote]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Also, for the foolish liberals on this board who constantly claim kerri has released all his "official" military records this today from sir flip-a-flop:

[quote][b]MR. RUSSERT: [b]Many people who've been criticizing you have said: Senator, if you would just do one thing and that is sign Form 180, which would allow historians and journalists complete access to all your military records. Thus far, you have gotten the records, released them through your campaign. They say you should not be the filter. Sign Form 180 and let the historians...[/b]

SEN. KERRY: I'd be happy to put the records out. We put all the records out that I had been sent by the military. Then at the last moment, they sent some more stuff, which had some things that weren't even relevant to the record. So when we get--I'm going to sit down with them and make sure that they are clear and I am clear as to what is in the record and what isn't in the record and we'll put it out. I have no problem with that.

MR. RUSSERT: Would you sign Form 180?

SEN. KERRY: But everything, Tim...

MR. RUSSERT: Would you sign Form 180?

SEN. KERRY: Yes, I will. But everything that we put in it, Tim--everything we put in--I mean, everything that was out was a full documentation of all of the medical records, all of the fitness reports. And I'd call on those who have challenged me, let's see their records. I want to see the records of each of those people who have put up a challenge, because some of them have some serious questions in them, and it hasn't been appropriate...

MR. RUSSERT: So they should sign Form 180s for themselves as well?

SEN. KERRY: You bet.[/b][/quote]

(this is about the 88th million time kerri said he would release ALL his official records and allow people access to them...he's full of sh!t. Funny- in 1994 and again in 2000 the press- AP specifically- sued in a court of law to have GWB's records released. When they didn't find what they wanted Viacom/CBS - the liberal mouthpiece for the rats- just made stuff up!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's great to see these fools never learn from their mistakes- coward dean and michael moore helped dig the grave of the legitimacy of liberalism in American government today. It's good to see the likes of kerri, pelosi, boxer and reid now helping to hammer the final nails into the coffin.

Enjoy it curtis and learn something before you open your ignorant trap next time! :P

[url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6886726/]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6886726/[/url]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! :o

I see alot of viewing, but no reply's. B)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Kerry will be on a non stop bash-a-thon until he runs again in 4 years...then he will lose and disappear forever.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    A picture is worth a 1000 words: read it a weep sKerry and Teddy!!

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20050130/capt.sge.gdc95.300105163435.photo00.photo.default-263x384.jpg[/img]

or this one:

[img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20050130/i/r3055362108.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.talkingproud.us/ImagesPhotoGallery/LoveAmerica/WomanLovesBush.jpg[/img]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those pictures say it all ... and each one of those folks risked their lives to vote ... literally

What a proud day to be an American .. what a proud day to say I voted for the man who made it happen .. a man of conviction and a Great American President ... George W. Bush

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    John Kerry is starting to sound like Alex Rodriguez. :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    wait for the rest of the rats to start whining.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    so when these people dance in the street for 9-11 that's wrong but when they dance in the street for an election that's right

am i the only one who doesn't give a rats ass about the fate of the Iraqi people?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 03:36 PM
    [b] so when these people dance in the street for 9-11 that's wrong but when they dance in the street for an election that's right

am i the only one who doesn't give a rats ass about the fate of the Iraqi people? [/b][/quote]
    No, I don't either. However, their freedom inspires the down trodden people in neighboring states. No UN action has ever done as much to improve the hopes of a people like George Bush has for the world.

The world, you say? Yes. Middle Easterners who have no say under mullahs and kings suddenly see a ray of hope from Iraq. Who is sparking the hope? The USA. Not the UN. Who is seeking to snuff it? Al Qaeda and other likeminded groups. Talk about leadership by example, the US and the UK should be taking int'l bows. Unlike many Democratic fueled dream sequences, the world is not lining up to hate the US when we secured the rights of the oppressed to choose their own leaders.

The world will be a safer place.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by sackdance[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 04:29 PM
    [b] their freedom inspires the down trodden people in neighboring states. [/b][/quote]
    we hope it does - so far all the US taking over Iraq has done in wide numbers is inspire terrorists to take a 3 hour drive over to Iraq to take pot shots at our soldiers.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [b]John Kerry ... sign Standard Form 180[/b]

2005 WorldNetDaily.com

On "Meet the Press" last Sunday, John Kerry admitted he had not been in Cambodia on Christmas in 1968, even though he said on the Senate floor that the memory had been "seared seared in me."

What Kerry told Tim Russert last Sunday was that he had been in Cambodia, but it was a different day, that he had "jumbled the two together, but we were five miles into Cambodia." Then he brought up his famous "CIA guy," insisting that he and his crew were five miles into Cambodia on a secret mission "with CIA agents I believe they were CIA agents special ops guys."

Here we have it: the famous Kerry shifting sands. It wasn't Christmas in 1968, but he still insists he was in Cambodia, but now with some secret squirrel CIA guys who have never come forward to validate Kerry's new story.

But Kerry insists he has photographs that prove his new version: "I even have some photographs of it, and I can document it. And it has been documented." Where, Sen. Kerry, where is the documentation?

A photograph of you holding today's edition of the Boston Globe in front of the Massachusetts Turnpike Sign at the Cambridge entrance off Storrow Drive might prove something. But what are we going to get here? A 1968 photo of you in your swiftboat surrounded by some "CIA guys" holding handwritten signs saying "We're in Cambodia now and it's 1968, but not exactly Christmas." What do CIA guys look like? Do they have signs too that say "I'm a CIA guy" how are these supposed photos going to prove anything?

OK, you told Tim Russert you would release those photographs. So, let's see them. How about posting them tomorrow on your website, JohnKerry.com?

You also told Russert you had the famous hat the CIA agent gave you: "I still have the hat he gave me, and I hope the guy would come out of the woodwork and say, 'I'm the guy who went up with John Kerry. We delivered weapons to the Khmer Rouge on the coastline of Cambodia." More lies. The Khmer Rouge weren't involved in the war in 1968. There was no CIA guy, except in your secret imagination, Sen. Kerry. "And I have some photographs of that, and that's what we did. So, you know, the two were jumbled together, but we were on the Cambodian border on Christmas eve, absolutely."

Sounds like "hypothetical lying," Senator. The more times you go over it in your imagination, the more real it seems to you. The problem is your versions keep changing was it the medals or the ribbons you threw away during your 1971 anti-war protest in front of the U.S. Capitol? More shifting sand in an imagination that invents reality that's what it sounds like, Sen. Kerry.

Then there's the little detail that your original story revolved around Richard Nixon being president in December 1968. The whole point of your story told on the Senate floor on March 27, 1986, was to accuse President Reagan of creating "another Vietnam" by taking unauthorized military actions in Central America, the same way President Nixon did when he ordered you into Cambodia on Christmas 1968. The problem is that President Nixon was not inaugurated until Jan. 20, 1969, and he wasn't ordering anybody anywhere, at least not from the White House. Not a small detail, Senator. Your whole original lying story depended upon Nixon being in the White House in December 1968, so he could order you into Cambodia illegally.

The Christmas in Cambodia story is ridiculous, except that John Kerry has this bizarre need to place himself at the center of everything. What are we supposed to believe? That Nixon got into the White House and the first thing he said was "Give me the telephone. I'm going to order Lt. Kerry and his swiftboat crew into Cambodia with some secret squirrel CIA guys so we can clean up this whole Vietnam mess once and for all?" The story is preposterous, besides which, it never happened. That, Sen. Kerry, is what we mean by "a lie."

Did you make up Christmas in Cambodia, Sen. Kerry, the same way you "made up" the lie about "war criminals" that the 2 and a half million Americans who fought in Vietnam including the 58,000 whose names are on the Wall in Washington, D.C., the ones who didn't come home were all "war criminals," like you told the Fulbright Committee in April 1971? Your testimony there is on tape and the Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth played your actual voice on one of the TV commercials.

Get off the shifting sands, Sen. Kerry, once and for all. [b]You told Tim Russert that you would sign Standard Form 180 releasing your military records to the public. On Wednesday this week, Judicial Watch sent you a copy of Standard Form 180, with instructions where to send it once you signed it. Go to their website (JudicialWatch.org) and you can find documentation that they did send you the form. Would you like pre-addressed, stamped letter, to make sending it in easy? I'm sure we can arrange to have an envelope delivered to your Senate office, along with a ready-to-use Standard Form 180. We can probably even highlight in yellow marker the place where you need to sign your name. [/b]

Or were you just lying once again when you told Tim Russert on national television that you would sign the form? More flip-flops? More waffling? More nuances "I'll sign mine, but only if everybody else signs theirs" is that the escape hatch you invented for yourself this time?

We won't ask to see the CIA guy's hat (or the receipt from the Army Navy Surplus store where you probably bought it). We'll even pass on the photograph of you that proves you and the CIA guys were in Cambodia in 1968, despite the gunboats the U.S. Navy had patrolling that border to make sure nobody got into Cambodia by accident.

You said all this was documented in the Navy records. Where? I've searched through the swiftboat records at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C. twice. Building 57. All the swiftboat records are there, placed on a cart so they are easy to access. There is no record that you or any other swiftboat commander was in Cambodia in 1968, on Christmas or any other day. Why don't you produce the Navy document you are referring to? We can't find any Navy document that substantiates any of the different versions you tell of this story.

But then, I forgot. It was a secret mission that nobody knew about. Nobody, that is, but you. Or maybe you and your imaginary friends, the CIA guys.

How many other things are you making up, Sen. Kerry? It's OK, you probably want to tell us anyway. Let's start with Madame Binh, the chief Viet Cong negotiator to the Paris peace talks. What exactly was it you and she talked about when you met with her secretly in Paris during the summer of 1970 that unauthorized discussion while you were yet a Naval Reserve officer? Why precisely is it that your little sit-down with her didn't violate the Code of Military Justice? And, while you're at it, maybe you can resolve our suspicions that you got a less-than-honorable discharge for that little meeting with the enemy during a time of war.

When we get finished with that, we have some more questions, Sen. Kerry. We have the time. It's four years between now and 2008, and you're making sounds like you want to run for president again.

[url=http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42716]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?...RTICLE_ID=42716[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    God help the Democratic Party if John Kerry is the best we can find in 2008. John, do us all a favor and disappear, for the party's sake and the nation's sake.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Posted this in the wrong thread...sorry:

[b]Bin Laden filmmaker sues Michael Moore[/b]

An Egyptian associate of Osama bin Laden plans to sue American director Michael Moore for allegedly using images of the terror chief in the Bush-bashing film "Fahrenheit 9/11" without permission.

Essam Deraz took almost four years getting footage of the head of al-Qaida at training camps in Afghanistan. He's reportedly the only person to capture bin Laden on film in the late 1980s.

"I was the only cameraman with the Arabs," Deraz told London's Sunday Times. "All of those shots of bin Laden talking in the cave, talking into his walkie-talkie, they were all my work.

Osama bin Laden

"I was there from 1986-89 and was in contact with bin Laden on many occasions. I saw him in Peshawar in Pakistan and in Jalalabad in Afghanistan. The film clips in 'Fahrenheit 9/11' five of them were mostly shot in March and April 1989.

"I was wounded twice and on one of those occasions bin Laden arranged for me to be taken to hospital in his vehicle. These are the only film clips ever taken that show bin Laden on the battlefield."

Deraz worked for the BBC in the 1970s and says he had no sympathy with al-Qaida, which wasn't in existence when his footage was shot.

"Now I find that Mr. Moore's film is being distributed in America and in other countries and I have received nothing," he told the Times.

Deraz has filed a petition with the Egyptian public attorney, laying a claim to intellectual property rights. He's looking for the film to be confiscated until a financial resolution is reached.

"Fahrenheit 9/11" collected $119 million in the U.S. and an addtional $103 million overseas, and will likely bring in millions more from sales of DVDs and other merchandise.

Moore's attorney, Andrew Hurwitz, claims the film-production company acquired all the necessary rights for images used in the documentary.

"We have a license from al-Jazeera, the Gulf TV company, which makes clear that they own the rights to these clips," Hurwitz told the paper. "They told us they owned the film."

Deraz responded, "I have never sold my rights on these clips to anyone and certainly not to al-Jazeera. I will be taking this further. If al-Jazeera are saying they own them, where did they get from? Not from me."

This is not the first time an allegation of purloined material has surfaced with Moore's documentary.

Ray Bradbury

As WorldNetDaily reported, author Ray Bradbury ripped into Moore last year for using the title "Fahrenheit 9/11" for his movie, an obvious takeoff on the 84-year-old's science-fiction classic "Fahrenheit 451."

"Michael Moore is a screwed a--hole, that is what I think about that case," Bradbury said according to an English translation of a story in the Swedish daily Dagens Nyheter. "He stole my title and changed the numbers without ever asking me for permission."

Continued the author: "[Moore] is a horrible human being horrible human!"

[url=http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=42738]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=42738[/url]

----------------------------------------

when the one's you defend start to come after you then you are really in trouble!