Thread: How is everyone?

All League
    Hey,

Its been awhile since I've been on. Many of you know the crap I was going through from the message I posted before T-Giving. I am going back to work tommorrow for the 1st time in 3 months. I am slightly nervous, but I'm sure its just like riding a bicycle.

I had an amazing 3 months of travelling, meeting the girl I am going to spend the rest of my life with, and getting my head screwed on straight.

Anyway, lucky for you neo-con fascists :D , you should have me back to kick around once I get settled into work. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

Veteran
    Good to have you back 4th

I thought we might have seen the last of you

Hall Of Fame
    I'm well, thanks for asking. Hope you are, too.

Glad to have you back.

BTW - I caught the Pixies while they toured recently and also have a CD of the lasat live performance from the tour, from December 18th at NYC Hammerstein Ballroom. It's two CDs, 29 songs...I am happy to burn you a copy if you like....

Welome back, 4th ... have you met your salvation ... is the little lady a republican?

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Jan 31 2005, 04:55 PM
    [b] I'm well, thanks for asking. Hope you are, too.

Glad to have you back.

BTW - I caught the Pixies while they toured recently and also have a CD of the lasat live performance from the tour, from December 18th at NYC Hammerstein Ballroom. It's two CDs, 29 songs...I am happy to burn you a copy if you like.... [/b][/quote]
    Be Carefull, the FBI is more interested in convicting music and movie pirates than they are about terrorism.