Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBNY ... I Just saw the irony in this

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by CarlSpackler[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 03:00 PM
    [b] [quote][b]If I am going to be rightfully accused of anything it is of being a nationalist- I've voted for democrats in the past and have voted against Republicans. I would not vote for Newt Gingrich should he somehow get the RNC nomination for President.

And while I have supported moderate democrats like Lieberman and Bayh on this board I pick no bones about my outright disgust for leftist-liberals like pelosi, kerri, dean, kennedy, reid, boxer, etc....and if you think people posting opinions in threads on the political forum of a football site is "killing this nation" I suggest you listen the anti-America vitriol coming from the above mentioned liberal politicians. [/b][/quote]

95% of your posts are bash related in the political forum. When you put people in a group for example "leftists" and say that "they're all bad" then you cannot make a real point. Denouncing one whole side of the political forum is ridiculous, we need extremists on both sides so we can find a balance in the middle. American politics is a balancing act for a reason because you cannot ignore all the other problems in America just to solve one. [/b][/quote]
    [quote][b]American politics is a balancing act for a reason because you cannot ignore all the other problems in America just to solve one.[/b][/quote]

Agreed...hence the liberals continue to lose election after election because Americans feel they are not fit to solve any of its' problems. They want checks and balances?? Put forth a candidate the American people can believe and trust in.

And again- as far as my bashing I stand by my statement of supporting moderate democrats who put America first and having nothing but sheer disgust for the liberals who put party before country.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by CarlSpackler[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 03:00 PM
    [b]
    American politics is a balancing act for a reason because you cannot ignore all the other problems in America just to solve one. [/b][/quote]
    Lemme guess, you're one of those rare gems - a true independent with no axe to grind?

Can it. Those people never post on a political messageboard.

We are in Iraq for a safer America - even Democrats will be admitting that soon.

TMahoney
    [quote][b]Lemme guess, you're one of those rare gems - a true independent with no axe to grind?

Can it. Those people never post on a political messageboard.

We are in Iraq for a safer America - even Democrats will be admitting that soon[/b][/quote]

Don't try to label me because you feel threatened because I use my brain before I make posts on this political forum.

I do have an axe to grind and it is with people like you who try to silence people because they are not officially tied to one party.

I vote and support who I think are good candidates that will help the country, not by which party they're from or whether certain people think of them as Left or Right.

You should try it sometime.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been a registered independent and a registered Dem- never a registered repub.
    I have my opinions like any other a**hole ;)
    but really no axe to grind.

I still admit to being amazed at SOME of the libs on the left who still have nothing but vitriol to spew, and attempt to marginalize what has been accomplished in iraq so far. And it is for them I feel the most pity.

edit- I DO have an axe to grind, but not against the DNC or the left. It's with those who advocate blowing up Khobar Towers, the WTC, the USS Cole, etc. It's with those who plot the demise of western culture and seek to kill the infidels. It's with those who danced when the WTC came down. That's all.