Thread: Matsusada Precision

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Profile : Matsusada is a high-voltage power supply manufacturer based in Shiga Prefecture, Japan. In business for over 30 years, we manufacture over 600 different HV models on 19 flexible production lines.

Markets Served : The medical device, semiconductor, analytical, nuclear, industrial measurement, laboratory and inspection fields are but a few of the markets where are products are used.

Applications : These include Mass Spectrometry, PMT, APD, CRT, MCP, E-Chuck, X-Ray Tubes and Inspection Systems, Capacitor Charging, Electron and Ion Beam, Electrophoresis, and all kinds of high-voltage testing in both OEM and laboratory settings.

I'd love to hear from all of you EE/Scientists/Physicists/Research Assistants out there. You'll find my contact information below.

P.S. I'm also looking to hire 1 or 2 technical salespeople. Interested? Give me a call.

P.P.S. Please note that our website is going through a MAJOR redesign at the moment. Excuse the mess.....

Bill Close
    Director of Sales, Eastern U.S.
    Matsusada Precision, Inc.
    (Ph)* 631-244-1407
    (Fax)* 631-244-1496
    www.matsusada.com

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill

I'm a freelance writer for a NY-based marketing communications agency that's had clients in the power supply industry for over 20 years. If your marcom efforts aren't generating the exposure and qualified leads you think they should, you might want to give them a call (no-obligation whatsoever).

PM if you're interested

Mark

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mark. Most of our marcom activities are handled by our sales promotion team in Japan. Why, I don't know. I'll keep your info on file should things change.