Thread: All-Star Starters announced

Veteran
    All Stars include Grant Hill

"It's amazing. I haven't expected any of this. I was just trying to concentrate on coming in and being healthy and not judging myself or looking at any personal goals," Hill said. "I've been a little shocked at all this, all the love and attention -- and I'm thankful for it.

"It's an honor. It makes you feel good. Getting the love from the fans is a great feeling, because they ultimately support our league," Hill said.
    This is the feel-good story of the year so far in the sporting world. Even if you never liked the guy, this is just awesome. Good on him!

TomShane
    Originally posted by JetFan-68@Feb 4 2005, 10:44 AM
    All Stars include Grant Hill

"It's amazing. I haven't expected any of this. I was just trying to concentrate on coming in and being healthy and not judging myself or looking at any personal goals," Hill said. "I've been a little shocked at all this, all the love and attention -- and I'm thankful for it.

"It's an honor. It makes you feel good. Getting the love from the fans is a great feeling, because they ultimately support our league," Hill said.
    This is the feel-good story of the year so far in the sporting world. Even if you never liked the guy, this is just awesome. Good on him!

To hell with Grant Hill. Homeboy cashed over $100 mil in checks while dealing with a bad ankle. That poor guy. Whatever.