Thread: Countrywide Home Loans

I work for the NYC branch of Countrywide Home Loans. We are the largest residential mortgage lender in the country. If anyone needs help purchasing or refinancing their 1-4 Family house, condo or coop, we can certainly help. I also represent the AFL-CIO HIT HOME Mortgage program for union members and municipal employees. This is a program that offers reduced closing costs and reduced mortgage terms for working union families. Give me a call with any questions.
    Brian
    (212) 763-5529

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I use Countrywide all the time. IMO The best processing in the business. I especially like the 10 day closings.

Originally posted by jetman67@Feb 7 2005, 08:42 PM
    I use Countrywide all the time. IMO The best processing in the business. I especially like the 10 day closings.
    I don't know one realtor that doesn't enjoy the 10 day closing aspect. Glad to hear you're well represented out there. What areas in PA do you represent. I do a couple of deals a month in PA where occasionally my clients ask me if I have any realtor connections there.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I work in the Lehigh Valley and Poconos. The counties are: Northampton, Lehigh, Monroe, Carbon. Somtimes Pike County. Referrals are greatly appreciated. My title company loves working with Countrywide.

I'll keep it in mind JetMan. Rates are being kind as well. Getting real busy again with the 30 year fixed back in the 5.5% range.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I re-activated my NJ license recently. Now my market area includes, Warren, Hunterdon, Morris and Sussex Counties in NJ