Thread: The Knicks Suck

Did anybody know the suicide rate is 40% higher for Knicks/Mets/Jets fans?

The Knicks are garbage once again....They should just move the Knicks to wyoming already .

Banned
    If they are going to try to move the Knicks, they need to name Whoopi Goldberg head coach first.

Hall Of Fame
    When everyone bought into the fool's gold that is Marbury, they had no clue. In Minny, he had the perfect setup, but his ego couldn't allow him to see it. Every place else, when he leaves, the wins go up. it's no coincidence. He's a disaster on defense.He makes no one better. All he cares about is getting his shot.

Banned
    Originally posted by Bugg@Feb 8 2005, 06:20 PM
    When everyone bought into the fool's gold that is Marbury, they had no clue. In Minny, he had the perfect setup, but his ego couldn't allow him to see it. Every place else, when he leaves, the wins go up. it's no coincidence. He's a disaster on defense.He makes no one better. All he cares about is getting his shot.
    I was probably the biggest victem of them all

We need to seriously do something and at the beggining of the season Isiah said his untouchables on the team were Marbury. Guess who it is now, Crawford, Ariza, and Sweetney. Isiah is starting to realize that Marbury is garbage and will never win a championship because he cant play team ball. I hear Isiah is going to make some moves and i hope his first move is getting rid of Marbury.

Banned
    Originally posted by Jet#24Eventually@Feb 12 2005, 02:35 PM
    We need to seriously do something and at the beggining of the season Isiah said his untouchables on the team were Marbury. Guess who it is now, Crawford, Ariza, and Sweetney. Isiah is starting to realize that Marbury is garbage and will never win a championship because he cant play team ball. I hear Isiah is going to make some moves and i hope his first move is getting rid of Marbury.
    I wouldn't want to trade Muhammad either, when he's healthy hes been a monster this year

but yeah, Marbury is a con-artist and both Thomas's would be considered extra bait for a trade package

its wierd, I cant believe I baught into this knicks team, things looked so promising in such a weak division. Marbury doesn't seem to have all it takes to win, although his stats would suggest otherwise and can fool your eyes

All im hoping for is the KNICKS to lose all the rest of their games so that they could get a good draft pick!

Originally posted by JetMan55@Feb 16 2005, 07:39 PM
    All im hoping for is the KNICKS to lose all the rest of their games so that they could get a good draft pick!
    You are a cowardly fan, there is a whole season left and the Eastern confrence is always wide open. The knicks showed they can hang with the best in the East by almost defeating the Heat. Every team in their division is on the same wave length ability wise and the Knicks have caught some bad breaks. They are only 6 games back and can make it up very easily in the second half of the season. On top of all this 3 of their 5 losses in Feb. were by a combined 8 points. Two of these games were 1 pointers against Sacramento and Philly who are both above .500 teams. The other loss to the Heat was in OT. Don't sell the Knicks so short man, at least they aren't dogging the whole season like some of their fans (points at you).

TMahoney
    Just trade Marbury for a big man already. Thats what we're all waiting for because this team hasn't had a big man to get down and dirty since the days of Charles Oakley(my favorite Knick) and Patrick Ewing.

GET A BIG MAN.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

What kind of value do you think you'll get for Marbury?

I'm up in the air with Marbury, he's a good player, but he doesn't consistenty win. I yearn for the days of Mark jackson and Derrick Harper. Only if we had gotten Rasheed last year, Imagine him and Jurt Thomas on the front line, too abd the pistons won the championship and he decided to stay. My idea would to somehow work out a deal to get Sebastian Telfair and Shareef Abdul Rahim from the Blazers, ironically Telfair is Marbury's cousin (they hate eachother). I think Telfair is more of a true point guard and will make the team better. This deal would include Tim Thomas, Penny Hardaway, and Marbury. The Blazers would deposit Stoudamire to another location such as Charlotte or Toronto and this could work out.

Start Michael Sweetney and trade Kurt Thomas for a C.

Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124@Feb 18 2005, 07:27 PM
    Start Michael Sweetney and trade Kurt Thomas for a C.
    that would be good!