Thread: PROOF BUSH IGNORED 9/11 THREAT

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB147/index.htm]http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEB...BB147/index.htm[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB147/memo5.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    If that is proof (a memo saying 'We have to do something about these guys' 5 days after inauguration) , I hope you never serve on a jury.

Hindsight is 20/20

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    that must be a copy of the original because we all know Condi Rice used Clarke's original memos for toilet paper.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:00 AM
    [b] that must be a copy of the original because we all know Condi Rice used Clarke's original memos for toilet paper. [/b][/quote]
    Is bman feeding you this great material?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Piper[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:07 AM
    [b] Is bman feeding you this great material? [/b][/quote]
    get it? that's not the original cause the original would have greasy skidmarks! ha ha ho ho

alternatively she may have used it to clean herself off after Dubya was done "playing cowboy" :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Feb 11 2005, 11:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Feb 11 2005, 11:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Piper[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:07 AM
    [b] Is bman feeding you this great material? [/b][/quote]
    get it? that&#39;s not the original cause the original would have greasy skidmarks&#33; ha ha ho ho

alternatively she may have used it to clean herself off after Dubya was done "playing cowboy" :lol: [/b][/quote]
    you slip into that persona very easily...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i&#39;d rather we talked about the memo that Rice ignored then my personas -

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by MP3[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 10:52 AM
    [b] [url=http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB147/index.htm]http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEB...BB147/index.htm[/url] [/b][/quote]
    and what of the four years clinton ignored OBL training terrorists in Afgahn even though we were attacked time and time again???? Or Al gore watering down necessary airline security changes "his" commission asked for????

Funny thing about that memo bit posted....why was it urgent four days after GWB was elected and not the prior three years clarke worked under blowjob bill??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:38 AM
    [b] and what of the four years clinton ignored OBL training terrorists in Afgahn even though we were attacked time and time again???? Or Al gore watering down necessary airline security changes "his" commission asked for????

Funny thing about that memo bit posted....why was it urgent four days after GWB was elected and not the prior three years clarke worked under blowjob bill?? [/b][/quote]
    Bush had 8 months between this memo and 9-11 - HE DID NOTHING

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Feb 11 2005, 11:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Feb 11 2005, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 11:38 AM
    [b] and what of the four years clinton ignored OBL training terrorists in Afgahn even though we were attacked time and time again???? Or Al gore watering down necessary airline security changes "his" commission asked for????

Funny thing about that memo bit posted....why was it urgent four days after GWB was elected and not the prior three years clarke worked under blowjob bill?? [/b][/quote]
    Bush had 8 months between this memo and 9-11 - HE DID NOTHING [/b][/quote]
    Clinton had 8 years...he did even less/worse; his non-actions and refusal to stand up for America inspired militant scuzlims

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    if Bush is so damn great we should expect him to do BETTER than Bill Clinton, right?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 12:27 PM
    [b] if Bush is so damn great we should expect him to do BETTER than Bill Clinton, right? [/b][/quote]
    considering the Taliban is no more, OBL can do nothing but offer threatening video&#39;s and the whole of Al Queda, (a gathering threat under blow job bill) is fractured and on the run, I&#39;d say he&#39;s done a helluva lot better.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This post will never get responded to...because it isn&#39;t inflammatory...but what the heck:

We all know that both President&#39;s didn&#39;t do "a whole lot" about this perceived threat.

To be fair to BOTH of them....how was this "memo" categorized and prioritized? And more importantly, how MANY similar memos does a President have to deal with a day?

This supposed "Al Queda in afghanistan" threat memo...was it stapled to:
    - The "Hale-Bopp Heaven&#39;s Gate" memo?
    -A "naked guy might run out on the field at the Super Bowl" memo?
    -A "Norweigian monkey-worhsippers want to take over Canada" memo?

I know I&#39;m exaggerating, but is anyone willing to discuss the VOLUME of memos these Presidents get? Nobody in the press is talking about it&#39;s priority, or how it compared to other memos/warnings etc that a President gets.
    ...which convinces me that we&#39;re all more interested in blowing smoke than putting out the fire.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JerryK[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 12:42 PM
    [b] To be fair to BOTH of them....how was this "memo" categorized and prioritized? [/b][/quote]
    you are right the Prez deals with a ton of Memos -

Condi Rice deals with alot less - she was the one that marginalized this warning and made it a priority to force Clarke out rather than listen to him. Bush rewarded her great work with a promotion.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JerryK[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 12:42 PM
    [b] This post will never get responded to...because it isn&#39;t inflammatory...but what the heck:

We all know that both President&#39;s didn&#39;t do "a whole lot" about this perceived threat.

To be fair to BOTH of them....how was this "memo" categorized and prioritized? And more importantly, how MANY similar memos does a President have to deal with a day?

This supposed "Al Queda in afghanistan" threat memo...was it stapled to:
    - The "Hale-Bopp Heaven&#39;s Gate" memo?
    -A "naked guy might run out on the field at the Super Bowl" memo?
    -A "Norweigian monkey-worhsippers want to take over Canada" memo?

I know I&#39;m exaggerating, but is anyone willing to discuss the VOLUME of memos these Presidents get? Nobody in the press is talking about it&#39;s priority, or how it compared to other memos/warnings etc that a President gets.
    ...which convinces me that we&#39;re all more interested in blowing smoke than putting out the fire. [/b][/quote]
    Excellent post Jerry

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,Feb 11 2005, 02:32 PM
    [b] Excellent post Jerry [/b][/quote]
    it reads like excellent excuses to me

im sure it&#39;s a great consolation to the families of 9-11 victims that Bush gets alot of memos - and he can&#39;t read em all now can he? :blink:

Bush says it all the time - "we have to be right all the time the terrorists only have to be right once" -

still i guess can&#39;t argue with the track record of the strategy of employing 150,000 american troops as human shields 6000 miles away... we should be honest though - we aren&#39;t freeing the middle east we are using our troops to prolong the status quo...