Thread: Carter ejected

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

A friend called with some screacher seats he had bought for an outing w/ his coworkers. He wound up with a few extras so I rounded up some local suspects and headed out to the swamp. VC was absolutely KILLING the Spurs. Unstoppable. I guess bowens tends to get chippy when he can't stop someone. He had ended Vince's season last year by undercutting his landing. A double T was issued when they exchanged head butts during an inbounds pass. Carter got the second T on a bad call by the ref. First, it should have been a foul on Bowens who apparently hasn't been warned on his tactic. Then VC did nothing but run at Bowens as he tripped and fell. Never got near him or touched him. With the scoring machine out, the Nets leads vaporized and they lost a very important game. The Nets and us fans were cheated by the zebras last night.

Carter's a ball hog.

Carter is awesome, he is a great player. Im a knicks fan and i was so mad when they didnt land him. I would trade Marbury for Carter anyday.

All League
    Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124@Feb 12 2005, 01:40 PM
    Carter's a ball hog.
    A ball hog who scored 81 points in the 2 games prior to the ejection. :lol:

How're the Knicks doing buddy?

Veteran
    There is no way you can call him a ball hog. Every #1 option on a team takes 20-25 shots a night roughly. Plus, how can you call him a ballhog when in the last 8 games he's been averaging just under 7 assists a game? The guy is just a machine playing on a team he finally likes! N-E-T-S NETS NETS NETS!

CARTER and the NETS SUCK!!

Veteran
    Originally posted by JetMan55@Feb 13 2005, 11:43 PM
    CARTER and the NETS SUCK!!
    wow I never thought of it that way. you in know way justified your statement but I really believe you...i've learned the err of my ways.

now did i sound too sarcastic?