Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: MVP Baseball Release Date Moved Up

Banned
    For those that pass along the time between the MLB and NFL seasons by playing MVP like I do, I got an email just now that says the game will no longer be released on the 1st of March, but now the 22nd of February.

Only three more days of complete boredom! Hooray for EA!

All Pro
    How many days til Madden?? :D :D

Hall Of Fame
    i love baseball and love it on video game format but they are all unrealistic

every game i have played is the same, you score a few runs after 5 shutout innings and get excited and you can bet your ass that no matter what pitch you throw the next inning the cpu will score a few on you in return, never fails

i hate that, i'd love to play a real baseball game without that bullcrap AI

Hall Of Fame
    I saw it on ebgames.com as well !

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetMan55+Feb 19 2005, 03:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetMan55 @ Feb 19 2005, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Troll[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 03:49 PM
    [b] For those that pass along the time between the MLB and NFL seasons by playing MVP like I do, I got an email just now that says the game will no longer be released on the 1st of March, but now the 22nd of February.

Only three more days of complete boredom&#33; Hooray for EA&#33; [/b][/quote]
    where did you find this out??

I went to EA.com and didnt see anything saying that it was moved up&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I pre-ordered the game.

Today they sent me an email saying that the shipping date had been moved up to this Tuesday.

TMahoney
    That is awesome.

I can&#39;t wait to start a Franchise with the Mets and immediately trade Cliff Floyd.

[quote][i]Originally posted by CarlSpackler[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 04:29 PM
    [b] That is awesome.

I can&#39;t wait to start a Franchise with the Mets and immediately trade Cliff Floyd. [/b][/quote]
    for Eric Byrnes right&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Just Pre Ordered it off EBgames , and will get it the day after they ship so Wedensday &#33; Cant wait to start a dynasty with MY Bombers and trade Kevin Brown .

I can&#39;t wait.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 03:18 PM
    [b] i love baseball and love it on video game format but they are all unrealistic

every game i have played is the same, you score a few runs after 5 shutout innings and get excited and you can bet your ass that no matter what pitch you throw the next inning the cpu will score a few on you in return, never fails

i hate that, i&#39;d love to play a real baseball game without that bullcrap AI [/b][/quote]
    pretty much. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Yea Create a Stadium is also going to be awesome .Much better then the Madden one .

Hall Of Fame
    Go to the Mvp 2005 page on ea sports.com you can watch videos of everything

Hall Of Fame
    It ships Tuesday , so it wont be in stores until Weds.

Banned
    If you pre-order a game and get overnight shipping, you usually get it on the shipping date.

At least that&#39;s the case with all other games I&#39;ve pre-ordered on the Internet.

ok thanks&#33;

All League
    MVP 2004 was a great game, and 2005 looks even better. Too bad it will be the last year they make it, thanks to Take Two (MLB 2k5) buying the third party rights to MLB and MLBPA. ALmost like EA did with the NFL.

I can only hope they fixed the homerun derby.

I loved the old style when you hit as many as you could in 10 outs. not lasts years first one to 10,000 feet nonsense.

Who gives a rats ass how many combined feet we hit the ball????

I made alot of cash off my buddies with the old version. Please hook me up EA&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 08:09 PM
    [b] I can only hope they rixed the homerun derby.

I loved the old style when you hit as many as you could in 10 outs. not lasts years first one to 10,000 feet nonsense.

I made alot of cash off my buddies with the old version. Please hook me up EA&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Smizzy, Your Halle Berry pic in your signature is too big. Sorry but it must go.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Feb 19 2005, 07:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Feb 19 2005, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 08:09 PM

I made alot of cash off my buddies with the old version. Please hook me up EA&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Smizzy, Your Halle Berry pic in your signature is too big. Sorry but it must go. [/b][/quote]
    u suck 67

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Feb 19 2005, 08:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Feb 19 2005, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by jetman67@Feb 19 2005, 07:11 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Feb 19 2005, 08:09 PM

Smizzy, Your Halle Berry pic in your signature is too big. Sorry but it must go. [/b][/quote]
    u suck 67 [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t Suck. I prefer Muff Diving.