Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

View Poll Results: How long before the Bush created Shiite Muslim led Iraq declare a holy war against the US?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Week- 6 Months

0 0%
  • 6 Months- 1 Year

0 0%
  • 2 Years

0 0%
  • 3 Years

1 50.00%
  • 4 Years

1 50.00%

Thread: How long before Shiite led Iraq....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes folks Bush created a monster in Iraq, at least Saddam had a stable government, the new Iraq is probably worse then the Taliban was before the US attacked 3 years ago, it is just a damn shame, 300 Billion dollars, 1634 US and coalition lives (and counting) and another 30,000-100,000 dead innocent Iraqis, all because Bush had some family business to settle(and figured he and his croonies could make a few extra bucks while they are at it) I am just glad I voted for Kerry, I dont know if I could live with myself if I voted for Bush....

Personally I think it will be 3 years, I think the US will feed money into Iraq and keep them satisfied but when the money stops and we are taking there oil, they will turn on us, it is only a matter of time, by that time Bush will be on his way out of the White House, and it will be just another problem that the Republicans create that the Democrats will have to take care of....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    and on a Side note, I predict it will be about 3 months before those Shiite Muslims (and every other group in Iraq) are out trying to get Weapons of Mass Descruction on the black market, you know those Weapons of Mass Destruction that Saddam didnt have, that we created this war for....but hey, Fox News told you to whip out those Red White and Blue pom poms, because we are going to war with Iraq, and according to Fox News, the war is a success!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    just my opinion - it is more likely that the country deteriorates into civil war based on ethnic lines then into an anti-American jihad.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:35 PM
    [b] and on a Side note, I predict.... [/b][/quote]
    you also predicted GWB would lose the last election then said he stole it...so my dog makes more sense then your predictions...here's one for you- the demokRATic party will be decertified years before the shiites declare holy war on America....HEIL HOWARD!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Feb 14 2005, 03:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Feb 14 2005, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:35 PM
    you also predicted GWB would lose the last election then said he stole it...so my dog makes more sense then your predictions...here&#39;s one for you- the demokRATic party will be decertified years before the shiites declare holy war on America....HEIL HOWARD&#33; [/b][/quote]
    OK go find some place where I said I predicted that Bush would win, I may have said I had hoped that Kerry would win, but all along I knew the rigging would work and Bush would win *cough cheat* there is no way he would have left the White House in the disaster he created in Iraq...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles+Feb 14 2005, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMetsIsles @ Feb 14 2005, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Feb 14 2005, 03:53 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:35 PM
    you also predicted GWB would lose the last election then said he stole it...so my dog makes more sense then your predictions...here&#39;s one for you- the demokRATic party will be decertified years before the shiites declare holy war on America....HEIL HOWARD&#33; [/b][/quote]
    OK go find some place where I said I predicted that Bush would win, I may have said I had hoped that Kerry would win, but all along I knew the rigging would work and Bush would win *cough cheat* there is no way he would have left the White House in the disaster he created in Iraq... [/b][/quote]
    my point exactly...and YOU ARE an idiot&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Feb 14 2005, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Feb 14 2005, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles@Feb 14 2005, 04:00 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Feb 14 2005, 03:53 PM
    OK go find some place where I said I predicted that Bush would win, I may have said I had hoped that Kerry would win, but all along I knew the rigging would work and Bush would win *cough cheat* there is no way he would have left the White House in the disaster he created in Iraq... [/b][/quote]
    my point exactly...and YOU ARE an idiot&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    What point ya retard? I said I knew Bush would win, because he would cheat, the polls in Florida and Ohio were rigged, you a&#036;&#036; clown

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poll

How long before the wacked out Ward Churchill supporting liberal loons like JMI realize that the American people will never go for their far left wacked out ideology? How long untill they realize that their ideology has been wrong on all the major issues of the past 25 years including Nuclear proliferation in the 80&#39;s, Wellfare reform in the 90&#39;s, Tax relief, Social security etc...

A 1 year - Fueled by ever increasing losses in local and state elections
    B 4 Years - Condi/Guiliani trouncing Helliry in the 2008 election
    C 8 Years The "independent party" takes over as the 2nd major party in what becomes a 3 party system

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you wonder why people with even a hint of Liberal thought in them get made fun of so often.... :rolleyes:

Dude, give up while you still can, your continued posts int his thread are making you look less and less competent.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles+Feb 14 2005, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMetsIsles @ Feb 14 2005, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Feb 14 2005, 04:02 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles@Feb 14 2005, 04:00 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Feb 14 2005, 03:53 PM
    my point exactly...and YOU ARE an idiot&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    What point ya retard? I said I knew Bush would win, because he would cheat, the polls in Florida and Ohio were rigged, you a&#036;&#036; clown [/b][/quote]
    you take the cake for continually proving you are (or in your case...your) stupider then first given credit for&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long before JetsMetsIsles&#39; latest case of Herpers flares up?