Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

View Poll Results: 2008 ... Hillary Vs Condi ... Cast Your Ballots

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Condoleezza Rice

16 66.67%
  • Hillary Clinton

8 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Vs Condi

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, for the sake of discussion let's assume these are the two nominees ... cast your ballots

Needless to say I proudly voted for my gal Condi Rice ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    jeez Ham if that was the choice it would be tough to say the least

the way i see it, if one party decides to run a woman, why wouldn't the other party run a man?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would vote for my dogs poop over another member of the facist party...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 04:02 PM
    [b] I would vote for my dogs poop over another member of the facist party... [/b][/quote]
    HEIL HOWARD!!

[img]http://img83.exs.cx/img83/6224/howardbongil4mz.jpg[/img]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:58 PM
    [b] jeez Ham if that was the choice it would be tough to say the least

the way i see it, if one party decides to run a woman, why wouldn't the other party run a man? [/b][/quote]
    Bit, I sincerely believe these will be the respective nominees in 08 ... and it should be one hell of a battle

We'll have two women vying to make history at the same time, and one of the two vying to make history times two {female and black}

Two women who have virtually nothing in common other than their gender ... two entirely different perspectives and visions

Now to answer your question ... we already know Hillary is the likely nominee for the dems, but why Condi Rice for the pubs?

Cause it's the SMART MOVE and they know it ... they know Condi siphans off just enough of the minority and female vote to leave Madam Hillary in the dust ... and they know {contrary to what some may believe} that the conservatives will vigerously support Condi Rice {whom they adore}

It's the SMART MOVE ... the pubs know Hillary would love to beat the history drums as she vies to become the nations first female president ... they know that creates a huge buzz around her campaign and gets the dems and MSM electrified ... so they cut her off at the knees with Condi Rice and make it a battle of ideas, while Condi snatches a sizeable chuck of Hillary's base as well

In short, I think it's gonna be Condi cause it's the smart move ... and I've been saying that for quite some time

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Condi in 2008 would be somthing to see. The libs would blow their gaskets. Shes conservative enough to get the nod. The biggets problem is that shes never held an elected office.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a depressing lack of choices. I wasn't too happy with my choices in the past election. Hillary vs Condi is even worse.

And most posters here know my political leanings.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 04:19 PM
    [b] \ The biggets problem is that shes never held an elected office. [/b][/quote]
    That dont matter, all she has to say is: "Abortions should be illegal", "Gays are going to Hell", "No additional Social Security Taxes if you make over 100 grand a year", and "Syria is a threat to the world" and the the Repugnants will vote for her...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Condi vs. Hillary....

What a terrifying thought.

Two evil, man-hating *****es. Great. <_<

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles+Feb 14 2005, 04:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMetsIsles @ Feb 14 2005, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chiefst2000[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 04:19 PM
    [b] &#092; The biggets problem is that shes never held an elected office. [/b][/quote]
    That dont matter, all she has to say is: "Abortions should be illegal", "Gays are going to Hell", "No additional Social Security Taxes if you make over 100 grand a year", and "Syria is a threat to the world" and the the Repugnants will vote for her... [/b][/quote]
    I guess youd be happy if she&#39;d:

Perform some partial birth abortions, Marry another woman, Appease the terrorists, and increase taxes?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    In this hypothetical election, my vote goes to Ms. Rice.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Feb 14 2005, 04:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham &#064; Feb 14 2005, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:58 PM

the way i see it, if one party decides to run a woman, why wouldn&#39;t the other party run a man? [/b][/quote]
    Bit, I sincerely believe these will be the respective nominees in 08 ... and it should be one hell of a battle

We&#39;ll have two women vying to make history at the same time, and one of the two vying to make history times two {female and black}

Two women who have virtually nothing in common other than their gender ... two entirely different perspectives and visions

Now to answer your question ... we already know Hillary is the likely nominee for the dems, but why Condi Rice for the pubs?

Cause it&#39;s the SMART MOVE and they know it ... they know Condi siphans off just enough of the minority and female vote to leave Madam Hillary in the dust ... and they know {contrary to what some may believe} that the conservatives will vigerously support Condi Rice {whom they adore}

It&#39;s the SMART MOVE ... the pubs know Hillary would love to beat the history drums as she vies to become the nations first female president ... they know that creates a huge buzz around her campaign and gets the dems and MSM electrified ... so they cut her off at the knees with Condi Rice and make it a battle of ideas, while Condi snatches a sizeable chuck of Hillary&#39;s base as well

In short, I think it&#39;s gonna be Condi cause it&#39;s the smart move ... and I&#39;ve been saying that for quite some time [/b][/quote]
    What I find interesting Ham, after reading your position, is that nowhere do you mention that Ms. Rice would or could actually be a QUALITY President&#33; :blink: :blink:

You go on and on about it being the SMART move, because she can theoretically defeat the likely dem candidate (Clinton), but in all those words, not a single utterance about how qualified and intelligent Mr. Rice is.

Seems you&#39;re so cought up in just beating the enemy (Liberals) you&#39;ve forgotton the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT fact about Ms. Rice. She has the raw talent to be an effective and quality President.

Her only drawback, as I see it, is that she has never before held public office. But that never stopped former War Hero Generals from winning the highest Public Office, and it likely would not stop Ms. Rice either.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Feb 14 2005, 04:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 &#064; Feb 14 2005, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles@Feb 14 2005, 04:34 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-chiefst2000[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 04:19 PM
    [b] &#092; The biggets problem is that shes never held an elected office. [/b][/quote]
    That dont matter, all she has to say is: "Abortions should be illegal", "Gays are going to Hell", "No additional Social Security Taxes if you make over 100 grand a year", and "Syria is a threat to the world" and the the Repugnants will vote for her... [/b][/quote]

Perform some partial birth abortions, Marry another woman, Appease the terrorists, and increase taxes? [/b][/quote]
    I could care less about Abortions, infact the funny thing is most of these right wing nut jobs who claim they are against Abortions only use that in there political agenda to get elected, once elected they never do crap about it, infact that is why there will never be a ban on Abortions, because the right wing nut jobs need that as there policital agenda to get the ignorant religious voters, the religious voters are so stupid that they dont care if the candidate does it or not, they just care if he is for it or the other guy is against it, but I guess when you live your life by the Bible, it doesnt make you a bright person...

If a girl wants to marry a girl or a guy wants to marry a guy who cares thats there business, personally I think the whole institution of marriage is stupid...

All the Republicans have done over the last 25 years is create terroristm it is so funny that the biggest supporter of terrorism and the terrorist capitol of the world(Saudi Arabia) is a close friend of Bush and company...

And the rich should be taxed by what they make(like everyone else), they shouldnt get special benifits because they happen to make more money then everyone else- f--k them (but of course that is the only reason why those greedy bastards vote for Bush, and Bush the pig knows this)....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles+Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMetsIsles @ Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by chiefst2000@Feb 14 2005, 04:46 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles@Feb 14 2005, 04:34 PM

Perform some partial birth abortions, Marry another woman, Appease the terrorists, and increase taxes? [/b][/quote]
    I could care less about Abortions, infact the funny thing is most of these right wing nut jobs who claim they are against Abortions only use that in there political agenda to get elected, once elected they never do crap about it, infact that is why there will never be a ban on Abortions, because the right wing nut jobs need that as there policital agenda to get the ignorant religious voters, the religious voters are so stupid that they dont care if the candidate does it or not, they just care if he is for it or the other guy is against it, but I guess when you live your life by the Bible, it doesnt make you a bright person...

If a girl wants to marry a girl or a guy wants to marry a guy who cares thats there business, personally I think the whole institution of marriage is stupid...

All the Republicans have done over the last 25 years is create terroristm it is so funny that the biggest supporter of terrorism and the terrorist capitol of the world(Saudi Arabia) is a close friend of Bush and company...

And the rich should be taxed by what they make(like everyone else), they shouldnt get special benifits because they happen to make more money then everyone else- f--k them.... [/b][/quote]
    deaf, dumb and mute to his party of rats I&#39;d say&#33;&#33;

Don&#39;t worry, Heil Howard and his beloved wife have performed many an abortion in the past.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles+Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMetsIsles @ Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by chiefst2000@Feb 14 2005, 04:46 PM

And the rich should be taxed by what they make(like everyone else), they shouldnt get special benifits because they happen to make more money then everyone else- f--k them.... [/b][/quote]
    So you hate religious people, you could care less about abortions, you think the institution of marriage is "stupid" and republicans "created terrorism" also the elections were "rigged".

Any more pearls of wisdom you&#39;d like to share with us?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Feb 14 2005, 05:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 &#064; Feb 14 2005, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles@Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by chiefst2000@Feb 14 2005, 04:46 PM

So you hate religious people, you could care less about abortions, you think the institution of marriage is "stupid" and republicans "created terrorism" also the elections were "rigged".

Any more pearls of wisdom you&#39;d like to share with us? [/b][/quote]
    Nope, that pretty much sums it up

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish &#064; Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Feb 14 2005, 04:13 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 03:58 PM

the way i see it, if one party decides to run a woman, why wouldn&#39;t the other party run a man? [/b][/quote]

We&#39;ll have two women vying to make history at the same time, and one of the two vying to make history times two {female and black}

Cause it&#39;s the SMART MOVE and they know it ... they know Condi siphans off just enough of the minority and female vote to leave Madam Hillary in the dust ... and they know {contrary to what some may believe} that the conservatives will vigerously support Condi Rice {whom they adore}

It&#39;s the SMART MOVE ... the pubs know Hillary would love to beat the history drums as she vies to become the nations first female president ... they know that creates a huge buzz around her campaign and gets the dems and MSM electrified ... so they cut her off at the knees with Condi Rice and make it a battle of ideas, while Condi snatches a sizeable chuck of Hillary&#39;s base as well

In short, I think it&#39;s gonna be Condi cause it&#39;s the smart move ... and I&#39;ve been saying that for quite some time [/b][/quote]
    What I find interesting Ham, after reading your position, is that nowhere do you mention that Ms. Rice would or could actually be a QUALITY President&#33; :blink: :blink:

You go on and on about it being the SMART move, because she can theoretically defeat the likely dem candidate (Clinton), but in all those words, not a single utterance about how qualified and intelligent Mr. Rice is.

Seems you&#39;re so cought up in just beating the enemy (Liberals) you&#39;ve forgotton the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT fact about Ms. Rice. She has the raw talent to be an effective and quality President.

Her only drawback, as I see it, is that she has never before held public office. But that never stopped former War Hero Generals from winning the highest Public Office, and it likely would not stop Ms. Rice either. [/b][/quote]
    Well Bit asked me why the pubs would nominate a woman to challenge another woman, as opposed to pitting a man verses a woman, so I tried to explain the strategic signifigance of nominating Condi Rice

As for my feelings on her qualifications, those are already well known ... I beat that horse to death when she was nominated to the position of Secretary of State ... this woman is immensely qualified in my view

For further explanation just see the old Condi Rice thread where I went into detail

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Feb 14 2005, 05:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 &#064; Feb 14 2005, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles@Feb 14 2005, 04:57 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by chiefst2000@Feb 14 2005, 04:46 PM

So you hate religious people ..... [/b][/quote]
    CB, you could have stopped right there ... that attitude alone assures the dems of minority status in a country that is overwhelmingly faith-based

And believe me, that is the vibe people of faith get from the democratic party and it&#39;s the reason they run to the polls to vote against them

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i don&#39;t believe Hillary in 08 is a slam dunk, especially with Dean the new chair of the DNC. Hopefully the democrats realize that Hillary is intrinsically unelectable so we don&#39;t have to go down this awful road.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 05:17 PM
    [b] i don&#39;t believe Hillary in 08 is a slam dunk, especially with Dean the new chair of the DNC. Hopefully the democrats realize that Hillary is intrinsically unelectable so we don&#39;t have to go down this awful road. [/b][/quote]
    Bit, I think Hillary is a shoe-in ... I&#39;m even more certain of that than I am of Condi getting the pub nod