Thread: OT: AHL All-Star game

Veteran
    It's been a pretty entertaining game. Canada went up 4-0 after the first period, then Planet USA (combination of European and US-born players) scored four of their own in the second.

Nice to see some hockey on TV for a change.

I wanted to catch it, but didn't have the time. I do follow Hartford (NY Rangers AHL affiliate), mostly on the web though.

Veteran
    We've got the River Rats (Devils' affiliate) here in Albany, but they've been awful going on the past five or six years. Only two teams are worse than they are in the league. But at least we have the UHL's Adirondack Frostbite to the north if we want to see some good hockey.

BTW, Planet USA won 5-4 in a shootout.

Originally posted by JetFan-68@Feb 15 2005, 07:36 AM
    We've got the River Rats (Devils' affiliate) here in Albany, but they've been awful going on the past five or six years. Only two teams are worse than they are in the league. But at least we have the UHL's Adirondack Frostbite to the north if we want to see some good hockey.

BTW, Planet USA won 5-4 in a shootout.
    Thank You Ryan Miller...too bad he probably won&#39;t see the crease in Buffalo this year. <_<

Veteran
    Originally posted by Buffboy@Feb 15 2005, 08:20 AM
    Thank You Ryan Miller...too bad he probably won&#39;t see the crease in Buffalo this year. <_<
    Yeah, and Zach Parise won&#39;t be in a Devils&#39; uniform this year. That kid can fly.