Thread: A Brilliantly Insightful Article on Politics

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    A warning in advance, some of you more fundamentalist types may have trouble, since the article in question is in the current issue of Playboy Magazine (yes, the same one with the neked ladies and liberal propaganda).

Except this time, the article in question (in their "Playboy Forum", the political and social issue section) is NOT (at least as I see it) a "Liberal Position".

The article, titled "Town vs. Country: The Real War Between the Reds and the Blues is Being Fought Nationwide -- At the County Level" by Johnathan Raban is the most insightul position paper concerning the differences between urban/city-dwelling Blue-Liberals and Suburban and Rural Red-Conservatives.

Seriously, this is the single best and most insightful political article I have read in a along time....and is seemingly out-of-place in the usually Blue as can be Playboy Politics section.

I would recomment EVERY person who posts here regularly read this article, Reds and Blues alike. It is worth the read...even if you have to burn the magazine afterwards in pennance to your God.

Oh, and Debbie Gibson is naked in it this month too. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    As the french would say, "I give up".

Where's the article????......or a link????....or at least some nude pictures of debbie gibson????

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly Come Back, I have no link to offer. The article is in the print version of the Magazine that just arrived today. I don't know if they have their articles online, as I've never checked.

This issue also has an interesting piece of the theft of Munch's "The Scream".

The "25 Sexiest Celebrities" Pictoral is nice too........