Thread: CBNY

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the GM's had to bow out ... as promised you were the first alternate

[b]You have the Texans[/b]

We kickoff on Monday, March the 7th, in the fantasy football forum at 10:00 AM ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Feb 15 2005, 01:18 PM
    [b] One of the GM's had to bow out ... as promised you were the first alternate

We kickoff on Monday, March the 7th, in the fantasy football forum at 10:00 AM ;) [/b][/quote]
    to be fair..before I commit; how long do you think it is going to take and can you direct me to the "rules"??

Thanks.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Feb 15 2005, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY &#064; Feb 15 2005, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Feb 15 2005, 01:18 PM
    [b] One of the GM&#39;s had to bow out ... as promised you were the first alternate

We kickoff on Monday March the 7th {10:00 AM} in the fantasy football forum at 10:00 AM ;) [/b][/quote]
    to be fair..before I commit; how long do you think it is going to take and can you direct me to the "rules"??

Thanks. [/b][/quote]
    The rules will be posted when we kickoff ... they are very simple and basic ... no trades, time limits on picks, rules of decorum {i.e. no mentioning undrafted players, etc.}

The time limit for each pick will be in the area of 4 hours ... not sure yet

Anyway, the draft will kickoff on Monday, March 7 ... all of the rules will be posted ... it will be held in the fantasy football forum

PS. Bow out on me after I kept you in mind all this time {cause you asked me too} and I will have no choice but to kill you B)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]The time limit for each pick will be in the area of 4 hours ... [/b][/quote]??&#33;&#33;

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Feb 15 2005, 05:22 PM
    [b] [quote][b]The time limit for each pick will be in the area of 4 hours ... [/b][/quote]??&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    4 hours ... after midnite the clock is suspended till 9:00 AM the next morning

So for example, if I GM goes on the clock at 10:00 PM ... he gets two hours that nite and two the next morning ... time would expire at 11:00 AM

But if he goes OTC anywhere between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM, he gets a straight 4 hours that day

Now just because a GM gets 4 hours, that doesn&#39;t mean he&#39;s expected to use 4 hours ... that time limit is only there to use if one is unavailable ... we expect GM&#39;s to make their selections ASAP

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    this is seven rounds? Will it be complete before 4/23?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Feb 15 2005, 05:46 PM
    [b] this is seven rounds? Will it be complete before 4/23? [/b][/quote]
    Yes, seven rounds ... and yes, it should be compete before 4/23 if every GM doesn&#39;t take his 4 hours for granted and makes an honest attempt to submit his selections ASAP ... normally the GM&#39;s do a nice job at keeping the draft moving, but to be certain we weed out slackers with another rule I failed to mention ... miss one pick and you&#39;re out

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    im in&#33;