Ability to Tap Undersea Cables, conduct surveillance, launch/recover up to 50 special operations troops.
Speed: 25 knots submerged
The most technologically advanced submarine in the world.
Drawbacks: (Smartass Conservative Remarks :P )
- Inflation aboard the ship may soar into the double digits.
- May be immediately decommissioned due to cut in defense spending.
- Submarine's internal economy could go into a recession
- Submarine may have to wait in long lines to refuel
- Submarine's crew may be taken hostage by Islamic radicals
Powered by two nuclear reactors that can operate for more than 20 years without refueling
Approximately 80 aircraft consisting of the F/A-18 Hornet, F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet strike fighters, the E-2C Hawkeye airborne early warning aircraft, the C-2 Greyhound logistics aircraft, the S-3B Viking anti-submarine aircraft, the EA-6B Prowler electronic warfare aircraft, and the multi-role SH-60F and MH-60 R/ S helicopters.
Drawbacks: (Smartass Liberal Remarks :P )
- Budget for USS Reagan may incur large defecits
- Ships Captain may be unaware of subordinates activities
- May be utilized in the Strategic Defense Initative