Thread: Sing up for the Everything Else Club NOW!!

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a whole lot of requirements.

1. You must have had at least one thread moved from the main board to the Everything Else forum.

2. Yeah that's pretty much it.

So I'm accepting applications or something.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    dang, all my threads got moved to baseball, & political forums. dang

pencil me in though as I feel with a little more time & effort I can get one to land here

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joewilly[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 10:24 AM
    [b] dang, all my threads got moved to baseball, & political forums. dang

pencil me in though as I feel with a little more time & effort I can get one to land here [/b][/quote]
    Okay, I'll take your word for it. Consider yourself a member but you're on super secret probation until you do in fact get a thread moved. :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Mar 4 2005, 05:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Mar 4 2005, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-joewilly[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 10:24 AM
    [b] dang, all my threads got moved to baseball, & political forums. dang

pencil me in though as I feel with a little more time & effort I can get one to land here [/b][/quote]
    Okay, I&#39;ll take your word for it. Consider yourself a member but you&#39;re on super secret probation until you do in fact get a thread moved. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    thanks alot alk. is their some sort of handshake or something I should start working on over the weekend?

Hey guess what? I simply mentioned your name on the mainpage & got it bumped over here faster than clarrett&#39;s time in the 40. I had no idea it was that easy.

now that i&#39;m officially a member i&#39;d like to table an idea to bring up at the next

"&#39;everything else bored meeting"

lets make it our mission to get a topic bumped from here to the main page. I don&#39;t think its ever been done before & we&#39;ll make ji history which will attract more members, causing a typing frenzy by all in this here forum & soon everyone will bypass the main forum to get here.

I&#39;ll start working on the official BORED member hats & t- shirts logo. Man this is gonna be great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hello??? anyone there....... boy its lonely here.........I&#39;ll hit the lights on my way out

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joewilly[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 05:15 PM
    [b]

lets make it our mission to get a topic bumped from here to the main page. I don&#39;t think its ever been done before & we&#39;ll make ji history which will attract more members, causing a typing frenzy by all in this here forum & soon everyone will bypass the main forum to get here.

I&#39;ll start working on the official BORED member hats & t- shirts logo. Man this is gonna be great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hello??? anyone there....... boy its lonely here.........I&#39;ll hit the lights on my way out [/b][/quote]
    DUDE&#33;&#33; That&#39;s BRILLIANT&#33;&#33; It will take some time but I think we can pull it off.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Mar 4 2005, 06:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Mar 4 2005, 06:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-joewilly[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 05:15 PM
    [b]

hello??? anyone there....... boy its lonely here.........I&#39;ll hit the lights on my way out [/b][/quote]
    DUDE&#33;&#33; That&#39;s BRILLIANT&#33;&#33; It will take some time but I think we can pull it off. [/b][/quote]
    why thank you mr president....... do you think I could have like a title or something.

I&#39;m short fat & ugly so I would prefer a catchy,macho kind of title so I can meet chicks in this forum when we get the traffic here to a dizzying pace

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joewilly[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 05:35 PM
    [b]
    why thank you mr president....... do you think I could have like a title or something.

I&#39;m short fat & ugly so I would prefer a catchy,macho kind of title so I can meet chicks in this forum when we get the traffic here to a dizzying pace [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll take that into consideration. I just bought a 12 pack so let me get a few beers in and I&#39;ll see what I can come up with.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Mar 4 2005, 11:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Mar 4 2005, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-joewilly[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 05:35 PM
    [b]

I&#39;m short fat & ugly so I would prefer a catchy,macho kind of title so I can meet chicks in this forum when we get the traffic here to a dizzying pace [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll take that into consideration. I just bought a 12 pack so let me get a few beers in and I&#39;ll see what I can come up with. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You&#39;ll also need to get someone to do lots of witty posts, get banned, then have three threads devoted to where they went.

People will come here in droves.