Thread: WFAN Benigno solo

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

First and foremost, whatever issues that are keeping Sid Rosenberg from his job I hope they get resolved quickly. I really miss Benigno in the overnight. I normally don't get to listen to him in his midday slot, so it's actually a treat to be home from work this week. Joe bleeds green and his rants are hilarious. This Jets fan is enjoying the show.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Just a bump to point out where useless OT topics belong.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 01:43 PM
    [b] Just a bump to point out where useless OT topics belong. [/b][/quote]
    See? Not only Alk's threads belong here.

[quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet+Mar 4 2005, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JumbalayaJet @ Mar 4 2005, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 01:43 PM
    [b] Just a bump to point out where useless OT topics belong. [/b][/quote]
    See? Not only Alk&#39;s threads belong here. [/b][/quote]
    shouldn&#39;t this be in the political forum jumba?

I don&#39;t know who sid rosenberg is but he sounds very political.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Just saw a blurb from Bob Raissman saying Rosenberg may be in rehab, which doesn&#39;t shock me given his recent behavior. WFAN management is quoted as saying all the right things but not coming out and giving any details either.

As to Benigno - agreed. He&#39;s the type of guy I could spend 2 hours with in a tavern talking nothing but Jets and enjoying it immensely. He&#39;s one of us.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 09:57 AM
    [b] First and foremost, whatever issues that are keeping Sid Rosenberg from his job I hope they get resolved quickly. I really miss Benigno in the overnight. I normally don&#39;t get to listen to him in his midday slot, so it&#39;s actually a treat to be home from work this week. Joe bleeds green and his rants are hilarious. This Jets fan is enjoying the show. [/b][/quote]
    joe&#39;s flat out the best host on WFAN. i happy for him he got a daytime slot. i&#39;m sorry for the overnight jet fans. steve sommers is a great listen too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The only time I get to listen is overnight. I disagree with your Sommers comment. He and Richard Neer are stictly fluff and know very little about sports. I miss Benigno terribly.