Thread: everything alk

I just went to the everything else forum cause thats what I do once a week or month when i'm really really bored.

it seems about 8 or so of alks threads are legit football topics & got bounced over to ji purgatory.

like seymore, patsfantx, garbanza, & a few other pat posters, alk is a good addition to this board & I hope we don't lose him here.

Am I the only one who enjoys off topic threads????

out of the 50 or so page 1 topics do they all have to be variations of lamont, rumors, moss, herm/bradway bashing????????

by the way, I fully understand if this gets moved to the everything else forum

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I always got a kick out of Alk as well...

yeah, between dolphinworshipper, buffboy,stillerpaul, the bucs fan who used to frequent here & some pat fans, it really adds good flavor

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Alas poor Alk. Woe is he. I guess he pitched a fit and decided to post a few relevent topics in the Everything Else Forum. This is probably in protest of my moving his breaking news topic of some guy flying around the world. Despite what Alfie may claim, I rarely move OT topics. This one was clearly a dead issue on the board and that&#39;s why it landed here. As far as I know, they weren&#39;t moved, but originally posted here, quality contributions that they are. Shame we were cheated the opportunity to read news articles that we all bypass after turning on our computers. <_<

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 12:42 PM
    [b] Despite what Alfie may claim, I rarely move OT topics. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I&#39;ll agree with that. You only move them when I post them. What exactly is your problem with me anyway? Nobody else seems to have a problem with me yet you for whatever reason hold this personal grudge against me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Believe what you want, but I don&#39;t pick on you. It just happens that you tend to post LOTS of OT threads in the main forum. No grudge here, but OT&#39;s will continue to be relocated, especially around an event like the beginning of free agency. Not all of &#39;em, mind you. Just the really boring ones.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 04:50 PM
    [b] Believe what you want, but I don&#39;t pick on you. It just happens that you tend to post LOTS of OT threads in the main forum. No grudge here, but OT&#39;s will continue to be relocated, especially around an event like the beginning of free agency. Not all of &#39;em, mind you. Just the really boring ones. [/b][/quote]
    Alright then, I guess we have some sort of understanding then.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Mar 4 2005, 05:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Mar 4 2005, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 04:50 PM
    [b] Believe what you want, but I don&#39;t pick on you. It just happens that you tend to post LOTS of OT threads in the main forum. No grudge here, but OT&#39;s will continue to be relocated, especially around an event like the beginning of free agency. Not all of &#39;em, mind you. Just the really boring ones. [/b][/quote]
    Alright then, I guess we have some sort of understanding then. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;d like to thank both of you for luring me into this fast pace forum.

this is more fun than chess by mail&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Mar 4 2005, 05:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Mar 4 2005, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 4 2005, 04:50 PM
    Alright then, I guess we have some sort of understanding then. [/b][/quote]
    Do us a favor. Tell Tex that the hunger strikes actually work, will ya?