Thread: Alk vrs Jumbalaya

You guys pick which game you wanna do it at next season either at Giants stadium or the razorburn stadium. We will have ourselves a good ole' fashion bareknuckle brawl fellas. I have been reseaching what is going on and what is being claimed by each party and the only way we can settle this is mano a mano, a little hand to hand combat. What do you say fellas I have a RV you guys can duke it out inside no need to worry about cops or being jumped if your Alk. Lets get it done fellas how much will it take to get you to sign the dotted line?

ONLY IN AMERICA

All League
    Charter JI Member

Alk is toast.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No way I'm getting in that rig, Stoner. It reeks from all that skunk you been burning. For the record, I've no desire to pound Alk into oblivion. Besides being a Patsie troll who can't find the correct forum, there's no ill will from me. There's also the training issue. I haven't had a fist fight since I was 15, and am horribly out of shape recovering from hernia surgery. Now if Stoner could somehow navigate around his amotivation syndrome and do something useful like organize a touch football game, I'd be down for a few plays.

Nothing like a fist fight to get the ole' bones feeling new again Jumbalaya.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Mar 12 2005, 10:06 AM
    [b] Alk is toast. [/b][/quote]
    Please. Ever heard the phrase float like a butterfly sting like a bee? Yeah, that ain't me. :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 12 2005, 01:14 PM
    [b] No way I'm getting in that rig, Stoner. It reeks from all that skunk you been burning. For the record, I've no desire to pound Alk into oblivion. Besides being a Patsie troll who can't find the correct forum, there's no ill will from me. There's also the training issue. I haven't had a fist fight since I was 15, and am horribly out of shape recovering from hernia surgery. Now if Stoner could somehow navigate around his amotivation syndrome and do something useful like organize a touch football game, I'd be down for a few plays. [/b][/quote]
    I cannot orgainze a flag football game however I can give you something to smoke that heal up that hernia surgery like Mr. Miagi healed up Daniel son.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by StonerJet 63+Mar 13 2005, 07:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (StonerJet 63 @ Mar 13 2005, 07:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JumbalayaJet[/i]@Mar 12 2005, 01:14 PM
    [b] No way I&#39;m getting in that rig, Stoner. It reeks from all that skunk you been burning. For the record, I&#39;ve no desire to pound Alk into oblivion. Besides being a Patsie troll who can&#39;t find the correct forum, there&#39;s no ill will from me. There&#39;s also the training issue. I haven&#39;t had a fist fight since I was 15, and am horribly out of shape recovering from hernia surgery. Now if Stoner could somehow navigate around his amotivation syndrome and do something useful like organize a touch football game, I&#39;d be down for a few plays. [/b][/quote]
    I cannot orgainze a flag football game however I can give you something to smoke that heal up that hernia surgery like Mr. Miagi healed up Daniel son. [/b][/quote]
    hehe Stoner, I can use some of that next week when I start therapy........... :P