Thread: Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started this business last summer after several years of experience with a larger company.

I am IICRC certified for...

Carpet Cleaning
    Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning
    Odor Control

Please note that I own a high powered portable machine. This allows me to clean areas that are not accessible to other cleaners such as high rise buildings. I am also able to service any facility that requires that the door be closed behind me...banks, restaurants, offices etc.

Currently, I am based out of New Milford CT, serving most of Litchfield, Fairfield and New Haven counties. Because they are just as close, I have also worked in neighboring counties in New York State.

This summer I am getting married and will be relocating within Connecticut, but still on the western side of the state. I will post my new information when it becomes available.

I can be reached at 203-241-6552 or at Helbig@att.net

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    do you do fabric cubicles? we just boght a new space, would like to clean it up...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely, most everything fabric can be cleaned, and if it is questionable there are always dry cleaning methods.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    i'll call you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    please see below. this is a failed attempt at editing a post.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there is anybody who is interested in contacting me, please do not hesitate to leave a voice mail message when calling the number I posted above. More often than not calls will go to the VM before I can get to them.
    When I was starting up I decided to spend money on equipment, training and certification rather than on luxuries like an answering service.