Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How stupid can the liberal media be??

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

How stupid can the liberal media be??

Not nearly as dumb as we think...Time magazine posted this picture of Protest Warrior from the RNC counter rally:

[IMG]http://i.timeinc.net/time/covers/1101050425/gallery/photos/photo08.jpg[/IMG]

It had the following footnote:

[CENTER][B]Protesters blast Coulter at the G.O.P. Convention in New York City last year[/B][/CENTER]

Can you tell me what is wrong here??

[url]http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101050425/gallery/8.html[/url]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 04-17-2005 at 08:35 PM.

ann coulter IS A HACK!!!

she has neither basic understanding nor respect for the US CONSITUTION

[IMG]http://i.timeinc.net/time/covers/1101050425/what_did_she_say/photo/coulter_01.jpg[/IMG]

She is a close minded simpleton that says inflammatory things just to hear herself speak

[IMG]http://i.timeinc.net/time/covers/1101050425/what_did_she_say/photo/coulter_02.jpg[/IMG]

She is a divisive force in this nation - routinely making statements that no one in this forum would be able to rationally defend.

[IMG]http://i.timeinc.net/time/covers/1101050425/what_did_she_say/photo/coulter_03.jpg[/IMG]

She thinks killing millions of people would be fun.

[IMG]http://i.timeinc.net/time/covers/1101050425/what_did_she_say/photo/coulter_04.jpg[/IMG]

no one can defend this woman - like Moore and Limbaugh and Hannity she is a HACK plain and simple

if you are a fan of Ann Coulter - congrats you are no better than Fans of Michael Moore.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

She's better looking than Moore...

Hall Of Fame
    She's also a [B]lot[/B] smarter than Moore. (Ivy League college, law school grad, etc) But yes, she's a hack. The problem with her and Moore is that all they do is preach to the converted and they say outrageous things just to get attention. They are famous almost more for the people who hate them than for their many fans, etc.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]She's also a [B]lot[/B] smarter than Moore. (Ivy League college, law school grad, etc) [/QUOTE]

thats arugable - Coulter followed the Grateful Dead around for about 3 years - wanna see what years of acid trips, nitrous ballons, pot brownines can do to a person? look at and listen to Ann Coulter.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Regardless of your personnel opinions on Coutler (comparing her intelligencia to that of fat-*** is a...no brainer! :P ) the fact is this is another attempt by the liberal media to slander a conservative...for cripes sake- [B]Protesters blast Coulter at the G.O.P. Convention in New York City last year[/B]

Did they not see the top of the sign read "Communists for Kerri.com"?? or the sign next to it reads "Criminals for Gun Control"???

[QUOTE=bitonti]thats arugable - Coulter followed the Grateful Dead around for about 3 years - wanna see what years of acid trips, nitrous ballons, pot brownines can do to a person? look at and listen to Ann Coulter.[/QUOTE]

You have proof she took acid?

Don't make generalizations about people who like listening to The Dead.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetcane]

Don't make generalizations about people [/QUOTE]

His posting days will come to a quick end in that case.

Think she swallows?

[QUOTE=bitonti]thats arugable - Coulter followed the Grateful Dead around for about 3 years - wanna see what years of acid trips, nitrous ballons, pot brownines can do to a person? look at and listen to Ann Coulter.[/QUOTE]
    First of all, her writing is hilarious. You can take snippets from her articles, quote them out of context and juxtapose them to her picture (like you did four times there, bub) and paint the picture of a loon. Or, you can simply say she used to do acid. (!)

Well, bitonti - I suggest you actually read her. She body slams liberals like no one's business. Yes, it's a niche play for her, but you know what? She backs it up. 100%. There's a reason she knocks you and other liberals into childlike rages - you can't argue with the facts she presents.

I alwyas thought that having a sense of humor and being a sharp wit was a sure sign of being highly intelligent - she fits the bill.

ok yeah that's my bad - obviously if you drop out of society and follow the grateful dead around for three years she did so dead sober and without the enjoyment of any hallucinagens. Obviously you have to be dead sober to enjoy the same concert a couple hundred times. That's obvious.

Ann Coulter is horrible - if you like her or agree with her? congrats you are just as bad as anyone who supports Michael Moore. You support a hack.

[QUOTE=sackdance]
    Well, bitonti - I suggest you actually read her. She body slams liberals like no one's business. Yes, it's a niche play for her, but you know what? She backs it up. 100%. There's a reason she knocks you and other liberals into childlike rages - you can't argue with the facts she presents.[/QUOTE]

what facts? she lives in a fantasy land - just cause you live in the same fantasy land doesn't mean there is anything approaching "factual" about her writing. She's a joke.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]ann coulter IS A HACK!!!

she has neither basic understanding nor respect for the US CONSITUTION

:blahblah:

She is a close minded simpleton that says inflammatory things just to hear herself speak

She is a divisive force in this nation - routinely making statements that no one in this forum would be able to rationally defend.

She thinks killing millions of people would be fun.

no one can defend this woman - like Moore and Limbaugh and Hannity she is a HACK plain and simple

if you are a fan of Ann Coulter - congrats you are no better than Fans of Michael Moore.[/QUOTE]

:offtopic: :offtopic:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]what facts? she lives in a fantasy land - just cause you live in the same fantasy land doesn't mean there is anything approaching "factual" about her writing. She's a joke.[/QUOTE]

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

[QUOTE=Jetcane]You have proof she took acid?

Don't make generalizations about people who like listening to The Dead.[/QUOTE]

No doubt man. Hey Bit, keep your generalizations to things you actually know something about, eh?

So what do YOU listen to? Let us know, so we can JUDGE you as harshly as you seem to judge Dead fans.

:Grr: :Grr:

[QUOTE=bitonti]ok yeah that's my bad - obviously if you drop out of society and follow the grateful dead around for three years she did so dead sober and without the enjoyment of any hallucinagens. Obviously you have to be dead sober to enjoy the same concert a couple hundred times. That's obvious.
    [/QUOTE]

Your opinion here would contradict your opinion of racial profiling. Typical.

Well that answered my question, if she went to 67 Dead shows, she swallows.

cmon... let's be real

there's a difference between "listening to music" and dropping out of society to follow a band around the country for years.

this woman didn't go to one dead show - she went to many consecutive shows. These are shows dominated by free-form jam-band/jazz expressions - half an hour can go by without a single lyric sung.

oh no but all of a sudden I'm the one making broad generalizations - cmon - use your heads - you follow the dead around for a while you are gonna do acid - probably not in moderation either.

they say stereotypes are based in truth -in my experience the stereotype of a jam-band groupie is one pretty dead-on (note again im not talking about a mere enthusiast - im talking about people that go on the road with the band following them from town to town, catching every show - there is a BIG difference)
    Last edited by bitonti; 04-18-2005 at 03:19 PM.