Thread: Bushs Pope?

Bushs Pope?

This Pope just seems to much like Bush, anti- gay, liberal, stem cell, using your brain, my only question is I wonder how many American tax dollars were given to the Vatican to ensure this disgusting evil waste of a human being(Like Bush) was elected the new Pope? I only fear what the evil disgusting pig ones (Bush adminstration and whoever is on the payroll) had in store for us over the next few years....

Hopefully this new Pope will die and whatever plans Bush had will soon fade away as he realizes his goal for world domination isnt working...
    Last edited by JetsMetsIsles; 04-19-2005 at 05:47 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]This Pope just seems to much like Bush, anti- gay, liberal, stem cell, using your brain, my only question is I wonder how many American tax dollars were given to the Vatican to ensure this disgusting evil waste of a human being(Like Bush) was elected the new Pope? I only fear what the evil disgusting pig ones (Bush adminstration and whoever is on the payroll) had in store for us over the next few years....

Hopefully this new Pope will die and whatever plans Bush had will soon fade away as he realizes his goal for world domination isnt working...[/QUOTE]

You actually had to edit your original post to even get it to this level? Sad....

If only we had calm, tolerant, open-minded people such as yourself in positions of power.

Can you explain to me the Catholic Church's position on stem cell research? Please be specific....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I myself was hoping for a Pope that would allow abortions, hand out condoms at the Vatican, allow lesbians to become priests and so on...this is who I thought should become Pope:

[IMG]http://www.petrifiedtruth.com/archives/Howard%20Dean-thumb.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 04-19-2005 at 06:05 PM.

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]This Pope just seems to much like Bush, anti- gay, liberal, stem cell, using your brain, my only question is I wonder how many American tax dollars were given to the Vatican to ensure this disgusting evil waste of a human being(Like Bush) was elected the new Pope? I only fear what the evil disgusting pig ones (Bush adminstration and whoever is on the payroll) had in store for us over the next few years....

Hopefully this new Pope will die and whatever plans Bush had will soon fade away as he realizes his goal for world domination isnt working...[/QUOTE]

Oy.

Veteran

Wah. :chillpill

Hall Of Fame
    Someone needs to shift to decaf pronto.

??????

Dude, you appear to be teetering on the slippery edge of complete insanity.

I suggest you try to take a step back man, and rejoin reality.

All Pro

you sound like a comic book.

Why don't you join the rest of us back in the real world?

TMahoney
    ...And then Wolverine impales Bush with his claws and finds out, oh wait, its not Bush, its actually mystique. The whole time she was acting as the president while the real GW is in a drunken stupor all coked up in a trailer in Texas. Then Wolverine hunts down Dick Cheney who actually is Magneto and they fight it out and Wolverine gets his adamantium skeleton ripped out and has bone claws. Then Cheney hold the Senate hostage with his powers of Magnetism and tells them he wants a new world order. Then Michael Moore who actually is the Blob joins goes onto the Academy Awards stage and uses it to promote his own political agenda, which is to make tons of money so he can buy the worlds supply of cookie dough ice cream and swim in it. Then the Pope rips off his mask and reveals his true self: Sabretooth. Then Sabretooth and bone clawed Wolverine duke it out for the fate of mankind and then Wolverine loses and we are plunged back into the dark ages.

Oh my bad, did i get carried away? I thought I was just continuing your thought there JetsMetsIsles.

Jets Insider VIP
    What an effin crackhead. :shakehead

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=CarlSpackler]...And then Wolverine impales Bush with his claws and finds out, oh wait, its not Bush, its actually mystique. The whole time she was acting as the president while the real GW is in a drunken stupor all coked up in a trailer in Texas. Then Wolverine hunts down Dick Cheney who actually is Magneto and they fight it out and Wolverine gets his adamantium skeleton ripped out and has bone claws. Then Cheney hold the Senate hostage with his powers of Magnetism and tells them he wants a new world order. Then Michael Moore who actually is the Blob joins goes onto the Academy Awards stage and uses it to promote his own political agenda, which is to make tons of money so he can buy the worlds supply of cookie dough ice cream and swim in it. Then the Pope rips off his mask and reveals his true self: Sabretooth. Then Sabretooth and bone clawed Wolverine duke it out for the fate of mankind and then Wolverine loses and we are plunged back into the dark ages.

Oh my bad, did i get carried away? I thought I was just continuing your thought there JetsMetsIsles.[/QUOTE]

Classic...nice work. I am starting to like this CarlSpackler character! Keep it up!

All League
    JetsMetsIsles: Grow up. Learn how to make an intelligent post. You could have simply said you were dissapointed that the new Pope is so deeply Conservative and you fear the ramifications. Or something like that.

Honestly I couldn't give two sh*ts about who the new Pope is. I'm not Catholic and most Catholics I know don't take what the Pope says literally.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You know whats funny?

Libs think that most cons are idiots and Cons think most Libs are idiots.

for the first time we have a poster that both sides regards as an idiot.

Congrats Jetsmetsisles, you win the idiot award.