Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cop Killer Shows Up In Court With Battered Face

All League
    [QUOTE=Buffboy]Investigate away...

I would love to make it abundantly clear to the world that not every punk that gets arrested and does everything in their power to escape and get away with their crime is the victim of abuse.

For God's sake this piece of trash was being investigated for murdering an elderly woman...In the process he wrestled with an officer whom he ultimately shot and killed, jumped out a plate glass window and fell 3 stories onto the glass shards he had just created, ran and then put up a violent struggle when apprehended for a second time...

Truly, I'm sorry his face is mashed...perhaps he should have acted like a human being and resisted the urge to commit capital murder, escape and evade, resist arrest and perform other acts that while not illegal are ludicrous (i.e. jumping from 3rd story windows) maybe his precious little face would not have been bloodied

Can we all please just take a step back and honestly look at who is the victim in this case?

"Police Brutality"?! are you f*****ng kidding me?

I know that my complete lack of sympathy for Esteban Carpio in this case puts me in peril of being labeled at best insensitive, and at worst a biggot, but I cannot with my greatest effort generate even a shred of pity for this f****er. True cases of abuse such as Abner Louima have fostered a fertile ground for every young minority to be painted with the "victim" brush...

It's complete bull****...we've completely lost the plot as a society. Police are the [I]good guys[/I]...people who murder, evade, rape, steal, assault..they are the [I]bad guys[/I].

I by no means mean to imply that every cop is a saint, or every suspect guilty as charged...but the facts in this case are pretty clear...no one else was in the room when the officer was killed...no one pulled the trigger to kill the officer or fire into the plate glass window...no one was there to push Carpio out the 30 ft. high window. He is a cop killer...possibly a murderer of an elderly woman too. He showed through his actions that his liberty took precedent in his mind over the life of the officer he killed and anyone else that stood in his way.

Esteban Carpio is [U]not[/U][B] a victim..

Sorry, I just had to vent.[/QUOTE]

well said BB, first time I am seeing the scumbag who killed the cop, he's lucky he can stand...

[QUOTE=shakin318]Right now he's only battered.

I can't wait until he's extra crispy.[/QUOTE]

Shake and bake! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    When I saw that picture I laughed. Laughed I tell ya.

My compliments to the members of the Providence Police Department for their fine work.

That SOB should count his blessings that he's alive.

[QUOTE=The Gun Of Bavaria]When I saw that picture I laughed. Laughed I tell ya.

My compliments to the members of the Providence Police Department for their fine work.

That SOB should count his blessings that he's alive.[/QUOTE]

The only thing that sucks is it's the taxpayer that has to foot the medical bills for that creep.

An Update on our favorite animal

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/28/detective.killed.ap/index.html[/url]

It seems he fancies himself a latter day Hannibal Lechter.