Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Can't Fathom Why Libs Want This Guy Alive

I Can't Fathom Why Libs Want This Guy Alive

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/20/florida.killing/index.html[/url]

John Evander Couey, a convicted sex offender , let out of prison to repeat his crimes against little girls, rapes little Jessica Lunsford and [b]buries her alive, clutching her stuffed toy dolphin.[/b]

I ask any lib out there with children and who is opposed to the death penalty to look at their little kids and god forbid...imagine this happening to one of their own.

Would you still want this premordial piece of dog sh!t to eat, breathe, learn, have access to computers, exercise, get 3 square meals a day, laundry done for free and basically live the rest of his miserable existance at taxpayer's expense?

Anyone who thinks this low life sub human anal leakage does NOT deserve to suffer a torturous death is a complete utter moron.

There's a book called The Most Dangerous Prey about a rich man that hunts human prey for sport.... There is NOTHING that would make me happier than to have the opportunity to hunt down this bag of monkey sh!t, shoot 3-4 slugs into his skull, eviserate him, and leave him for the vultures to pick his bones clean.

He is the equivalent of vulture sh!t....

Jets Insider VIP
    An eye for an eye: he should be buried alive, maybe covered in honey with a few thousand fire ants.

Ya know NEH - for a Patsie fan, you're alright. :applause:

Thanks buddy... I like your way of thinking too... :D

TMahoney
    Or just let them be someones prison woman for the rest of their life. Apparrently its widely known that child molestors get it really bad from the criminals.

[QUOTE=CarlSpackler]Or just let them be someones prison woman for the rest of their life. Apparrently its widely known that child molestors get it really bad from the criminals.[/QUOTE]

Nah, that would be to easy on IT....

IT [b]raped[/b] a beautiful little 9 year old girl [b]then buried her alive.[/b]

At the very least, It needs to be anally raped by a cactus for eternity...

Veteran
    Though at times I do have some liberal stances, I am also a parent - I think yes he should be kept alive - long enough to tar and feather him, then leave him for the buzzards to peck to death.

Whether you are liberal, conservative, or whatever, there can be no premium placed on the safety of a child. As a parent, my job is to keep them safe and raise them in a loving enviornment, to teach them right from wrong.

To say that this piece of filth should be kept alive would be to go against what a parent is there for.

no doubt in my mind serious sex offenders should be castrated. why is the liberals fault that this is not the case? i don't exactly see the Republican party pushing that legislation through - fact of the matter is everything you don't like about America is officially the GOP's fault right now - they control all areas of government so if you have a problem take it up with the single party that runs everything not the other party that runs nothing.

[QUOTE=bitonti]no doubt in my mind serious sex offenders should be castrated. why is the liberals fault that this is not the case? i don't exactly see the Republican party pushing that legislation through - fact of the matter is everything you don't like about America is officially the GOP's fault right now - they control all areas of government so if you have a problem take it up with the single party that runs everything not the other party that runs nothing.[/QUOTE]

Well, for one thing... there's probably not a single conservative in the ACLU. This organization would NEVER let the law castrate sex offenders. I know you didn't really have to ask "WHY". If it were left totally up to the conservatives we'd more than likely see a lot of human rights issues.

Also, castration is no way to deal with this issue. Rape at every level is a violent crime and has little to do with sexual activity. Castrating sex offenders would potentially make the atrocities against the victims WORSE if that's even imaginable.

JMO habitual sex offenders are beyond rehabilitation and their castration would be a boon to society.

blaming the ACLU makes no sense when damn near every elected official in DC with any clout is currently a member of the GOP - got a problem, take it up with the people we elected not the people we didn't.

Haha I dont want thise guy alive, personally I dont care what they do to him...

However once this douchebag finds Christ in Prision all the pathetic a-hole Repubukelicans are going to sigh and say Oh we cant kill a Christian.......

[QUOTE=bitonti]JMO habitual sex offenders are beyond rehabilitation and their castration would be a boon to society.

blaming the ACLU makes no sense when damn near every elected official in DC with any clout is currently a member of the GOP - got a problem, take it up with the people we elected not the people we didn't.[/QUOTE]

I'm not blaming the ACLU entirely, but you have to admit there's no way they'd allow it to happen. I don't have a problem at all. I'm glad we have checks and balances set up. No one CAN run amok.

i'm a liberal but i do belive the in the death penalty in certain cases. and trust me this a-hole should. i belive in the death penalty for sick f*cks like ted bundy who kill for own personal enjoyment. i don't belive in the death peanlty for people who didn't plot out the kill ex: shooting someone in a robbery, those guys should ust get life in prison which in some cases is worse than death penalty.

All League
    Whatever happened to "We should always Err on the side of life?"

I think the father should be left alone with this guy and given his pick of torture devices to use on the guy until he dies. The death penalty, however, is flawed and not applied equitably. Innocent people have been put to death and the rate at which poor/minorities recieve the death penalty is much higher. A lot of people who are sentanced to death have serious mental problems. Bush and Alberto have no problem putting mentally retarded people to death.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Section109Row15]Whatever happened to "We should always Err on the side of life?"

[/QUOTE]

We should....being this scum confesed and admitted to all of this there is no error.

[QUOTE=Section109Row15]Whatever happened to "We should always Err on the side of life?"[/QUOTE]

What's there to err on?

The load of monkey spunk is a formerly convicted sex offender. He lived with his sister 200ft from Jessica's house.... Her body was buried in his sister's backyard.

Plus the guy admitted to killing her.

Again....what's there to err on?

I support the Death Penalty.

All Pro
    Another injustice is not prosecuting his sister and other relatives. They were questioned as soon as they found out a sexual offender lived in the area. They told the police that he didn't live there, and that they hadn't seen him. The kicker is that she may have still been alive the first time they were questioned.

They deserve everything he gets.

All League
    [QUOTE=Enrique Pallazzo]Also, castration is no way to deal with this issue. Rape at every level is a violent crime and has little to do with sexual activity. [/QUOTE]

Is that myth still around?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Section109Row15]Whatever happened to "We should always Err on the side of life?"

I think the father should be left alone with this guy and given his pick of torture devices to use on the guy until he dies. The death penalty, however, is flawed and not applied equitably. Innocent people have been put to death and the rate at which poor/minorities recieve the death penalty is much higher. A lot of people who are sentanced to death have serious mental problems. Bush and Alberto have no problem putting mentally retarded people to death.[/QUOTE]
    KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!!! IMO: executions should be public, like they used to be. There is no reason why there can be a webcam in the execution chamber

[QUOTE=jetman67]KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!!! IMO: executions should be public, like they used to be. There is no reason why there can be a webcam in the execution chamber[/QUOTE]

Absolutely... Public executions would be a great deterrent.

I say chop off their heads like in Saudi Arabia or maybe bring back public hangings, but instead of using a long rope that snaps their neck, killing them instantaneously, use a short rope and let the pond scum squirm and die a slow painful death.