Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush loyalists/ Saddam loyalists

Bush loyalists/ Saddam loyalists

I cant take credit for this post, but it is so true, is there really a difference between those loyal to Bush and those loyal to Saddam? besides the fact that the average person in the US has more money then the average person in Iraq? I wonder if some foreign nation is going to invade America to save us from Bush, pretty much the same way we invaded Iraq to save the Iraqis from Saddam. :barf:

Message 1 of 9 (Msg # 538520:719582)
    Subject: Conservative vs Liberal
    Date: 4/21/05 12:47:23 PM EDT
    Author: SCOTTRLOGAN

I see the words Conservative and Liberal thrown around so much and several points come to mind. I've been critical of this war and this admin from the start and the posts here prove my point.

We've gone into another country to force our belief system down their throats when we're still a million miles from having it figured out here.

Something as simple as an online discussion forum ALWAYS turns into a childish round of name-calling which proves we're not intelligent enough or "PEACE-LOVING" enough to get along and play nice. So why do we think we can go into a country like Iraq and make it better?

I have a question for everyone:

How is President Bush any different than Saddam Hussein?

Half of the Iraqi population loved Saddam and half hated him.

Half of the U.S. population loves GW and half hate him.

Saddam killed those that did not agree with his views

Bush is in Iraq killing those that don't agree with HIS views

Saddam lived with great wealth and power around him while the majority of his people suffered.

Bush lives with great wealth and power while the majority of his people suffer.

I say their exactly the same in every respect!

Definition of today's Conservative=Violent, angry, aggressive, greedy, self-centered.

Definition of today's Liberal=Caring, peaceful, balanced, loving, rational, selfless.

Looks like we should reverse the titles, no?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]I cant take credit for this post, but it is so true, is there really a difference between those loyal to Bush and those loyal to Saddam? besides the fact that the average person in the US has more money then the average person in Iraq? I wonder if some foreign nation is going to invade America to save us from Bush, pretty much the same way we invaded Iraq to save the Iraqis from Saddam. :barf:

Message 1 of 9 (Msg # 538520:719582)
    Subject: Conservative vs Liberal
    Date: 4/21/05 12:47:23 PM EDT
    Author: SCOTTRLOGAN

I see the words Conservative and Liberal thrown around so much and several points come to mind. I've been critical of this war and this admin from the start and the posts here prove my point.

We've gone into another country to force our belief system down their throats when we're still a million miles from having it figured out here.

Something as simple as an online discussion forum ALWAYS turns into a childish round of name-calling which proves we're not intelligent enough or "PEACE-LOVING" enough to get along and play nice. So why do we think we can go into a country like Iraq and make it better?

I have a question for everyone:

How is President Bush any different than Saddam Hussein?

Half of the Iraqi population loved Saddam and half hated him.

Half of the U.S. population loves GW and half hate him.

Saddam killed those that did not agree with his views

Bush is in Iraq killing those that don't agree with HIS views

Saddam lived with great wealth and power around him while the majority of his people suffered.

Bush lives with great wealth and power while the majority of his people suffer.

I say their exactly the same in every respect!

Definition of today's Conservative=Violent, angry, aggressive, greedy, self-centered.

Definition of today's Liberal=Caring, peaceful, balanced, loving, rational, selfless.

Looks like we should reverse the titles, no?[/QUOTE]

Hey, same with FDR! He was in Europe killing people who disagreed with him!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]

[B]Definition of today's Liberal=[/B]

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://personal.ecu.edu/wuenschk/jpg/HeadUpAss.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY][IMG]http://personal.ecu.edu/wuenschk/jpg/HeadUpAss.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Did jetsmets/isles give you permission to post his pic here?

dude your post doesn't make no kind of sense.

huh? I'm not even sure where to begin.

[QUOTE=bitonti]dude your post doesn't make no kind of sense.[/QUOTE]

Are you a Bush voter? how doesnt it make sense, there are those evil brainwashed ones in Iraq who are loyal to Saddam in Iraq who will fight to the death no matter what (usually religious) And there are those evil brainwashed ones who will fight to the death in support of Bushy no matter what (usually religious)

Hall Of Fame
    JMI -

Do you honestly believe that your original post represents serious insight? Do you honestly think Bush is as bad as Saddam?

PLEASE tell me you just like ruffling feathers and don't take such nosense seriously....

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]Are you a Bush voter? how doesnt it make sense, there are those evil brainwashed ones in Iraq who are loyal to Saddam in Iraq who will fight to the death no matter what (usually religious) And there are those evil brainwashed ones who will fight to the death in support of Bushy no matter what (usually religious)[/QUOTE]

comparing "suffering" in America with "suffering" in Iraq is a bit of a stretch... also saying the majority of american are suffering is outright lunacy - a majority of americans are overweight maybe they suffer when papa johns is 10 minutes late :yes:

[QUOTE=bitonti]comparing "suffering" in America with "suffering" in Iraq is a bit of a stretch... also saying the majority of american are suffering is outright lunacy - a majority of americans are overweight maybe they suffer when papa johns is 10 minutes late :yes:[/QUOTE]

HOLY S**T... I AGREE WITH BIT!
    ^5

All Pro
    And the originator of this thread shows us exactly why liberalism is the most dangerous force in the universe!

I hate bj clinton, but I would never, EVER, equate him with any of the [b][color=red]EVIL[/color][/b], human trash that have littered the face of this earth.

All joking aside, to equate the President of the United States (or your country), the country you pledge alliegience to (ha!), with a guy that brutally murdered millions of his own for nothing more than disagreeing with his politics, is quite simply one of the most moronic things I've seen in this forum (and I've seen lots). Also, you insult the VOLUNTEERS that fight to protect your lilly white a$$. You insult the memories of those that VOLUNTARILY SACRIFICED their lives to protect the future lilly white deadbeats that you'll probably raise to mooch off this "rotten" country.

The fact that you post, speak & believe this trash and still breathe air prove that adolf hitler or saddam hussein or joseph stalin do not lead this country.

Maybe if you libs felt and acted as passionately against the dictators of the world as you do for GW, millions of innocents would still be alive and we wouldn't always need to send our bravest to protect our dumbest.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Enrique Pallazzo]HOLY S**T... I AGREE WITH BIT!
    ^5[/QUOTE]

I agree also. It IS easy to lose sight of how good things are here.

..And bush isn't "killing people in Iraq who disagree with him". We're pretty much done arguing the fact that Al Qaida is pulling the triggers there.....and they brought the game to us on 911.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]And the originator of this thread shows us exactly why liberalism is the most dangerous force in the universe!

I hate bj clinton, but I would never, EVER, equate him with any of the [b][color=red]EVIL[/color][/b], human trash that have littered the face of this earth.

All joking aside, to equate the President of the United States (or your country), the country you pledge alliegience to (ha!), with a guy that brutally murdered millions of his own for nothing more than disagreeing with his politics, is quite simply one of the most moronic things I've seen in this forum (and I've seen lots). Also, you insult the VOLUNTEERS that fight to protect your lilly white a$$. You insult the memories of those that VOLUNTARILY SACRIFICED their lives to protect the future lilly white deadbeats that you'll probably raise to mooch off this "rotten" country.

The fact that you post, speak & believe this trash and still breathe air prove that adolf hitler or saddam hussein or joseph stalin do not lead this country.

Maybe if you libs felt and acted as passionately against the dictators of the world as you do for GW, millions of innocents would still be alive and we wouldn't always need to send our bravest to protect our dumbest.[/QUOTE]

good post, except for the lilly white part, which imho is unnecessary. i dont believe that all ungrateful libs are caucasian.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]And the originator of this thread shows us exactly why liberalism is the most dangerous force in the universe!

Maybe if you libs felt and acted as passionately against the dictators of the world as you do for GW, millions of innocents would still be alive and we wouldn't always need to send our bravest to protect our dumbest.[/QUOTE]

This post is edited because JetsMetsIsles made a personal attack
    Last edited by jetman67; 04-24-2005 at 11:01 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/3184.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE=5][CENTER][B]HI JMI![/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]You are so dumb, Bill Clinton can not be compared to Saddam Hussein, because Bill was a good kind hearted man, George W Bush is an evil sick disgusting human being who takes pleasure in murdering innocent human beings, and I dont pledge, the pledge is some stupid thing that dummy american folks need to say to make them selves feel good and make themselves feel elite..

(The evil Bush*te will respond with Durrrr Bill Clinton got a blow job, durrr, even though getting a blow job is a completly natural act, while murdering innocent human beings is not natural, and making sure your rich republican friends stay rich, while making sure the middle class stays that way and the lower class stays that way is not natural, it is not only not natural, it is sick, George W Bush is an evil disgusting man, it is just a shame there is no justification in life and Bushy cant get the punishment he soo deserves...

We all long for the great days of Bill Clinton, we miss you so much Bill, this country was great with you, we will never be the same...

Bushy will bring down this country, but as long as his name will go down with other brutal dispicable evil dictators, that is a good thing, and other culutures will learn from the disgustingness that is Republicans, and the evilness that is the Repukelican leaders.....[/QUOTE]

Dude...
    three words...
    CRACK IS WHACK!
    I won't even waste my or anyone's time responding to that pathetic tirade.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]You are so dumb, Bill Clinton can not be compared to Saddam Hussein, because Bill was a good kind hearted man, George W Bush is an evil sick disgusting human being who takes pleasure in murdering innocent human beings, and I dont pledge, the pledge is some stupid thing that dummy american folks need to say to make them selves feel good and make themselves feel elite..

(The evil Bush*te will respond with Durrrr Bill Clinton got a blow job, durrr, even though getting a blow job is a completly natural act, while murdering innocent human beings is not natural, and making sure your rich republican friends stay rich, while making sure the middle class stays that way and the lower class stays that way is not natural, it is not only not natural, it is sick, George W Bush is an evil disgusting man, it is just a shame there is no justification in life and Bushy cant get the punishment he soo deserves...

We all long for the great days of Bill Clinton, we miss you so much Bill, this country was great with you, we will never be the same...

Bushy will bring down this country, but as long as his name will go down with other brutal dispicable evil dictators, that is a good thing, and other culutures will learn from the disgustingness that is Republicans, and the evilness that is the Repukelican leaders.....[/QUOTE]

Does it bother you that even Liberals think your nuts?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Mavrik]Does it bother you that even Liberals think your nuts?[/QUOTE]

Duuuuuude. Really.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[CENTER][IMG]http://news2000.libero.it/img2/fotogallery/1055262390rsv_bill_monica.jpg[/IMG]

[B][SIZE=5]JMI Just sent us another case of cigars!!![/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[CENTER][IMG]http://www-personal.umich.edu/~rtanter/F02PS498_Papers/YassirArafat1/clinton_weighs_tactics.jpg[/IMG]

[B][SIZE=4]What do you think JMI would do?[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]