Thread: Baghdad: The Light at the End of The Tunnel is a Train coming the opposite way

All League

Baghdad: The Light at the End of The Tunnel is a Train coming the opposite way

Iyad Allawi narrowly escapes a suicide attack on his convoy

A Bulgarian Mi 8 Helicopter is shot down killing all aboard including 6 Americans. What is noteworthy about this incident is all reports confirm the helicopter was brought down by a missile not small arms fire or an RPG. It now appears the resistance is being supplied with higher tech weapons.

hey don't forget about the 400 Iraqi police killed in the last month and the 150 Shi-ite hostages killed by Sunnis and dumped in a river - it's a friggin mess in Iraq.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

and it is about to flatten the all WCH's insurgent hero's.

[QUOTE]It now appears the resistance is being supplied with higher tech weapons.[/QUOTE] :zzz:

Same source which claimed 138 American servicemen had died in one day??

What are you guys talking about? I remember hearing Bush give a speech 2 years ago telling us that the war in Iraq has ended, here is proof [URL=end of Iraq war]http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/05/01/sprj.irq.main/[/URL] , Bushy wouldnt lie to us, you are all silly liberals if you believe otherwise, all these things you read on Cnn Msnbc and even Fox news arent real, they are all made up in Hollywood or by weenie liberals who want to see the downfall of Bush..

The War in Iraq has ended! No American soldier has been harmed in the last 2 years! Praise be to allah, I mean Bush!
    Death to the Liberals! We must cover up all the truths that they are exposing to us evil Republicans, I mean Clinton is at fault for the war in Iraq, I am a dumb ****ing red neck bush*te, I mean I hate those liberal weenies...
    Last edited by JetsMetsIsles; 04-21-2005 at 04:34 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=WestCoastMole]Iyad Allawi narrowly escapes a suicide attack on his convoy

A Bulgarian Mi 8 Helicopter is shot down killing all aboard including 6 Americans. What is noteworthy about this incident is all reports confirm the helicopter was brought down by a missile not small arms fire or an RPG. It now appears the resistance is being supplied with higher tech weapons.[/QUOTE]

Hi guys, my name is WestCostMole. I subvert the dominant paradigm and dabble in anarcho-syndicalism on the side, when I'm not posting articles from [url]www.debka.com[/url] or from russian newspapers that claim that the elite Iraqi Republican Guard has beheaded Tommy Franks. I love Ward Churchill and openly cheer when Americans die, be they soldiers in a war or civilians in a building.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Hi guys, my name is WestCostMole. I subvert the dominant paradigm and dabble in anarcho-syndicalism on the side, when I'm not posting articles from [url]www.debka.com[/url] or from russian newspapers that claim that the elite Iraqi Republican Guard has beheaded Tommy Franks. I love Ward Churchill and openly cheer when Americans die, be they soldiers in a war or civilians in a building.[/QUOTE]

Did he deserve that?

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Hi guys, my name is WestCostMole. I subvert the dominant paradigm and dabble in anarcho-syndicalism on the side, when I'm not posting articles from [url]www.debka.com[/url] or from russian newspapers that claim that the elite Iraqi Republican Guard has beheaded Tommy Franks. I love Ward Churchill and openly cheer when Americans die, be they soldiers in a war or civilians in a building.[/QUOTE]

very FUNNY but just another GOPer who would rather attack the source than the substance

[IMG]http://www.insanereagan.com/images/condirice.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti]very FUNNY but just another GOPer who would rather attack the source than the substance

[IMG]http://www.insanereagan.com/images/condirice.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Spare me, I've tried reasoning with him a zillion times, as have others here. He slinks away for weeks at a time and only shows up when some helicopter crashes or groups of 5 or more US soldiers are killed, to lay down his "insights" about how this incident is so important vis a vis the overall direction of the war - all of which have been utterly false. So, he leaves the board when things do not happen the way he predicts, only to wait around long enough that people have forgotten how consistently incorrect he has been, to try and try again.

When he is challenged, he simply becomes condescending and insults people...as you can see by the many times Bugg has simply called him on his inaccuracies and been attacked or ridiculed for it.

He thinks Ward Churchill is legit. That shoul tell you all you need to know....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

bit, be honest for a second.

Look at the people here on your side of the debate. I mean, really, [I]look [/I] at them! :eek:

[QUOTE=shakin318]bit, be honest for a second.

Look at the people here on your side of the debate. I mean, really, [I]look [/I] at them! :eek:[/QUOTE]

i can't control other people shakin, i can only control myself and what I believe to be true.

this is the main problem with this country's politics - you think that because i believe something that you don't believe that I'm representative of the OTHER SIDE - this is false - we are all Americans and all JETS Fans we are all on the SAME SIDE whether you believe that or not.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]i can't control other people shakin, i can only control myself and what I believe to be true.

this is the main problem with this country's politics - you think that because i believe something that you don't believe that I'm representative of the OTHER SIDE - this is false - we are all Americans and all JETS Fans we are all on the SAME SIDE whether you believe that or not.[/QUOTE]

I know that. We have way more in common than we don't. But just here in the specific context of this board, man, there are some real head scratchers firing away from your side of the fence. That's all. I mean, seriously for a sec, if we had two simultaneous beer bashes, one with the folks on the left side of the line, and one with the folks on the right (we can have them at warfish's house, him being smack dab in the middle and all :boozin: ), are you going to tell me you wouldn't sneak away from the loonies to toss the cold ones back with me and the boys? I mean, how many Zimas and just how much beatnik poetry can you put up with?

[QUOTE=shakin318]i mean, seriously for a sec, if we had two simultaneous beer bashes, one with the folks on the left side of the line, and one with the folks on the right (we can have them at warfish's house, him being smack dab in the middle and all :boozin: ), are you going to tell me you wouldn't sneak away from the loonies to toss the cold ones back with me and the boys? I mean, how many Zimas and just how much beatnik poetry can you put up with?[/QUOTE]

HAHA true true - but remember as a self-proclaimed (and voting registered) independent I would spend as much time as possible with both sides, doing beer quality evaluations and administering the THC % test (the old fashioned way) - :yes: :smoke:

wonder what side would have the better music?

seriously i don't consider myself to be a real liberal, just more liberal than many posters here. as a rule I don't endorse anyone personally when I agree with them on a topic -

[QUOTE=bitonti]HAHA true true - but remember as a self-proclaimed (and voting registered) independent I would spend as much time as possible with both sides, doing beer quality evaluations and administering the THC % test (the old fashioned way) - :yes: :smoke:

wonder what side would have the better music?

seriously i don't consider myself to be a real liberal, just more liberal than many posters here. as a rule I don't endorse anyone personally when I agree with them on a topic -[/QUOTE]

I don't have a side either, but I'd follow wherever the Dead would be playing... of course I'd drop no acid. lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Damn! Next time you boys have hold a crackwhore convention, do more advertising: I like a good train wreck as much as the next guy!

:chimp: :shaddap:

Flah flah flunky.