Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actress Thinks US Responsible For 911

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

The frightening thing is her words will have influence over some other idiot's opinion.

Here's an idea for her, relocate.

[QUOTE=Jetcane]She's an idiot exercising her free speech.

But she aint THAT fugly, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Well, she's not an idiot for exercising her free speech. She's an idiot for not researching and thinking through the issue when formulating her opinion. It's my biggest complaint of people way on the right and way on the left.
    As far as her looks go... I'd tap it.

All League
    [QUOTE]clueless

btw, it makes me sick that this tragedy is now about to become open game for nauseating dramas played out by actors that have no idea of the pain associated with that day

[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to Bush or this actress no one has ever heard of?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Section109Row15]Are you referring to Bush or this actress [/QUOTE]

or michael moore-on, or hillary clinton, or nancy pelosi or ted kennedy or jean kerri?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Section109Row15]Are you referring to Bush or this actress no one has ever heard of?[/QUOTE]
    Who do you think? Please tell me you don't believe that thousands of people, including myself, guilty of nothing more than going to work, did not deserve to have planes flown up their ***. Didn't think so, sounds kind of silly when you look at i that way, doesn't it?

[QUOTE=Enrique Pallazzo]Well, she's not an idiot for exercising her free speech. She's an idiot for not researching and thinking through the issue when formulating her opinion. It's my biggest complaint of people way on the right and way on the left.
    As far as her looks go... I'd tap it.[/QUOTE]

Let me rephrase that:

She's an idiot who is exercising her right to free speech.

Her opinions are as solid as puppy feces.

And she aint bad lookin'.

[QUOTE=Jetcane]Let me rephrase that:

She's an idiot who is exercising her right to free speech.

Her opinions are as solid as puppy feces.

And she aint bad lookin'.[/QUOTE]

nice.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

this chick deserves a *******
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 04-26-2005 at 11:32 AM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]this chick deserves a *******[/QUOTE]

seriously you should watch secretary, james spader beats the stuffing out of this broad - and she loves every second - it's actually a pretty entertaining movie.

[IMG]http://www.screensaverjapan.com/movie/secretary.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]seriously you should watch secretary, james spader beats the stuffing out of this broad - and she loves every second - it's actually a pretty entertaining movie.

[IMG]http://www.screensaverjapan.com/movie/secretary.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

So this chick thinks America is partially responsible for 9-11 yet she'll profit off it? I'm sure she thinks abusing women is wrong yet from what you are telling saying she profitted from a movie where she enjoyed getting the sh!t beat out of her- and people wonder why I think libs are the epitome of hypocrisy...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]So this chick thinks America is partially responsible for 9-11 yet she'll profit off it? I'm sure she thinks abusing women is wrong yet from what you are telling saying she profitted from a movie where she enjoyed getting the sh!t beat out of her- and people wonder why I think libs are the epitome of hypocrisy...[/QUOTE]

she didn't really get the **** beat out of her just alot of bondage S&M type stuff. It was actually hot stuff and she loved it. The woman in this movie was a masochist that would cut herself routinely - with a man doing the whipping it was actually a symbiotic relationship.

it's funny you say the things you say cause there are people in the movie that say the same things! people try to stop a public display of subservience - there are women's rights protesters and everything - the woman just likes to get spanked and whipped, isn't that what America's all about? Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

ps- you seem awfully concerned about womens rights for a man that just recommended ******* :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]
    it's funny you say the things you say cause there are people in the movie that say the same things! people try to stop a public display of subservience - there are women's rights protesters and everything - the woman just likes to get spanked and whipped, isn't that what America's all about? Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

ps- you seem awfully concerned about womens rights for a man that just recommended ******* :D[/QUOTE]

My point in this thread is not a concern for women's yet to point out another hypocritical lib from Hollowhead who actions state, "do as I say...not as I do"

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]My point in this thread is not a concern for women's yet to point out another hypocritical lib from Hollowhead who actions state, "do as I say...not as I do"[/QUOTE]

my point is not to disprove your point, just to recommend a movie. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]my point is not to disprove your point, just to recommend a movie. :D[/QUOTE]

I do my best not to support Hollywood and its' Hollowheads...I sure as hell am not going to pay $.02 for any movie with this c^nt in it....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]I do my best not to support Hollywood and its' Hollowheads...I sure as hell am not going to pay $.02 for any movie with this c^nt in it....[/QUOTE]

fair enough - just out of curiousity do you pay for cable tv/satellite? cause secretary could be on one of those channels as well and at that point maybe it's a sunk cost!

ill come clean i just think this girls is hot getting smacked around for 2 hours! :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti]fair enough - just out of curiousity do you pay for cable tv/satellite? cause secretary could be on one of those channels as well and at that point maybe it's a sunk cost!

ill come clean i just think this girls is hot getting smacked around for 2 hours! :yes:[/QUOTE]

I have both...I don't know when that movie came out but the closest we come to pay-tv is HBO as my wife likes the Soprano's and a few of the other shows on it......and I don't blame you for enjoying watching a naked or half-naked babe on the screen/tube but again- bukakke the b!tch :boogie2:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Enrique Pallazzo]Well, she's not an idiot for exercising her free speech. She's an idiot for not researching and thinking through the issue when formulating her opinion. It's my biggest complaint of people way on the right and way on the left.
    As far as her looks go... I'd tap it.[/QUOTE]

No way dude - she's a double bagger, 3:55am last chance for ex-convict material. :eek:

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]but again- bukakke the b!tch :boogie2:[/QUOTE]

:yepper:

[QUOTE=bitonti]
    ps- you seem awfully concerned about womens rights for a man that just recommended ******* :D[/QUOTE]

That's a spectacular post, Bit. lol