Thread: To all the Vida fans

To all the Vida fans

I'm sure I'm way behind on this news but there are some shots of her on the net from her "hacked" cell phone pictures.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=AirForceJetFan]I'm sure I'm way behind on this news but there are some shots of her on the net from her "hacked" cell phone pictures.[/QUOTE]

I've got that page saved in my favorites :D Make sure not to post the link, Sooth nearly banned the guy that posted in on the main board. Some great shots BTW.

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw]I've got that page saved in my favorites :D Make sure not to post the link, Sooth nearly banned the guy that posted in on the main board. Some great shots BTW.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't think posting the link was a good move, people who want to get it should know how to do it on their own. I was surprised to see the story and I know she had some big fans on this site

Hall Of Fame
    some great pics indeed

may I pleeeeeeease have the link? :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=boston jets fan]may I pleeeeeeease have the link? :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'll PM it to you-- I like it here at JI too much to post it :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw]I'll PM it to you-- I like it here at JI too much to post it :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

BJF--- you need to enable your PM's. Go to User CP > Edit Options > Put a Check on Enable PM System. I'll try to resend the link later tonight.