Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would You Ever Support A Third/Alternate Party??

All Pro
    My views cross party lines all the time.

The problem is...of all the people who's opinions cross party lines...do they cross on enough of the SAME issues that a platform can be defined?

My separations with Republicans tend to be in areas of "Free Trade" and "Liberty". Does that make me a Libertarian? No. --The Libertarians are angry hyper-constitutionalists with way too many ties to terrorist-type militias.

Any viable 3rd party would need well-defined issues, and CASH to promote them. ...Possible, but not probable.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]You are just in denial, you must be a Bush voter, I am correct on just about everything I say, I am one of the smartest people in the world, and there is no such thing as god, that is just a voice in your head....[/QUOTE]

[B]Put your hands up and step away from the crack pipe now![/B] :mpv:

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]No- I think it's something I've always posted here- the rats put party before country. And this quote is proof positive:[/QUOTE]

I don't know about THAT. I only said that I don't think that the people that responded "yes" to the original post are necessarily far left or right of center, but pretty much in the middle to begin with. At least that's what I think.

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]You are just in denial, you must be a Bush voter, I am correct on just about everything I say, I am one of the smartest people in the world, and there is no such thing as god, that is just a voice in your head....[/QUOTE]

What exactly am I in denial of? Your post only REINFORCES my earlier statement. Interesting, too... I don't have any voices in my head. God doesn't talk to me that way. Remember... crack is whack.

[QUOTE=Enrique Pallazzo]What exactly am I in denial of? Your post only REINFORCES my earlier statement. Interesting, too... I don't have any voices in my head. God doesn't talk to me that way. Remember... crack is whack.[/QUOTE]

Believing in god is a voice in your head, it is just accepted because our culture is evil pathetic and digusting, tell me when you pray to god or when god talks to you, where is that voice coming from? It is just a shame that you evil pathetic a--wipes are the accepted norm in our pathetic society, and it wont be another 100 years until you idiots are put in mental homes where you belong "Duuuh God help me"

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]Believing in god is a voice in your head, it is just accepted because our culture is evil pathetic and digusting, tell me when you pray to god or when god talks to you, where is that voice coming from? It is just a shame that you evil pathetic a--wipes are the accepted norm in our pathetic society, and it wont be another 100 years until you idiots are put in mental homes where you belong "Duuuh God help me"[/QUOTE]

There is a haven for you in an Islamo-facist society.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]Believing in god is a voice in your head, it is just accepted because our culture is evil pathetic and digusting, tell me when you pray to god or when god talks to you, where is that voice coming from? It is just a shame that you evil pathetic a--wipes are the accepted norm in our pathetic society, and it wont be another 100 years until you idiots are put in mental homes where you belong "Duuuh God help me"[/QUOTE]

Isn't it a little difficult to be evil and pathetic simultaneously? Maybe I am way off here.

Get a thesaurus pal, your are getting a ton of mileage out of "evil" and "pathetic."

Thought to self... I feel a Jetman intervention coming on...
    I continue to wonder what you have seen, read, heard, or witnessed that has shaped your opinion to what is currently is. I truly am intrigued. I'm trying to understand your thoughts... giving you the respect you deserve as a human being... unlike the treatment you've given me.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Enrique Pallazzo]I continue to wonder what you have seen, read, heard, or witnessed that has shaped your opinion to what is currently is. [/QUOTE]

Look no further:

[IMG]http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/dean_maniacal.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]Look no further:

[IMG]http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/dean_maniacal.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL!
    but seriously... aren't you curious as well?! I mean... it's just SO extreme. He seems to make Churchill look conservative.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Enrique Pallazzo]LOL!
    but seriously... aren't you curious as well?! I mean... it's just SO extreme. He seems to make Churchill look conservative.[/QUOTE]

Being he's an icelanders fan the first thing that comes to mind is he must've been dropped on his head as a baby- which was the shining moment in his life.

Either that or based on the sporadic timing of his posts the nurse did not get back with his medication in time.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]Being he's an icelanders fan the first thing that comes to mind is he must've been dropped on his head as a baby- which was the shining moment in his life.

Either that or based on the sporadic timing of his posts the nurse did not get back with his medication in time.[/QUOTE]

Cant you do this earth a favor and kill yourself alraedy? I long for the heartbreaking day when we hear about Come Back to New York accidently dying, please just die already, you ****ing douche bag

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]Cant you do this earth a favor and kill yourself alraedy? I long for the heartbreaking day when we hear about Come Back to New York accidently dying, please just die already, you ****ing douche bag[/QUOTE]

the intelligent, witty response expected...one of the things I am most happy about is you are not on the "right" side of the political spectrum, but, as is evident from your well written, articulate posts, the left and wrong side!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]Cant you do this earth a favor and kill yourself alraedy? I long for the heartbreaking day when we hear about Come Back to New York accidently dying, please just die already, you ****ing douche bag[/QUOTE]

Come on MODS!!! Enough is enough from this guy already. He clearly isn;t following the "no personal attack" rules at all, and the time has come to Ban him for the betterment of the entire forum. Wanting other posters to die? Come on......

[QUOTE=Warfish]Come on MODS!!! Enough is enough from this guy already. He clearly isn;t following the "no personal attack" rules at all, and the time has come to Ban him for the betterment of the entire forum. Wanting other posters to die? Come on......[/QUOTE]

waaaaa waaaaaa douche bag

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetsMetsIsles]waaaaa waaaaaa douche bag[/QUOTE]

you're just plain ignorant man-

as a conservative who despises liberals I am glad you are around and you are the poster child for today's left...