Thread: Yanks lost 7 of 8 to Royals and D-Rays

Yanks lost 7 of 8 to Royals and D-Rays

How can this team go 1-7 in an 8 game stretch vs these 2 teams. It is ridiculous . BTW, Weaver is that guy Henn gonna get any better, because he was BRUTAL last night he had no control or velocity.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper
    How can this team go 1-7 in an 8 game stretch vs these 2 teams. It is ridiculous . BTW, Weaver is that guy Henn gonna get any better, because he was BRUTAL last night he had no control or velocity.
    agreed. while watching the yankees game last night(because there was no met game) i was pleasently surprised with Henn's performance. He was really struggling against the mighty Devil-Rays.

It is amazing that they can look so lifeless against these poorer teams. The Rays are a team the Yanks should blow out of the water every game.

Yesterday's game was disgraceful. They continued to swing at first pitches throughout the game. Jorge Posada had one of the stupidest AB's I've ever seen. (The only AB that was more dumb that I can think of is another Jorge Posada AB). The one last night was right after Fossum walked Matsui on 4 pitches and Po came up with men on first and second. Why is he swinging at the first pitch? Especially when it was out of the strikezone. So freaking stupid. As for Henn, I'll comment on him in his thread.