Thread: Piazza Sucks

All Pro

Piazza Sucks

THIS GUY HAS NOTHING LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING LEFT IN THE TANK!!!!!!!!!! He IS A HOLE in the LINEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUM, BUM, BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prza
    THIS GUY HAS NOTHING LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING LEFT IN THE TANK!!!!!!!!!! He IS A HOLE in the LINEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUM, BUM, BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am a Mike Piazza fan. That said, he isn't what he was. At all. Looking forward to moving on. This "bum", however, is on the express train to Cooperstown, so a little less hysterics is in order.

All Pro
    Yes Sackdance I Loved Piazza and he is going to the Hall as a Met But He is HURTING THEM now. It is Sad but he is Helpless out there it is like watching Ewing at the end of his carreer. One of my All Time Favorite players growing up in Any sport. I am sad for him and realize the bigger Picture he is KILLING The Mets Right now he is a Hole in the Lineup dead smack in the middle. Good Riddance and thanks Mike.

All Pro
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    Mike is struggling and its a shame to see him stand there and take strikes, I see him swinging through those fastballs that he used to crush !!! Mike can hit and he will get over this FUNK !!

I just hope after the break that the Mets start to score runs.... they have a bunch of games left with thier div foes.... I have faith in WILLE and his staff

LETS GO METS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nyrican
    Mike can hit and he will get over this FUNK !!
    No he won't. Mike can still hit a little, but he's pretty much done and he should be in the back of the lineup. I like Cameron and Beltran in the first 2 spots but I would put David Wright in that 4 spot instead of Piazza and put Piazza in the 6 spot.

Veteran
    They definately got to get rid of him

ESPN's Buster Olney told me on my show last night that he can't believe what has happened to Piazza this year. He said that when he covered him in the 90's, he was all about the game. Now, he "just doesn't seem to care."

All Pro
    He needs to go this team has lost about 5 games due to the hole in the lineup.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prza