Thread: Welcome Back Schill... BWAHAHAHA

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Back Schill... BWAHAHAHA

Nothing like seeing the Chowds beaten into dead silence from a heated frenzy in 2 minutes... Thank you A-Rod, you made my night last night.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe Jet
    Nothing like seeing the Chowds beaten into dead silence from a heated frenzy in 2 minutes... Thank you A-Rod, you made my night last night.
    how wonderful to see the chowds sent packing for once, and im not even a yankee fan either, but that was awesome.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am a Yankee fan, and I can't begin to tell you what that swing of the bat did for me inside. Awesome!!

The key was not that A-Rod had (finally, some might say) his defining moment in a Yankee uniform, but that it came against Schilling. Makes it all worth it.

After watching Nixon's HR in the 1st, and trailing 4-0, it was not the best of night's for me. But Moose gutted it out for 5 more innings, and the Yanks chipped away, although 4 HRs is not exactly chipping away.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Schilling came into the game, I was happy, because I knew he was going to suck. He's done.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    lots to celebrate now after that 17-1 embarrasment, huh? you guys shouldn't be making fun of anyones pitching, you'd love to have schilling on your team right now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    lots to celebrate now after that 17-1 embarrasment, huh? you guys shouldn't be making fun of anyones pitching, you'd love to have schilling on your team right now.

The Yanks would love to have a guy who only gives up two runs an inning.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh please. A couple of guys who won't even be on the team in a few weeks were beat up by the Sox... You 2 are acting like they scored 17 on RJ, Mussina, Gordon and Rivera...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BergenJet
    Oh please. A couple of guys who won't even be on the team in a few weeks were beat up by the Sox... You 2 are acting like they scored 17 on RJ, Mussina, Gordon and Rivera...

you looking forward to pavano coming back? didnt the sox score 17 in a game he started in may? you think leiter is gonna save you? why do you think the mets got rid of him? hes done. you guys have alot of pitching woes, that was my point.