Thread: O.T Favorite Family Guy Quotes

Hall Of Fame

O.T Favorite Family Guy Quotes

This is mine.

In the eposide Peter and the people on his street get mail saying that they won a boat. this is the conversation Peter has when he goes to claim his boat.

Salesman: You could take the boat, but you can also take the mystery box.

Lois: We want the boat.

Peter: Lois wait a boat is a boat, but a mystery box could be anything. It could even be a boat.

Lois: Then let's just take the boat.

Peter: We will take the mystery box

The prize turned out to be 2 tickets to a comedy show.

Hall Of Fame
    While I suppose this quote is of questionable merit, mine is surely the time when the family is at the dinner table and someone says something highly controversial. I think it may be when Meg admits that she is telling people she is an unwed mother to gain tips at her restaurant job.

Peter: "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... Lois... this is NOT my Batman glass."

family guy sucks

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsinSB]family guy sucks[/QUOTE]

u suck

no this is it

Simon: And...scene! okay, any comments?

Olivia: You are the weakest link! Good-bye!

[Laughter]

Stewie: [Laughs] Oh, gosh! That's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "You are the weakest link. Good-bye!" You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the program before. Because, that's what she says on the show, right? "You are the weakest link. Good-bye!" And yet, you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God, what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with that joke all by yourself. That's so fresh, too. Any Titanic jokes, you want to throw at me, as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? Because I'm here. God, you're so funny.

if thats not the funniest i dont know what is

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jet Genius]no this is it

Simon: And...scene! okay, any comments?

Olivia: You are the weakest link! Good-bye!

[Laughter]

Stewie: [Laughs] Oh, gosh! That's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "You are the weakest link. Good-bye!" You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the program before. Because, that's what she says on the show, right? "You are the weakest link. Good-bye!" And yet, you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God, what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with that joke all by yourself. That's so fresh, too. Any Titanic jokes, you want to throw at me, as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? Because I'm here. God, you're so funny.

if thats not the funniest i dont know what is[/QUOTE]

lmao i saw that 1

[QUOTE=Jets_Fragger]u suck[/QUOTE]

:hehe:

Thats a good one.

Quagmire (After walking into a bathroom stall and finding a cheerleader bound and gagged on the floor)

"Dear Diary...... Jackpot!"

Same episode....

Stewie (While watching cheerleaders change in their locker room he looks down at his crotch surprised......)

"It appears my pee pee has been stricken with an acute case of rigamortis"

All League
    Family Guy rules, I'll say this for now.
    The one where Peter goes on welfare, and though it's 4 words, I fell in love with it.
    Peter (in court): "Oh no!"
    Kool Aid guy (Jumps in): "OH YEAH!" Then he looks around and walks out.
    Also.....
    Stewie: "I'm not talking to the Cookie Monster until he's out of rehab."
    Then they show the Cookie Monster in a room like a prison......
    (Guards enter)
    Guard: "What's up?"
    Cookie Monster: "Ahhhh, nothing."
    Guard: "Check." (Looks under the bed and finds a bunch of cookies.
    Guard: "Where is this from?"
    Cookie Monster: "Ummmm, I don't know........" (Eats cookies).
    Then they give him a shot and he goes unconsious.

Family Guy is a great show.

There was one where Stewie is sitting next to a prostitute and he says something to this effect "so, do you have any traction down there anymore or is it like throwing a hot dog down the hallway" One of the funniest lines I have ever heard in my life.

The Simpsons is a great show, but this one tops it by a lot.

All League
    Peter: You see Lois, we were drinking so the Statue of Liberty would take her clothes off.