Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have to say it!

I have to say it!

Doug Jolley was a bad move. He will be a HUGE BUST. He has worse hands than Baker and cannot block as well as Baker.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsinSB
    Doug Jolley was a bad move. He will be a HUGE BUST. He has worse hands than Baker and cannot block as well as Baker.
    And I have to say this:

"You're an idiot."

Thanks for coming.

All League
    What makes you say that? He hasn't even played a meaningful game yet. I think it's a bit early to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by ICWT10
    And I have to say this:

"You're an idiot."

Thanks for coming.
    lol i agree

exactly how many regualr season games has he played in green and white?

little too soon to pass judgement

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    I have to say put your lips up against this

How can u judge him before they even play a game that counts

your post was a bad move.

what

wow dumb statement, all i know is jolley is will not drop as much passes as becht this season, tampa is so stupid for signing him

Have you ever seen Doug Jolley play while he was in Oakland?? Saying that he has worst hands than Baker is sheer stupidity!! I am sure you have seen both pre-season games and Jolley hasn't been a big part of the offense. The Jets are not going to show their whole offensive package in the pre-season. If they did that, KC would have a nice tape to game plan from. I'll wait for your post stating you were wrong at the end of the season!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

This is the same guy that posted five minutes ago that we should CUT ERIK COLEMAN

first u make an idiot remark about trading coleman, then u make an arguably even stupider remark that jolley has worse hands than baker. ............u should know that traditionally the most important parts of ur offense r the LEAST EXPOSED IN THE PRESEASON..........have we seen martin in the preseason?........no...............does that mean he's gonna suck ........no...........ur remark sounds even stupider when u consider that our offensive coordinator is a tight end happy coordinator.......so BELIEVE me he's saving him for when it counts....thats 2 strikes on u now

Hall Of Fame
    wow...this site is great but I gotta say a few of the posters on here are complete and utter morons. It baffles me sometimes

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

TRUTH

... i try to just ignore them myself, but occasionally ... like a bad dog ... they need to be kicked in order to behave ...

l_j_r

sometimes i think they come up with this for attention or something.....like is it humanly possible to say such stupid things?...cant be.....it has to be they just want attention

Hall Of Fame
    yeah I usually want to always respond with, "you're a moron blah blah" but sometime they just don't even deserve a response.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    JetsinSB...if you are going to continue to make ridiculous posts just to flame you will be booted. Cut the crap.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Hey, I just created a new forum just for posts like this....Mods, feel free to move silly thread like this.

Dude, are you high on crystal meth or something. Jolley has simply owned training camp, if you haven't attended one to see for yourself yet. Put the pipe DOWN.

Veteran
    LOL...1st post to get moved to the dump...congrats JetsinSB